Close

Thread: Realm/TE/EW Hit

Default Realm/TE/EW Hit

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Some are shockingly

bold and naughty.
    Last edited by Gegogi; 12-13-2005 at 12:45 PM.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

PheroTester

Pheromone usage in school by a

professor?? So unfair to those poor, young, innocent girls and their impressionable minds..

BTW.. I've used Realm for many years now, at first for the novelty of it (when it first came out) then simply

because I liked the scent. Alone, in the way of pheromone usage, it did nothing more than regualr cologne, except

for the fact that I just loved the scent, but more recently I decided to mix it w/NPA 1:4 (NPA/Realm). It seems to

mix quite well, the 'none scent compliments the Realm and vice versa. They really smell great together. I've not

yet used it much, just once and didn't have any obvious hits, but also didn't have any negative responses like

I've had when using NPA mixed with other colognes or with Perception in some cases.

I'll try it out again

sometime soon and will post any substancial results, positive or negative.

Realm (old style) and TE is one

of my fav combos so far. Light and not too overpowering (for my nose). I tried Burrberry Weekend/NPA for a couple

weeks but found the scent combo too much for my taste.
    Last edited by Gegogi; 09-24-2004 at 02:32 AM.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Nice story!
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Phero Pharaoh

Great story.

I had many

similar experiences when I was helping my dance teacher with her classes. The girls always thought I was a teacher,

too, and many times I would watch in amusement as several girls jockied for position so they could be my partner on

the next rotation. It's quite an ego booster to see so many girls interested in oneself like that.

I think

you're right about her confusion. As long as you don't give into temptation, it should be fun for you (and

hopefully for her).

I think this is where the ethics of

pheromones come into play. No use in toying with a newly married woman for your ego. I'm not saying that is what

Gegogi is doing either; but it is something to keep in mind. What she has with her husband is probably real.

Something that may be artificial, however, may be causing her to question that.

Quote Originally Posted by bjf
    I think this is where

the ethics of pheromones come into play. ... Something that may be artificial, however, may be causing her to

question that.
    I think you are giving the ~mones too much power. They are simply amplifying something

that is already there.
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

Perhaps. That was why I had the

words may be. Perhaps not, though. If the latter is the case, I'd try to keep her away.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Which Realm was that? Is that

an A1 product?
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

"I think you are giving

the ~mones too much power. They are simply amplifying something that is already there."
    I agree.

People have free will and very particular tastes when it comes to the opposite sex. Mones won't get anyone to do

anything they don't already want to do. The use of 'mones hasn't changed my love or social life much. Instead, it

has received a minor enhancement, something like wearing nice clothing to attract a little attention. Decent looks,

a nice personality and good conversational skills blows 'mones outta the water. But that little edge is nice. That

in itself is a confidence boost.

On the bottom of the Realm product it says Niche Marketing Group, Northern

Brands LTD, London. I bought 2 bottles at Ross on closeout last Spring.

I thought you guys might enjoy an

update. Too bad...
    Last edited by Gegogi; 12-13-2005 at 12:46 PM.

Stranger

Haha... yeah it does appear

that you got yourself into a ridiculous situation. Keep us all posted. Ethics/Morals before pleasure. Stay strong

to what is "right" as all that goes around does come around. Cheers!

Stranger

What cologns would you compare

the smell of Burberry Weekend to? Also you mentioned the 50/50 combinations of Burberry Weekend and The Edge with

the addition of a "few" drops of drops of EW. A few drops of EW in relation to what amount of Burberry Weekend and

The Edge?

Thanks for the update

Phero Pharaoh

You know, they say good things

come to those who wait. Sounds like the marriage is not as happy for her as it could be. I wouldn't advise you to

pursue her, but just take a wait and see attitude.

The shortest marriage I know of lasted about six hours. This

is hearsay, but when I was in college I met a girl who was mad at a guy she had had a relationship with. He had

JUST gotten married to another girl and on his wedding night he showed up on Crystal's doorstep, crying, because

his wife had just confessed that she was pregnant with another guy's child.

