Close

Stranger

Default Perception dosage - less per spray please

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi, some perception "feedback". I don't have the product, and this is my first post under this nick. I

had another nick a couple of years ago but havent been active and couldn't use it anymore.

Anyway. I would very

much like it if the dosage per spray of Perception was smaller - either the volume or concentration. A recommended

dose of two sprays does not leave much room for a really subtle dose for everyday use. You can always spray several

times if the dose per spray is small, but knowing how much you get from "half" of a large spray is difficult.

The reasons i quit using pheromones a couple of years back were mainly these:

1) Build up. The stuff got stuck

not only on me, but everywhere: clothes, wrist watch, bed linen etc, and would stay there for a very very long

time.

2) It had unwanted effects on me such as feeling stressed and having a hard time relaxing or getting

angrier easily, on higher doses even stomach aches. This might be ok if the effect was limited to the times when I

wanted to use the products, but the build up and smearing made that impossible.

The issues (1) are claimed to be

resolved by Perception, which has made me interested in trying the product to see if it would work for me despite

bad previous pheromone experiences.

The other problem (2) is related to dosage though. Smaller dose, less

problems. However, even "small" doses of other products I've used, such as one drop of Alter Ego, where often too

powerful for use in everyday settings. Sure, occationally when going to clubs, a bigger dose could be ok, but you

don't want to do that in a work or school setting. Things just get weird and you can't concentrate fully on more

complex things, as performance in those instances will deteriorate at too high stress levels.

Now, I wouldn't

be surprised if there are still a lot of newbies running around wanting to get the strongest stuff, thinking the

more the better. But as many experienced users will tell you, less is more. And the product with the best reviews

will always attract newbies and experienced users alike. A product that works without problems in the long run will

also get repeat buyers.

For these reasons: Please lower the phero dose per spray, and then simply increase the

recommended number of sprays.

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by whoareu
    Hi,

some perception "feedback". I don't have the product, and this is my first post under this nick. I had another nick

a couple of years ago but havent been active and couldn't use it anymore.

Anyway. I would very much like it

if the dosage per spray of Perception was smaller - either the volume or concentration. A recommended dose of two

sprays does not leave much room for a really subtle dose for everyday use.
    The atomizer can be

opened to apply the pheromones by dabbing.

Quote Originally Posted by whoareu
    Hi, some perception

"feedback". I don't have the product, and this is my first post under this nick. I had another nick a couple of

years ago but havent been active and couldn't use it anymore.

Anyway. I would very much like it if the dosage

per spray of Perception was smaller - either the volume or concentration. A recommended dose of two sprays does not

leave much room for a really subtle dose for everyday use. You can always spray several times if the dose per spray

is small, but knowing how much you get from "half" of a large spray is difficult.

The reasons i quit using

pheromones a couple of years back were mainly these:

1) Build up. The stuff got stuck not only on me, but

everywhere: clothes, wrist watch, bed linen etc, and would stay there for a very very long time.

2) It had

unwanted effects on me such as feeling stressed and having a hard time relaxing or getting angrier easily, on higher

doses even stomach aches. This might be ok if the effect was limited to the times when I wanted to use the products,

but the build up and smearing made that impossible.

The issues (1) are claimed to be resolved by Perception,

which has made me interested in trying the product to see if it would work for me despite bad previous pheromone

experiences.

The other problem (2) is related to dosage though. Smaller dose, less problems. However, even

"small" doses of other products I've used, such as one drop of Alter Ego, where often too powerful for use in

everyday settings. Sure, occationally when going to clubs, a bigger dose could be ok, but you don't want to do that

in a work or school setting. Things just get weird and you can't concentrate fully on more complex things, as

performance in those instances will deteriorate at too high stress levels.

Now, I wouldn't be surprised if

there are still a lot of newbies running around wanting to get the strongest stuff, thinking the more the better.

But as many experienced users will tell you, less is more. And the product with the best reviews will always attract

newbies and experienced users alike. A product that works without problems in the long run will also get repeat

buyers.

