Close

PheroTester

Thumbs up Thumbs up on the new Chikara

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi

all..

I recently received my new 'improved' Chikara (satin silver color cap & spray head) and I

have to say It's a definite improvement. I had bought the old Chikara (Polished chrome cap w/white spray head)

back in August and used it several times with little or no results. It smelled wonderful, but I could not detect

the 'mones and the cologne scent dissipated quite quickly. Not the new one.. It's exquisit scent is still there

and lasts longer, and oh those 'mones are certainly all there!

The scent lasted the whole day, and I could

still easily detect the mones the next morning, even after showering and scrubbing down with soap, there was still a

slight tone of 'mones. Well, enough on the wonderful, awesome combination of Scent + 'mones... Here's to Bruce

and anyone else responsible for this second edition masterpiece..

Ok, now for the important stuff. The

HIT reports / Post application observations: I wore Chikara to work yesterday. I still have a full bottle of the

old stuff (Chikara Classic), so I started with three sprays of that just to use it up (one of each wrist, rubbed

together, two on the chest) and then two full sprays of what I will hereby call 'Chikara Premium' 1 chest, 1 neck

(Did I say I love the stuff?). Anyway, throught the work day, the guys were polite as usual, but I was having a

hard time working since they were much more talkative and kept coming to my desk to chat and BS. The ladies,

although they're usually friendly, smiled a lot more than usual and I caught two that kept very deep eye contact

when talking. Light hits I'd say, but hits nonetheless. BTW, I stayed away from 'lap dance' gril from my last

posting, she's trouble. I'm still coping with rumors she spread round the company from when we briefly dated a

few years back (good 'rumors', but improper for a professional work enviroment.)

Now for the strong

hit.. On my way home from work, I stopped by the drug store to pick up some prescription sleeping pills

(something's been keeping me up at night). I had called in the refill in advance so that I didn't have to sit and

wait for them to fill it. As I walked in, I noticed the long line at the 'pickup' window but nobody at the

'drop-off' window. There was this really really cute pharmacist at the drop-off window tapping away at the

computer keyboard, so I went to her, gave her the empty RX bottle and told her I had already called in the refill.

She looked up straight into my eyes and smiled and said "I'm sorry, you have to go to the pickup window if you

already called it in". I proceeded to sand in line, and suddenly noticed her walk up, grab a bag from the bin, hand

it to the girl at the register and even though there were 5 people in line ahead of me said "can you help the

gentleman in the blue shirt next?" (ME) then smiled at me and walked away.. The girl at the register though, was

busy with a difficult customer, but after a minute or so, the pharmach tech came back, grabbed my prescription and

rung it up at the drive-thourgh register for me.. How sweet is that?!!! I kindof felt bad about the other 4 people

still in line waiting their turn and thought "what did I do to deserve 'express service' from such a cutie?" when

I realized, "It must be a Chicara Hit!!" She then proceeded to explain how to take them (with food, etc) and asked

if I had any questions at all. Express, extra friendly service with a smile!! Can't beat that.. The

only thing she didn't do is write her number down, or climb over the counter and jump all over me.. I would

have asked for her number, but as it was there, were the 4 people still in line and 3 sitting on the bench all

looking at me probably wondering "who is this guy who doesn't have to wait and we do?"

Overall a very good

exerience when I least expected it! Good start, can't wait to see what happens next..

So, a big two thumbs up

for Chikara Premium and a big thanks to the man BRUCE!

~Dan~
    Prior

rum/showthread.php?t=11597

http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11611
    [color=#346da2]http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11504[/colo

r]

http://love-sc

ent.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11354

Bruce, do you think there was any

chance the pheromones got shortchanged in the weak batch? Or was it just the scent, in all likelihood?

Great post Dan!

bruce i got the 2nd batch of

betas, r they the same quality as the premium stuff u are now selling or better?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by DanTHEman
    I recently received my new 'improved' Chikara

Sounds to me you are having fun with Chikara Dan!