So, if the newlywed 22-year-old is

really chasing you, she might decide being married to the weightlifter ain't her thing in a few months. I've seen

lots of young women reach that kind of decision.

If you do nothing to encourage her (other than be your usual

unconcerned self), once she comes off the emotional rollercoaster, you probably have a shot (if you want to take

it).

I've taken the rollercoaster ride enough times that I don't want to do it again, but it does sound like

she is not happy. Newly divorced women often have lots of pent up desire.

Stranger

To me, it sounds as id the girl

has found more of a lust for you

Gegogi. I would

simply let the girl make her own moves rather than seducing her. Nothing seems worse than corrupting someone

else's relationship, not that this is what you are trying to do. I am sure that you only have good intentions as

her teacher, yet I still feel the need to speak my mind. I have seen to many times when something beautiful such as

marriage and dedication was lost to temptation and a minutes worth of lust. Anyway, who wants to date a girl that

would dump one guy, furthermore her husband, for another guy simply based on lust. If a girl has the mentality to

do such an act once, surly she will do it every time the opportunity presents itself. Dedication and loyalty is the

key to life. Without it, life would be meaningless and superficial. Ethics simply come into play here. Once

again, Gegogi, I am

not aiming this at you at all. I simply am posting it for all to read. I have been unfortunate enough to be a

victim of such temptation. While apologies and can be made, it undoubtedly changes people's life's forever as

actions cannot be undone.

Stranger

haha.. Sorry for your name

being in such a large, bold print. I simply copied it from you post Gegogi... nothing meant by it... Cheers!

Sorry, I don't have exact

measurements of my "love" potion. I filled an atomizer I bought from Love Scent about 50/50 with cologne and TE.

I've tried Realm, Burrberry Weekend and Burrberry with about equal results. I prefer the smell of Burrberry and

Realm. I topped it off with 3 or 4 drops of EW for the "freshly screwed vibe." Lately I've been spicing it up with

SOE and a dap or 2 of NPA. Honestly I don't think the 'mones are the main cause of the attraction although they

probably enhanced it. I also tried to dress and look as cute as possible which, according to her, is pretty darn

cute. I know that sounds dorky...

"Anyway, who wants to date

a girl that would dump one guy, furthermore her husband, for another guy simply based on lust. If a girl has the

mentality to do such an act once, surly she will do it every time the opportunity presents itself. Dedication and

loyalty is the key to life."
    I don't think we're talking about a traditional male/female relationship

here. Like most guys and unlike most women, this woman appears to process love and sex separately in her brain. I

figured out she truely loves her husband and has no intention of leaving him for me or anyone else. She's not into

"dating." Instead, she merely wants to jump my bones and then go home to daddy. She reaches orgasm in 2 to 3 minutes

(faster than I usually can!), loses all interest in me (actually insults me as she leaves!) and acts like she'll

never see me again. Of course she shows up the next day. Apparently she needs 2 or 3 orgasms per day and does it

with her daddy everynite (or so she says).

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    Sorry, I don't

have exact measurements of my "love" potion. I filled an atomizer I bought from Love Scent about 50/50 with cologne

and TE. I've tried Realm, Burrberry Weekend and Burrberry with about equal results. I prefer the smell of Burrberry

and Realm. I topped it off with 3 or 4 drops of EW for the "freshly screwed vibe." Lately I've been spicing it up

with SOE and a dap or 2 of NPA. Honestly I don't think the 'mones are the main cause of the attraction although

they probably enhanced it. I also tried to dress and look as cute as possible which, according to her, is pretty

darn cute. I know that sounds dorky...
    Howdy, G!

Curious to know if it's the new EW you're

using, or that old "nobody can tame me" EW from days long ago?

Thanks!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

I'm not sure. I bought the EW

last July from Love Scent. It is very smelly stuff. The real thing smells far better.

Thread Information