Close

Stranger

Smile Newbie intro and application question

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey,

I'm new to LS Forums so I figured I should introduce myself. Don't worry, I'll ask a pheremone question in this

post to keep it somewhat relavant! But really, I have a thousand questions and realized it would be better to

just describe myself once and then ask multiple questions after. Besides, I didn't feel like this post "fit"

anywhere else. If I'm wrong, someone feel free to move it!

This might sound cliche but I've spent so much

time here since finding it a couple weeks ago that I feel like I'm already a part of what's going on here. I

can't tell you how excited I was finding a place that took pheromones with a healthy dose of actual theory tempered

by subjective experience.

So.. where do I start? I am in my mid 20s but look closer to 18 (for the better

or worst, I like it). I'm only working full time right now, but hopefully I'll be going back to school in the

next year or two. I'm pretty outgoing and don't have problems getting along with just about anyone I come

across.. however, I'm terrible at leading a relationship past just being comfortable and friendly. I should

say here that I'm bisexual, which makes working with pheromones an even more interesting experiment

Edit:

I hope that's not a problem for anyone. If it is, please just stear away from my posts. I don't mean to offend

anyone, but not being honest about it would really be a dis-service to everyone else who might be interested in

finding out with me if there's any significant qualitative experiences based on it.

There are a couple girls

at work I'd really like to move further with, who have both given those subtle (and sometimes not so subtle) hints

they feel the same way. However, they both are semi-engaged with other guys. Additionally, I have a gay but

extremely "alpha-male" friend I'm not really attracted to, but who may be interesting. I plan to see if he gives

any reactions without realizing it, since he comes into close contact with me and doesn't know I'm bi... Then

again, who knows what he knows.

The other factor I want to work on is the predominant number of

alpha-male-like upper management that I deal with on a pretty consistent basis. I don't want to over NONE them,

but at the same time I'd like to have a bit of a phero edge over them. I do a good job of keeping my head above

water, but I feel challenged by them at times.

Aside from being outgoing and mostly upbeat, and younger

looking than the typical guy my age, I'm also shorter. I notice I bring stronger reponses from the younger crowd

as opposed to those the same age or older. It works for me though, I won't complain if a 22 year old is hitting on

me when I'm 30

I don't really have to worry about strange reactions from being bisexual in real life,

since few people know I'm bi and those who do are mostly bi or gay themselves. You'd never guess it about me

since I don't have effeminate qualities.

From what I've read so far I would say naturally I have a average

alpha-male signature with slight A1-like effects around most girls. This of course is a on a almost indiscernible

level. I'm not sure that much of it is phero induced, as opposed to being a more direct result of my attitude and

personality. I shower and stay very clean, but I do slightly perspirate and get a bit warm during the

day.

My primary intention of using pheros is for overall enhancement of my day to day aura, for both males

and females. I already know I want to experiment and really find what works well for me for different situations.

I considered writing more about what I've been thinking, when it comes to mixes, but since this is getting long

I'll save it for a bit later.

For now, I'll just (hopefully) get a gel sample and a small bottle of NPA. I

don't use cologne regularly now, but I do use Old Spice aftershave which smells nice and gets me good comments.

What would be a good starting point/ratio/amount to combine the NPA with the Old Spice, while also using the SOE gel

packs? I'm looking to use a small amount of NPA to get a (nearer) equal amount of SOE's NOL and RONE. I don't

want too get too much NONE right off the bat.

Thanks for sticking with me, if you've read this far! lol

I'll try and put my sea of unasked questions together in a logical way for my next post.. I really feel like

I've just talked far too much about myself- Hopefully all this will hit its aim and give some of you a

better basis on which to discuss things with me though

Thanks again for making this place what it is

guys!

Peace
    -CS0

" I am in my mid 20s but look

closer to 18 (for the better or worst, I like it)"

You'll really be happy when you hit your 50's and get

mistaken for your mid-late 30's! At least that's how it works for me!

"I should say here that I'm

bisexual, which makes working with pheromones an even more interesting experiment

Edit: I hope that's not a

problem for anyone. "

Heck, that gives you twice the chance for a date on Saturday night!

Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

LOL! Great perspective on

things Mtnjim!
    Welcome to the forum CS0. Sorry I can't help with your specific questions. I've only diluted my

NPA in cologne. It is powerful stuff. If you just wanted a hint of `none you might have been better off with

Perception, The Edge, or Chikara. I really like a combo of Perception or Chikara with SOE. But I've already got a

decent "alpha" vibe going, so you might have better luck with more `none.

