Close

Stranger

Default I think I might be over doing it.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I

have currently tried using ae, chikara, wagg-n, npa, and rm. I have used 2 dabs of ae no looks, nothing out of the

ordinary, tried 4 drops same thing. Tried chikara, 2 sprays, 3 sprays and 6 sprays no looks no body language, I have

tried wagg-n, 2 drops nothing, put it into an atomizer 2 sprays nothing, tried mixing 50/50 w/npa and 2 sprays,

nothing still same boring train ride. tried 2 dabs of rm and chikara basically I have tried alot of combinations. I

know, I know read the other posts. I am on this thing alot on my free time trying to learn but the more I read the

more I get confused. Could it be I'm not getting any intrest because I'm on a commuter train to work or does it

mostly sound like I am misguided and doing everything wrong. I'm not really looking for someone to stick their

tongue down my throat but just a smile, a look or something to show I'm on the right track. I also don't know I am

putting out too much none, I'm about 5'5 and usually the other people try to move out of my way. Also alot of

people percieve me as a mean unaprochable person until they get to know me and find out I'm a really nice person.

Any suggestions? I'm going clubbing this weekend for the first time since my surgery and I'm hoping to maybe get a

little boost while I'm getting back into the game

Magoo

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Magoo79
    Also alot

of people percieve me as a mean unaprochable person until they get to know me and find out I'm a really nice

person. Magoo
    Thats all you had to say. I would have recommended the regular WAGG (without the none)

but I dont think the WAGG-N has much none in it. WAGG and SOE are definately the way to go with you. I might use

one dab of NPA solely for the secret ingredients, but stick with WAGG and SOE to burn off that "mean"

look.

Also, pheros arent magic air juices. If you really wanna see a difference, try starting a conversation

with someone while wearing pheros and while not and look for differences. I've found that although some mixes for

me dont make women chase me around, they do make them more friendly once you start a conversation.

I dont

have Chikara so I dont know how it works, but I would recommend the free samples of the SOE gel packs that are going

on now. It just cost shipping, cant go wrong.
    Blessed are the cross-eyed, for they shall see God twice.
    Products I own: AE/m, APC/m, NPA/m, TE/m, SPMO, SOE/m, WAGG, Perception, EW, Chikara

chikara 2-3 sprays and npa or te

are golden

Man of La Pancha

I'm going to say this here

and hope that everyone reads this post. I've noticed that a lot of people ride the bus, train, or subway and

expect to start getting everyone staring at them when they get on. Let me dispel any illusions by saying that this

has not, does not, and will not happen.

I've been riding the bus and subway for months wearing -mones, and no

one has ever just started up a conversation and tried to flirt with me. I did, however, have a woman rub her crotch

against my shoulder from the time she moved next to me (I was sitting and she was standing) until the time she had

to move because the bus was coming to her stop. I've also noticing one woman look at me a few times when most

people try to avoid eye contact on public transportation. I made a girl blush once when complimenting her on her

hat (see memoirs postings for more information on two of these events...I was wearing -mones both times if I didn't

mention it). Damn, I wish I would see that girl again...

...I'm

sorry, was I saying something? Oh, yeah...pheromones work, you just have to be in the right context. If you get

hits on a train, then you would have to consider that one of the biggest hits because, as I said before, public

transportation makes people try to pretend everyone else doesn't exist. It's a strange psychological fact that

makes people treat others as non-persons. Imagine if you treated everyone you saw like you treated your friends.

You'd never get anywhere and you'd never get anything done, so you have to pretend people aren't there. Because

of this, women won't be looking to score on the train. Yes, I hate to admit this because I take the bus and check

out anyone even remotely attractive as being on the same bus means they live rather close...

In other

words...it's not going to happen for you...you have to make it happen!

Phero Pharaoh

Sitting in a large audience

such as a theater or a conference presentation is similar to riding a bus or train. I have had some very interesting

body language exchanges with women under these conditions. Unless you practice projecting, as well as reading, body

language every day, you probably miss a lot of opportunities in these crowd situations. Women will unconsciously AND

consciously do things without saying a word that indicate their interest in you. You can draw them out if you know

how. You can learn how simply by experimenting. You stand to lose nothing by experimenting since you never have

touch or say anything to anyone.

To go farther than simply build a rapport through body language, you have to

give the woman a reason or opportunity to speak to you. Otherwise, you have to say something to her. It should be

something completely innocent which doesn't make her look like she is coming on to you in her own eyes. She feels

like the whole world is looking at her, and if you are signaling interest in her, you are reinforcing that

feeling.

Women don't always stop and stare at you. Sometimes, they are very, very subtle. But a lot of you guys

leave out so many details about yourselves, what you do, and what goes on around you, it's anyone's guess as to

why things aren't working as you expect.

For example, if you are riding a train or bus every day, what happens

when you get off? Do you start to get activity you regard as hits? If so, that means you're doing something right

off the transportation. Maybe your expectations are lower and you are more relaxed. Maybe you have to take a more

long-term approach. Maybe you need to be more assertive, noticeable. Maybe you are interacting with a wholly

different group of people (they dress differently, behave differently, etc.).

The next time you sit in a crowded

theater, pick a girl, any girl, and start to mirror her body language. She has to be able to see you and she should

be within pheromone detecting distance (10 to 16 feet in my experience).

If she sits "like a girl" in some pose,

find a manly way to return the pose. Scrunch down in her direction. Don't look at her. Just aim your body at her.

If she sticks her feet out, stick your feet out. If she crosses her arms, cross your arms. Don't worry about if

someone is with her. All you are doing is building rapport. When the lights come on, you both go your own ways.

I have used these exercises enough to be able to pick out girls in a crowd who want to talk with me. So, when I am

at a meeting of some sort, I watch the girls who send subtle signals of interest by the way they position their

bodies and how they pose. I then give them opportunities to talk to me. They usually make the effort. Not always,

but usually.

Sometimes, they do get really flirty with their body language, down to hair twirling and lip biting

and shoe flipping. Most of the time, they are much more reserved. I have to gauge their interest by their body

angles, by how they touch themselves, by whom they express direct interest in (or whether they express direct

interest in anyone), and by their probable relationship with their companions.

Thread Information