For these reasons: Please lower the phero dose per spray, and then simply increase the recommended

number of sprays.
    Nice post!

Perception would seem to be made for you. Get a bottle. Pour

the Perception into it. Pour 1/4 to 1/5th back into the atomizer. Fill the atomizer with water. Shake well. Presto.

Now you get four or fives sprays for each dose.

I, like you, like my mones to be very dilute. Since Perception

is water-based, it's easy to work with. Good luck.

- Bass
    somewhere between amused and obsessed...

Quote Originally Posted by BassMan
    Get a bottle. Pour

the Perception into it. Pour 1/4 to 1/5th back into the atomizer. Fill the atomizer with water. Shake well. Presto.

Now you get four or fives sprays for each dose.

Now why didn't I think of that?
    Thanks

Bass.
    Give truth a chance.

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by a.k.a.
    Now

why didn't I think of that?
    Thanks Bass.
    Ditto. ....

Yep, the water based formula

lends users the ability to dilute accordingly. Note: when diluting, your application volume may increase depending

on what your trying to do. In other words, you could be slapping on quite a bit of liquid if you wanted to go heavy

one evening. As for the volume per spray of Perception, we are looking into those issues and weighing options. We

know that the gold release has a hefty blast to it and have mentioned the idea of people using 1 spray instead of 2

because of this. People have done both (1 and 2) and have reported success. Either way, just know that we are

definitely considering all feedback to make improvements.

Thanks

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Some people like to spread

pheromones among several application points with the idea that this application method enhances effectiveness; and

for those, sprayers create difficulties. Of course everything's a balance. With dabbing you have the problem of

potential contamination.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Stranger

Hi, thanks for the feed back

guys!

Dilution could be a work-around, thanks for the tip. Of course, I'd prefer not having to go through the

hassle. I'm also wondering if there's anything in the product to kill of bacteria. Hardly a problem with alcohol

based products, but with the water base I'm thinking that maybe diluting it several times could make what ever is

in it to kill of the monsters less lethal. That would make contamination by dabbing a potential problem also.

Also, can you be sure that the famed "polymer" still locks in the pheros after diluting say four times? If so, is

there any limit to that?

I'm still thinking that lower concentration and/or less volume per spray is the way to

go for a product aimed at good phero-delivery. As it is now, three sprays should already be OD-teritory. In my mind

it would clearly be better if users could apply a range of say 1-4 or 1-6 sprays (preferably without getting very

large amounts of liquid all over) depending on the intended use at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by DrSmellThis
    Some people

like to spread pheromones among several application points with the idea that this application method enhances

effectiveness; and for those, sprayers create difficulties. Of course everything's a balance. With dabbing you have

the problem of potential contamination.
    What about a dropper of some sort? How would that work out?

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by XySen
    What about a dropper

of some sort? How would that work out?
    Bottles with a pipette cap are the best way of application

IMO. You don't contaminate the product, you don't waste any of the product like you do when spraying it, and you

get a reproductionable, precise amount per drop!

Quote Originally Posted by DrSmellThis
    Some people

like to spread pheromones among several application points with the idea that this application method enhances

effectiveness; and for those, sprayers create difficulties. Of course everything's a balance. With dabbing you have

the problem of potential contamination.
    This is me aswell, and hence why I don't spray many products and

dab/roll-on mixes where posible (although mixing allows you to dilute...).

The original Chikara sprayer was

almost perfect though (only less then perfect because the high concentration limits the number of sprays), the

sprays where so tiny you use it with some precision. A rule of thumb for manufacturers should be to reduce the

concentration and increase bottle size if you are going to use a large volume sprayer.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Indigo
    Bottles with a

pipette cap are the best way of application IMO. You don't contaminate the product, you don't waste any of the

product like you do when spraying it, and you get a reproductionable, precise amount per drop!
    I totally

agree with you on that.

Thread Information