MB
    "You are a sick f*ck, but I wouldn't have you any other way. "
    ~Becca

Stranger

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

I decided to go with the newbie special + men's gel freebies, since Bruce is offering it again

(You rock Bruce!)

Mtnjim: I can only hope I pass for more than a decade younger when I'm in my 50s.

Well.. hope, and do everything I can to stay as healthy as possible.

ManBeast: Thanks for your input!

On second thought I don't think it would be a good idea to apply pheromones directly to my face, since

that's where I sweat the most and I do rinse my face off during the day now and then. But, just for reference, TE

is just a less potent version of NPA isnt it? Something along the lines of 1:5??

I'm going to

experiment with the individual gel packs half at a time first and then try the SPMO by itself, before combining

anything. I really want to get into mixing things, but I think I might be better off to crawl before I try to run.

How can I tinker with the ingredients in a mix if I'm not familiar with them alone, right?

Thanks

again!

[url="http://www.pherolibrary.com/LSPC/Excel%20Version.htm"]http://www.pherolibrary.com/LSPC/Excel%20Version.htm[/u

rl]

Enjoy

MB
    "You are a sick f*ck, but I wouldn't have you any other way. "
    ~Becca

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by CS0
    But, just for

reference, TE is just a less potent version of NPA isnt it? Something along the lines of 1:5??

Hello CSO,

yes, TE is the diluted version of NPA ( same pheromone contsnt in 24ml

instead of 5). But despite that I recomment to be very careful with the dosage at the beginning.
    I diluted

my NPA to TE concentration and got bad results with everything above 2 little drops. That is less than a half full

spray of the original TE. So it would be good advice for you to start with an small dab of TE ( you can unscrew the

sprayer top )! If you don't see any difference for one or two weeks increase the dosage step by step! My experience

is that it is very easy to overdose even the diluted TE!

Best Regards

Indigo
    Last edited by Indigo; 09-23-2004 at 03:56 AM.

Smile

Hi, I am new to Love-Scent.Com

I have known about

pheromones form educational TV. I saw Love scent a few years ago and am now involved. I recently became a

member.

Today I made my first purchase. I took advantage of the

free Scent of Eros and Edge gel packs. I also purchased the Beginner set special and Alter Ego. I am interested in

Pheros, Chikara and Perception. I can’t wait to let you know about my new pheromone

experiences.

I am looking to attract 18-30yr old women. I am a

32yr old male. I use to ride thoroughbreds and am of a smaller stature. I also look very young for my age, maybe

even half.

I now own a corporation and am also looking to

control my success by applying the pheromone science. I am interested in seeing if people will see me as “Alpha

Male” and if I am able to gain the upper hand in business situations.

I personally feel that I have to work harder than others to acquire the same results. I may be

subject to my own inhibitions. Maybe I can get more sexual hits and achieve a higher level of business success. I

am happy to make all of your acquaintances.

Thanks![img]http://pherolibrary.com/forum/images/icons/ic

on7.gif[/img]

HK45Mark23

Stranger

I've played with that for about a week or so now, but I must be a little

dense.. I'm just now figuring out parts of it

Don't get me wrong, I was ecstatic to find that

someone had already created something like this so that I didn't have to (THANKS CptKipling!) But, it would be

useful to be able to set up two separate mix profiles (one in each of the first two tabs), and set how much of each

you'll use (third tab) with the intent of looking at their effects when worn together. Like having a graph that

shows you the total amount/percentages of pheros you're wearing between two mixes. This way if you were wearing

two dabs of your first mix, and one spray of the second, you'd know exactly what you had on in total.

Can

you already do this and I'm just not getting it? It wouldn't take much to add another graph using the same

spreadsheet that's already set up... but I feel like that's such a basic function that maybe I've missed

something.

Quote Originally Posted by Indigo
    I diluted my NPA to TE concentration and got bad results with everything above 2

little drops. That is less than a half full spray of the original TE. So it would be good advice for you to start

with an small dab of TE ( you can unscrew the sprayer top )! If you don't see any difference for one or two weeks

increase the dosage step by step! My experience is that it is very easy to overdose even the diluted

TE!
    Thanks for the awesome advice Indigo, I'll take it to heart.

Quote Originally Posted by HK45Mark23
    Today I made my first purchase. I took advantage of the free Scent of Eros and Edge

gel packs. I also purchased the Beginner set special and Alter Ego. I am interested in Pheros, Chikara and

Perception. I can’t wait to let you know about my new pheromone experiences.
    Welcome! (I

always wanted to use that smiley!) I'll be sure to keep an eye out for your first experiences! Best of luck!

