Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3

Thread: Perception

BDC Concepts Chemo (BDC Concepts)'s Avatar

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Imagine our position

after a post like that...

As a representative of the company that manufactures the product being cited in the

original post for its magical qualities how can I refute his obviously stretched recall?

On the other hand,

it's in my nature to call bullshit and do it to someone's face instead of behind their back.

So, I decided

to treat it no different than any other post and ask for the feedback concerning time release, ease of removal, etc.

IMO, that is the best way to divert from the sexual observations which are ALWAYS extremely subjective.

One

good thing about this thread though...it is now urban pheromone legend! Have you heard the one about the janitor

that got a bottle of Perception and stayed late at work ???

Bobby

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by cuddlebear
    My only thought

about all this:

I want to be able to trust the hit stories I read on here, and I want people to know that no

matter how outrageous some of my hit reports sound, that every word of them is true, down to the last detail. This

kind of post is going to make people distrust those of us who get lucky and actually report the truth about our

experience.

I know that as a moderator, I could delete the thing, but neither Bruce or Bel chose to do so,

probably due to the fact that no one seems to have been taken by it, but some newbies just might be

Overall, I think that fake hit posts should be discouraged, if for no other reason that we can be

genuinely excited when someone posts of phero-success ...

OK, I'm off the podium now ...

You are so very right. And I think some of the fantasy material that Phantom posted, that made it to

the testimonial page, should also be deleted for the same reason.

King of the coupons!

I don't know ... maybe we ran

off a true hit story. Call me a bad judger of character, but I say Gegogi has been straight about his usage

of the products ... and his last post in the "CURIOUS" post, in which I'm still wanting to know how he used 4

sprays of Perception and a dab of NPA, is preeeeeeeeeeeeeeetty much the same, except he knew the girl, yes?

Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by tounge
    You are so very

right. And I think some of the fantasy material that Phantom posted, that made it to the testimonial page, should

also be deleted for the same reason.
    Oh nooooooo! Don't delete Phantom's works! Put it in a

classic
    section or something.
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

I didn't chose to delete it

because I am not a judge and don't pass judgment. I've read a lot of hit stories, some I believed and others I

didn't but in every case other than my own I wasn't there to witness the event. How am I to decide which are true

and which aren't? Should I take a poll to see what you guys think and go by that? Or should I just delete the ones

I don't believe? Oscar, Upsidedown, Bruce and Cuddlebear can all do the same. That would eliminate more than half

the hit stories and probably many that are true since I am a sceptic.

No, I think it better to leave all the hit

stories and let the reader decide which to believe and which not to, just like I did as a newbie.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3

Thread Information