That's it I'm getting me Chikara too! LOL I wonder what would happen?! if I get me some too? hmmm

I read all the great stuff about it, that sort of makes me jealous! ( in a good way) yes there's some great stuff

for us but this Forum is basically rule by Men! maybe because the guys have better luck with some of the best

products?! I love my mones and yes I can tell positive things happening to me when I'm wearing them but

NOTHING like some of the things I get to read from you guys!! perhaps a Lap Dance! (whoa riiiight on! ) that

is crazy! good for you ..

I know is all about confidance, a good attitude

perhaps how sexy you might think you are! (mmm) plus having something extra to give you that edge you might need to

have a great time while you are wearing the mones is what really counts! but I sit here and wonder why is this

basically more about GUYS!

Perhaps women are a bit to shy to come out and tell us about

the mones these days? I need some new feedback from the girls I swear!

I want

Chikara that much I do know. LOL

Oh Yeah BTW Dan, keep us post it I enjoy reading about

your adventures!
    A great pleasure in life is doing what people say you can not do."

Great post Dan. Cant wait till

my chickra gets here now

is there some sort of

discount to the ones we order the betas in july/august ????

PheroTester

Default Unanswered questions?

Hey BJF

and Slick.. I see your questions have gone unanswered.. Bruce is definitely the best person to answer Chikara

questions, but I dont think he's seen this posting yet. Maybe if you post the questins in the Customer Service

forum (he spends a lot of time reading and responding to those from what I hear) or send him a private message or

email. The newest batch of Chikara is definitely worthwhile though..

PheroTester

Default Hola Jose

Hey JosePerez.. Here

are some quotes from prior postings on Chikara that might help answer your questions. Also, below them you'll find

the link to the posting the quotes came from which has more useful info on Chikara.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce
    Good news! The

new stuff is in. I applied 2 sprays at 8:30 this morning and though faded somewhat of course, still at a functional

level now at 4;30PM.
    I am going to work something up over the weekend to get rid of the 90 bottles of the last

batch we have, 50% discount coupons to owners of any previously purchased bottles of Chikara towards the "new

stuff", and clarify things on the site. In the mean time, any bottles of Chikara purchased from now on that are not

clearly indicated as the "old stuff" on the site/invoice will be the "new stuff". OK?
    Sorry for any

disappointments/confusion. Probably a lot of the bottles sold already are up to specs, I just haven't had much luck

nailing down which are which.
    This new batch is the real thing though: full strength kick-ass formula, great

fragrance, sturdy spray-head, nice label. Good stuff really.
    TGIF :-)
    Bruce
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce
    Yes, there is a

50% discount on 1 and only 1 bottle of the new Chikara (which is now on sale) to owners of any bottle from a

previous batch of Chikara. It is redeemed by the use of an electronic discount coupon. I would post the coupon code

right here, but we are sure to get folks cutting and pasting it in without reading the rules, so......
    IF and only

IF you have ALREADY PURCHASED A BOTTLE OF CHIKARA PREVIOUS TO FRIDAY, AUGUST 27TH, 2004...
    AND
    (of course) YOU

DON'T SEND THAT BOTTLE BACK FOR A REFUND OR EXCHANGE...
    you may send an email to me, bruce (at) love-scent.com,

and get the coupon code.
    That code, which is the same for everyone, will soon cease to be a great secret, but only

orders to previous-batch Chikara owners will be honored, so please... only use it if you are entitled. Questions, of

course, can be posted here. Email me if you want the code.
    And one more time,... very sorry for the limp Chikara

batch. Probably it is only the last batch, but we sill soon know when these new bottles start making the rounds.

Once the new Chikara starts making the rounds, if you have any doubts whether you are holding a new or old bottle;

the NEW bottles have a much taller cap which is a flat nickel finish as compared to the old Chikara cap which is a

polished crome color.

