Close

Phero Enthusiast

Default Perception hit, sorta

visit-red-300x50PNG
    This is

somewhat amusing, at least I think. Im wearing 4 sprays of Perception and 4 sprays of the fragrance the other day

(decided to see what 4 would do for me). Sitting right behind a cute blonde in one of my classes. She has her hair

tied into two "button" knots on the back of her head (yall know what im talking about). Well 10 mins into class,

she pulls out a strand on one of the knots and twirling begins.

About 10 more minutes, she moves to the

other knot. Then back to the first one with a new strand. She does this back and forth about 5 times till theres

finger strands of hair all over the place.

All through this time I couldnt help myself but to think of the

old Beavis and Butthead episode where Beavis starts scratching his dong at the beginning, cuz it itches. By the end

of the episode he gets a spatula and scratches really hard with a manner of frustration. That was exactly what was

going on here

She kept twirling and pulling and twirling and twirling harder and harder. It moved from

casual to frustration in a matter of 50 minutes. When she left, she had hair in 40 different directions, looked

like a victim to me. I doubt she does this sorta thing on purpose.
    Blessed are the cross-eyed, for they shall see God twice.
    Products I own: AE/m, APC/m, NPA/m, TE/m, SPMO, SOE/m, WAGG, Perception, EW, Chikara

PheroTester

Sounds like something quite

amusing to watch! Assuming she's been in your class and you've noticed her before, have you ever noticed her do

anything like this before or is does she usually not play with her hair as much?

I have to admit, perception

surely does envoke some 'interesting' reactions.

Phero Enthusiast

She always has her hair

tied up, so no hair twirling under normal conditions. It was almost like she was saying "ok, im twirling but no one

is noticing? *starts twirling harder* HELLO? Why is no one noticing me??? And why is twirling harder not making me

feel better?"

Im thinking "yea I notice you, but I cant talk to you during class or the professor will have

my grade for breakfast."
    Blessed are the cross-eyed, for they shall see God twice.
    Products I own: AE/m, APC/m, NPA/m, TE/m, SPMO, SOE/m, WAGG, Perception, EW, Chikara

Phero Pharaoh

If you find yourself sitting

behind miss WoundUp in that situation again, try making some sort of rhythmic noise, like slowly tapping your erasur

(if you have a pencil) on your desk or chair. Try sitting next to her, too. It would be better to sit next to her.

That way, when she shifts body position, you can try mirroring her body angles.

You can have an entire

conversation with a woman without saying a word.

Phero Pharaoh

Oh yeah. Hair-twirling

doesn't always mean "Please notice me". In the situation you describe above, it sounds to me like the girl was

reacting to the pheromones but she didn't understand why she was getting so excited. Or, she may have been

frustrated with the fact that you were sitting behind her, if she knew you were the center of her excitement.

I've watched girls go into hair-twirling frenzies as they sat close to me. Never got a look from them. But got

plenty of shoe-flipping, thigh-flashing, neck-flashing, arm-stroking, and other signs of sensual interest.

Soetimes, they just don't want to acknowledge that you are exciting them. They may be afraid they are losing

control. There may be someone else close by whom they don't want to see them while they are flirting with you.

I'm not convinced it is really accurate, but there is a "science" of hair styles which determines personality

types based on how women wear their hair (I suppose it works for men, too, but we don't have that many hair

styles). Supposedly, a woman who keeps her hair tied back all the time is suppressing her emotions or something

like that. Your hair twirler might be one of those uptight young ladies.

Just something to think about.

Thread Information