Close

Thread: Self-confidence

Stranger
    I am An Egyptian Working in United Arab Emirates

Default Self-confidence

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi Everybody,

My

name is Shehab El Din (Nick name is "Dino"), I am a new member to the forum, so I would like to introduce myself in

breif. I am 30 years old single male,an Egyptian working in the United Arab Emirates since two years. I got to know

love-scent 4 years ago, but I never participated in the forum before as I didn't have a PC or a laptop, and before

six month I was not able to order anything as I couldn't afford it as my salary is the equivalant of 295 $ per

month.

I also want to thank all these guys out there like "Belgareth", "Freindly 1" and "Drsmellthis" whom

their postings have been of great support helping me understand pheromones better, and ofcourse, special thanks goes

to Bruce, the man behind all of this wonderfull acheivement whom has been always there to answer all my questions.

Starting from this point, I want you all to read an E-mail that I have sent to Bruce 6 month ago and he have sent me

the reply, but, unfortunatly, for some technical problem I lost his E-mail and never was able to know whatever he

has sent me.

((((Dear Mr.Bruce

I really thank you for your concern and your speedy reply,

support and the information you are providing us with, and I want to grab the chance to thank everyone at love-scent

for there efforts to deliver our orders on time.
    Three weeks ago I recieved my "new pheromone

additive"bottle, and since that time I've been applying it daily while going to work ( This is the very first time

in my life to use any kind of pheromones ), and I am very much asured of the good quality of the product as it lasts

longer than my own perfum which is a high quality product for a reputed international cosmetics company, it even

lasted for more than two weeks on my uniform costum as I only sprayed on it once, and as for the results, I've

noticed changes in the behavior of some of my female colligues, and it was time for me to take the situation one

step further as the pheromone additive has done its role to help me with my intention,
    but the only problem is that

I am not able to seduce any woman to get to bed with me,and in the same time I do not want to take a step that could

blow everything away.
    It is very hard to discribe you how painful it is to be alone on your own without

any one to care for you, or have some feelings and affections towards you. believe it or not, it has been almost

two years for me since I've last touched a woman, that was since I've broken up with my ex-fiance, and since that

time I failed to be attractive to any other woman, as I've lost trust, faith and self-confidence within me.

To get to the bottom line, I would really appreciate your help if you can send me the names of the products that

contains pheromones responsible mainly and directly for alerting the sexual desire in women, as I want the women to

be the ones to come to me and start everything, at least for the time being until I retrieve my self-confidence. I

want them the moment they smell it and sense it to feel like they want to be taken to bed immediatly. Sorry if I am

being vulgure, but this is how desperate I am.
    Thank you very much for your help and guidness, I do

appreciate them)))))).

I was very much depressed by that time when I've sent Bruce this E-mail

and I know now that I was mistaken , as pheromones are not magical portions for having sex.

One month

later, I received a bottle of PI, TE and Phermol Factor, and since that time I've been using them on daily basis

side by side with my NPA while going to work, and here when I started realising much more about using pheromones. I

realised that it is all about having self-confidence, it is all about myself, how I started acting differently with

much more self-confidence wether I was dealing with ladies or not, how I felt more relaxed, less tense, more

cheerful, even more polite, not to mention that big noticble changes occured in the way people were dealing with me

as they were freindlier, more personal and with more respect from everyone wether they were managers or colligues.

Whenever I was going out for shopping or going around in a mall I was always noticed and paid attention for whether

by ladies who have come in range ( because of the mones), or from other ladies from a distance (because of my

self-confidence which grew stronger after using the mones). I started to be a differnet person who acted postively

and I've forgotten all about my depression, I went back to my old sports routine, started hitting the gym three

times a week at least, and most of all, I stopped worring about when am I gonna be noticed or admirred?, I even

stopped worrying about when am I gonna have sex? because I know now that this will happen eventually with some nice

lady whom I feel she cares about me the way I am.
    To be honest, I am not a fan of mixing, and in the same time

I cannot afford buying too many products for a test drive, so mainly I stick to the basics, and here is what I

wear:-

PI + Phermol Factor @ 1: 5
    NPA + TE (Sandalwood) + my Perfume @ 2 : 3 : 10

I used to

apply to the usual spots, I started first ten days to apply to the wrists and behind the ears, afterwards I applied

to the chest and inside the elbows as well, but here are special new spots that I've applied on, as they are very

effective as well;
    1) Infront of the ears and the fore head ( there are some fine vains that you can feel with

your own finger, this is a spot where the blood flows, and it is an excellent spot for appling, specially if some of

your female colligues or freinds kiss you on the cheeks while greeting, this spot will be the closest to their nose.