Hi CS0,

NPA can be diluted

to a ratio of 1:4 to make TE, which is approx. 1/5 the concentration (1/4.8 if your picky ). If you get NPA at

any stage and don't have TE, dilute 1ml of NPA to 1:4 or 1:5. This will give you something more usable to play

with.

I glad to have some feedback on the spreadsheet

Actually, there was another part that I was working

on which was aimed at being a phero usage log, where you typed in the phero quantities for your mix/application and

recorded dosages, application points, locations and results.

Is this what you are asking for? Or more of a "Mix

Combo" page where you mix/applied two different mixes (perhaps a mix and a product) together?

Ask and tho shalt

receive
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Cpt,

Can we get a "collective

log" on the website where forum members enter in our dosages, rate the reactions on a scale of 1-10?

Maybe

than we can get the average dosage for a 10, 9, 8 and so on.

That was what I was aiming for.

At the moment, the page calculates the "best" dosage for different situations (clubbing, shopping etc.,

depending on what you do).

You would state your application dosage for a particular day (or a situation, if you

wash and then reapply in the same day), and mark the mix on various criteria (I left it as "Passive", as in random

attention without you doing anything, "Active" for when you have made an effort, and "Social" for general social

settings - but these can be changed). The sheet then takes the dosage figures and the marks they got to give you a

general best dose, states the location your mix performed best in, and what criteria it performed best at (passive,

active, social, etc.).

Any input?
    CptKipling

I'm looking at the excel thing,

can't seem to find it anywere.

I'd do something that requires no downloading, and that is simple.

Something on the internet, a seperate app, like abductors calculator, so it gets used more often. The more input we

have, the better. I like your passive, active, social thing, but I'm worried people might get confused.

Another thing, we don't know the C7 info. I'm not sure we really ever will, so the results would have to

yield how much c7 to apply (rather than X amount of Nol, etc etc).

[url="http://www.pherolibrary.com/LSPC/Excel%20Version.htm"]http://www.pherolibrary.com/LSPC/Excel%20Version.htm[/u

rl]

Yes the secret ingredients are a problem, but I could just create a new "pheromone" collumn called "C7", if

you see what I mean, like I did with WAGG.

Ultimately I do want to create an online program, but I am having to

teach myself MySQL and PHP, and my "tutors" have deserted me

I thought about making it more simple, but

I wanted to include features that I would use, but I admit that it gets complicated. Perhaps a beginner's version

and an advanced version, or something.
    CptKipling

Good ideas captain. Yea, programming

excel is a lot easier

BTW, I was able to get the excel file, my problem was (and still is) finding the

part that calculates the "best" dosage for different situations .

Man of La Pancha

Quote Originally Posted by CS0
    Edit: I hope

that's not a problem for anyone. If it is, please just stear away from my posts. I don't mean to offend anyone,

but not being honest about it would really be a dis-service to everyone else who might be interested in finding out

with me if there's any significant qualitative experiences based on it.
    $%&# 'em.

1. People who are

looking on a site regarding attraction should be willing to accept/tolerate all forms of attraction or at least live

and let live.

2. We need more feedback and experiences from those who are attracted to the same or both sexes.

I know I will follow your hit reports more carefully than most. In fact, I would love to see you try to mack both

sexes at the same time and see what type of results you get at a club, in a store, with friends, etc.

Actually, those that go both ways offer the most information in the form of how pheromones work in attraction...I

hope you post your experiences because I am sure manufacturers would love to hear your results.

Please protect yourself

I just realised that I kinda

hijacked the thread

This will be the last post on the topic on this thread.

bjf,

The section I

was talking about does exist, but not in the Pherolibrary yet. I wasn't quite finished when I put the main part on

so I put it to one side. Sorry for the confusion.

Can we get a "collective log" on the website where

forum members enter in our dosages, rate the reactions on a scale of 1-10?

Maybe than we can get the average

dosage for a 10, 9, 8 and so on.
    Are you talking about individual products? That could be done, the only

problem being the people who only get results from very large doses... I'll start working on something.

Back to

the second half of the spreadsheet, I aim to have it in a form that allows the creation of a database with all of

the info, perhaps revisiting Scientists work to find the optimum -none dosage, and things like that.
    CptKipling

Sounds good Captain. BTW, I did not

mean for individual products.

Thread Information