i am a

bartender in search of a better job. there is a great position open in a nightclub i must apply to tomorrow.

i came up with a brilliant theory i'd like to try. from my experience jobs like this are very hard to get.

usually u can get interviewed on the spot but sometimes they just take applications and hold them only to call back

interesting candidates later. i know wearing perception the last week has made a big difference and has given me

positive results. as for my theory i am unsure whether i will b interviewed tomorrow. if i do get interviewed all

will be well wearing the mones as i can make a real good impression.
my theory, can i spike the edge of

my resume with some mones? in theory if my app just goes into a pile for later review and it has mones on my

attached resume it should be found more striking compared to untainted apps. my question is i know perception is a

timed 12 hour release. willl it work the same way when sprayed on paper or even a business card? will the mones

still last the 12 hours or longer/shorter? i wouldn't spray directly as im sure it may leave some sort of mark so

i was thinking of putting it on a less visible area.
the other problem with the theory is i normally use

2 sprays of perception with good results(neck and wrists). so if i take the chance of tainting my resume i was

thinking of maybe wiping some mones off my wrist with my resume so i dont risk OD by carrying documents with extra

mones on them. in theory this would be great cuz i would still benefit from the mones i wear if i get interviewed

that day and if my app just goes into a pile for later review then it still has some mones to make it stand out a

bit more.
so my question is anybody have any clue how mones may be released off of paper?

specifically Perception. also any insight on what the best approach may be. i know 2 sprays gave me great results

this weekend but i havent experimented enough to really know what is best for me. judging on recent results 2 sprays

works but i havent experimented enough to know if one spray is enough. it is kind of difficult considering the

atomizers in the gold perception arent consistent with dosages. sometimes u get heftier spray other times smaller

one as the top sticks a bit. i figure 1 1/2 -2 sprays is my range.
i've been turned down for jobs

in the past not because of my qualifications but becuz i am not a woman, my skin color, dont speak spanish fluant

enough. i use to use primal few years back with limitied success and after joining the forum i understand why my

life was so much more difficult those days it was the none- od . the best bar jobs are extremely hard to get

especially for men. perception gives me a definate edge, i just dont want to risk losing a great job frmo mone od.

if i understand correctly the paper should hold the mones much longer as paper doesn't sweat.

well let me know your thoughts please.