Warmest Regards,
    Bruce
    Link to

posting:
    http://pherolibrary.com/forum/sh

owthread.php?t=11337&highlight=chikara

PheroTester

Default Hi Breda... :)

Quote Originally Posted by SweetBrenda
    Sounds to me you are having fun with Chikara

Dan!

That's it I'm getting me Chikara too! LOL I wonder what would happen?! if I get me

some too?
    I want Chikara that much I do know.

LOL

Well, not as much fun as I'd be having If you were here to share it

with sweetie.. THAT'S IT.. it's perfect.. Let's meet-up and try it out together and see what happens??

We can then post our experiences on Love-Scent.. Hmm.. Maybe not..

Oh

Yeah BTW Dan, keep us post it I enjoy reading about your adventures!
    Mine are boring

compared to other's I've read, but if you insist.. I'm kind of conservative, but loosening up. Oh, by the way,

I love your little footer at the bottom of you posting.. "One tequila, two tequila, three teqila, floor... " LOL.

Journeyman

Great scent but the only things

I've noticed so far is maybe girls get clumsy when I wear this stuff.

Edit: After two or more hours this stuff

smells like cat piss.
    Last edited by deepblue; 09-17-2004 at 08:06 PM.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

I have some advice with the

older Chikara: Just wear twice as much: two sprays to every application point for a total of 5-6 sprays. I was

hesitant to try it, but when I did I had excellent results, as well as compliments on the scent, with no OD effects.

I even combined it with other -none products at that amount.

With that application (plus 3 dabs edge, a

dab -rone, 3 dabs PF, and a few dabs Pheros!) last night I danced all night (much of it slow -- yeah!) with a

sweet young girl next door type I'd talked to only once before, and got a good night kiss or three. I'd been

really looking forward to seeing her again. She did most of the initiating. Her friend was friendly too, and gave me

a totally undeserved compliment on my hair.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Phero Enthusiast

Perhaps women are a bit to shy to come out and tell us about the mones these days? I need some new

feedback from the girls I swear!
    At first I thought that women who use pheromones were

unattractive but now I realize that women who are very good looking may intimidate men. So I can understand how

using them in the proper setting can be benificial to even the most attractive ones.

On the other hand I can

understand why many woman would not want to wear them or would be shy about telling others that they use them. Some

women get too much attention from men without using them. My sister in fact told me that if she were to wear any

pheromones she would definately not wear anything with copulins in it. She said this to me just after reading what

copulins are and what they do.

In my opinion women should be a lot more cautious about using pheromones than

men, particularly in places where men are drinking and acting crazy.

I think you are a rare breed Brenda. It's

nice to know that that the board's resident female pheromone enthusiast is a fellow Arizonan.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

I know there's a lot of cases

where if a woman had a better -mone profile i'd have found it much easier to converse with her, show her a fun

time, and seduce her, "even if she was extremely beautiful". If the chemistry isn't there I'm liable to seem

uninteresting, and lack the true motivation to get to know her and get intimate -- no matter how beautiful she is.

So I think a woman wearing mones helps the man as well as her.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger4
    At first I

thought that women who use pheromones were unattractive but now I realize that women who are very good looking may

intimidate men. So I can understand how using them in the proper setting can be benificial to even the most

attractive ones.

On the other hand I can understand why many woman would not want to wear them or would be shy

about telling others that they use them. Some women get too much attention from men without using them. My sister in

fact told me that if she were to wear any pheromones she would definately not wear anything with copulins in it. She

said this to me just after reading what copulins are and what they do.

In my opinion women should be a lot

more cautious about using pheromones than men, particularly in places where men are drinking and acting crazy.

I think you are a rare breed Brenda. It's nice to know that that the board's resident female pheromone enthusiast

is a fellow Arizonan.
    You should smell each other sometime.

Great Stuff Dan I just ordered a

bottle and am waiting for delivery I cant wait to try it and maybe with a few dabs of Pheros. Keep posting your

results.
    Flash1

Thread Information