2) Back of the neck.
    3) On the tip of the shoulder (top of your arm close to the shoulder joint) is another

excellent spot for appling.
    So by applying to these spots plus the regular spots you will be surrounded by an

aura of mones all around you, so no matter where the ladies pass by you or stands behind you, or next to you they

will always be electricutted with your perfume, and always make sure that you have some sprays on your clothes side

by side with the sprays or dab on your body.
    I do not claim to be an expert, as I have started using the mones

only six or seven month ago,not to mention that I am from a closed culture country where sexual relationship is

absolutly forbidden and unapproved by the society. It is only my humble experiment through out the last six month

which I am sharing with you over here. Personally,I like all of you guys out there, as I feel that we are a sort of

newly born community or society that is trying to grow, as all its members are supporting and helping each other,and

here is my word to all of you; Think positive, have self-confidence, practise some sport, be useful to your selves

and to your families, be efficient at work,be helpful, be motivated, have courage, have high self esteem, spread

positive atmosphere around you, enjoy life and help others enjoy it with you, as for those guys who say they did not

get results!! I advise them to be more pateint as this stuff really works. For all of you guys out there, remember

that pheromones are only giving you the edge, but you are the blade.
    I am waiting to get my salary in two

weeks from now, and I will be ordering for Perception and Chikara. So until that time I experiment their effect on

myself first and on others around me, I wish you all the best, and I will be back to give my feedback on the

forum.

Hey Dino, great post! I'm gonna give

you a reputation. The points you get from it will help you accumulate the 5000 points necessary for a coupon that

gives you 50 percent off.

Hello there

Dino and welcome to the forum. Sounds like you are a nice man and by reading your posting I can tell you are

sincere. Is true any of this products aren't magic poison but it helps you to feel more secure by having a good

attitude and confidance in yourself. So it looks like you are in the right track

now.

I'm glad after 4yrs you can come in and share with us

about you and how the phermones are working for you too. Sooner or later you will find that special lady you want.

Don't feel alone in this matter because you are not the only one searching for that special someone.. Good things

happen to those who know how to wait.

Best wishes to

you

Brenda
    A great pleasure in life is doing what people say you can not do."

Wow, best of luck to you. Talk

about dedication.

Hello Dino,

Welcome to the

forum and thanks for the great post. I remember your email now and I really did answer it. As everyone can guess,

your writing is very touching. Your sincerity is amazing. We could all use more of that. Character comes from

the harsh experiences of life I guess.

I just donated you another 1000 points as has someone else obviously.

Very soon you will have enough to buy a 50% discount coupon if/when you need it.

Regards and best

wishes,
    Bruce
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

just six more points away from

5000!!! The dino telethon worked!

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Thanks for the good advice,

Dino. I'm happy to hear things are going so much better. You're on the right track for sure.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Phero Dude

hey where do we redeem

our points for the discount coupon?

Click on the "store" link near the

top of this page (between calendar and arcade) and you will get a list of options to spend you points on.

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Phero Dude

thanks bruce it is always

right in front of you when u can't find something

Stranger
    I am An Egyptian Working in United Arab Emirates

Hi Everybody,

I really want to

thank you all for the warm welcome, I feel like I've got a very big family out there, Actually I don't know what

to say as I am very touched. Thank you Bruce for your donation, and thanks for everyone who donated to me. See you

all soon after a couple of month to give you my feedback about "Chikara" and "Perception". Best wishes and best of

luck.

Dino

Good luck
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Phero Dude

As one of the donators, all I

ask is that you come back to us with full reports about your experiences (as detailed as your first) and that you

give 'em an honest shot before going off and saying they don't work, if your first few times out are less than

spectacular.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetetive electronic music." --Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc., 1989

Just to let everyone know, if you

give a reputation it gives points, without you losing any of your own. My rep gives 840 or so. Someone else really

high up here gives a couple of thousand or something. So if you want to give points, rep is a good way to go.

Thread Information