Close

Threaded View

Phero Enthusiast

Default Chikara plus NPA: strange reactions !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chemo
    However you decide be sure to post your feedback!
    Bobby
    Hello folks,

first of all

thanks for your detailed an very helpful answers. It helped me very much to come to an decision!
    I got my Chikara

and NPA ( I read much about this combination, I just had to test it) !
    So here finally my first feedback about the

first test weekend:

At first some history about the mixture I used in the last two years ( before I got to know

LS ):

The mix that finally worked quite well for me was a combination of P10/w, PPA/m and PPA/w
    with a ratio of

2:6:3. I applied mostly about 0.275 ml so I got about 0.0335 mg None, 0.03625 mg Nol
    and 0.005 mg Rone plus some of

the copulins of P10 and PPA/w per application, which is a decent amount I think regarding the recommended dosages

her at the forum.
    This ratio gave me the most acceptable smell, although I don't like it too much.
    The latter is

the one reason why I wanted to test something new. The second is was to get more consistent results:
    On many

occasions I was not able to recognize any difference in behavior or body language. But
    in about 2 of 10 cases

wearing the mones, some women acted clearly different than thea normally did:
    They were much more chatty and

touched me lightly when talking, what they never did before. I got these hist in most cases with women I already

knew for quite a time ( probably because I know their normal reactions better ).
    Well, the point of the experience

of the last 2 years is, that with mones either nothing happened ( at least nothing I was able to perceive) or

surprisingly positive results ( rarely ). But.... I never had any negative reactions.

Not until using

Chikara plus NPA:

As I knew what pheromone amounts approximately worked for me before, I used them as an

orientation.
    As I read much about the extreme OD risk of NPA I was very careful with it.
    The first evening I

applied 0.1 ml Chikara ( 0.067 mg pheromones ) plus 0.1 ml of TE ( I dilluted my NPA exactly to TE level, so that

were about 0.01mg of the NPA mones).
    I did sports afterwards ( about one hour after application ). The first woman

I met ( I don't know her very well, but´I see her every week and simply get along with each other, not more and not

less ) was in an normal positive mood during the 2 houers of badminton, but every time I got near her she didn't

even look into my direction, even when I said something. It was like " Ooohh, you stink, go away ). I really never

experienced a that bad reaction.
    I thought "OK, let's do another test". The next day I met with some friends (

most very close friends ) at 14:00pm.
    This time I applieda reduced dosage of 3 drops of Chikara (0.075ml) and 0,075

ml of TE.
    One of the woman ( the girlfriend of my best friend, I have a very good relationship to her, she is

normally always smiling at everybody especially to me and mostly in a great mood). This afternoon she was in a good

temper as usually . But... she also hardly looked into my direction when I was near her. No smiles, no friendliness,

really nothing. I have never seen her acting towards me like that, it was really strange. From what I read here it

was a total OD reaction. We split up to meet again in the evening. I took a long shower rubbing all mones away. Then

I applied 4 drops of Chikara and only 2 drops ( 0.05 ml ) of TE . The reactions of the mentioned woman were clearly

less negative, but still definitely out of the ordinary ( towards me ).
    How can that be?????? 2 little drops of TE

( one bottle would gibe 500 applications) an OD !??!?
    What the hell is in NPA ??????
    NPA is supposed to be a very

sexual pheromone product. So what shall I conclude:
    Woman react irritated and adverse when something sexual is

dispersing from me ??????
    Grrrrreat... that is what I wanted to find out by using mones

Well, all joking aside. I am definitely not a man beeing considered as very masculine ( in fact that is the last

attribute woman asssign to me, although I look relatively decent and have a good build ).
    So don't think my body

produces so much None ( that fits the experience withe the relatively high amounts of None before ).
    But taking

that as a fact, I am totally confused about the reactions with only the slightest amount of the NPA secret

ingredient, it can't be the none. Anyone an idea.
    If I reduce the NPA dosage even more ( so little that I get no

negative reactions ) I guess I could leave it away completely ?!?!?!.

Another question about Perception. Most of

you said that it is much more sexual oriented compared to Chikara.
    May it be that it will probably not make very

much sense to test it after the recent experience ???

I will test Chikara alone for the next few days and see

what happens. BSW I don't like the scent very much but after about one hour of wearing it is slightly better than

my old mix ( the old mix was quite sweet, it smelled a bit like a woman's fragrance ).

Best regards

Indigo
    Last edited by Indigo; 10-11-2004 at 01:31 PM.

Thread Information