Close

Journeyman

Default Experimentation...

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Heyo. I got a

question, it may been asked before, perhaps not. But I was wondering if the color of the clothes you wear affect the

results of wearing p-mones? I don't know it's just me or what but I've realized that when I've used SoE alone

with light shirts(white, grey) I get the friendly hits from the chicks. The dudes are also kinda outgoing too with

me. Now I've also used worn darker color shirts(red, black, brown) also with SoE and I don't get the same results:

I don't notice anything from the chicas.

Now I find this interesting: when I've worn AE/m with darker color

shirts, i get girls looking at me differently, almost wanting my attention. They cross, uncross, open legs.

THis

may sound dumb but Imma continue experimenting with this. I was wondering if any body wanted to join me in this

experiment with me. Like agree on wearing the same p-mone and same color shirt and see if we get similar results.

THink about it... Later.

Man of La Pancha

I wouldn't doubt

it...supermarkets put red colors at the entrance to get you to buy more...they'd put pheromones in the stores, too,

if they thought it would help...but as one article posted around here said, they found that it might be unethical.

Quote Originally Posted by canivaro
    Heyo. I got a

question, it may been asked before, perhaps not. But I was wondering if the color of the clothes you wear affect the

results of wearing p-mones? I don't know it's just me or what but I've realized that when I've used SoE alone

with light shirts(white, grey) I get the friendly hits from the chicks. The dudes are also kinda outgoing too with

me. Now I've also used worn darker color shirts(red, black, brown) also with SoE and I don't get the same results:

I don't notice anything from the chicas.

Now I find this interesting: when I've worn AE/m with darker

color shirts, i get girls looking at me differently, almost wanting my attention. They cross, uncross, open legs.

THis may sound dumb but Imma continue experimenting with this. I was wondering if any body wanted to join me

in this experiment with me. Like agree on wearing the same p-mone and same color shirt and see if we get similar

results.

THink about it... Later.
    Interesting thinking! Maybe some colors are associated with

feelings or biological mechanisms, thus supporting or contradicting your "phero message".

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by bjf
    Interesting

thinking! Maybe some colors are associated with feelings or biological mechanisms, thus supporting or contradicting

your "phero message".
    Color affecting emotion is not a new idea. Thats why they put light pastel or

bland colors in jail cells, and not sharp reds and such, to calm prisoners down. Theres more, and probably better,

examples than that.
    Blessed are the cross-eyed, for they shall see God twice.
    Products I own: AE/m, APC/m, NPA/m, TE/m, SPMO, SOE/m, WAGG, Perception, EW, Chikara

Phero Pharaoh

Read John Molloy's <i>Dress

for success</i> to learn more about how people perceive clothing, including colors. He bases his book on a great

deal of direct research involving double blind studies.

Most of the book is concerned with how a man should

dress in the corporate world. For the social world, he devotes a chapter, and the rules are almost opposite those

for the corporate world, but he still covers a lot of ground.

bump. Good one carnivo. A man ahead

of his time! This relates to another thread.

http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12001

King of the coupons!

Ahha! So it t'was you, CarniV,

that had ideas/thoughts/questions about colors! Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice usage of yer left brain!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

cuddlebear

Very interesting, and I would

like to participate in this experiment too, but I have 2 problems ... I have a very limited wardrobe for starters,

and almost everything I have, at least shirt-wise is more than one color ... I have only one solid color shirt (dark

green) and I haven't noticed any increased/decreased attention on the days I wear it. But it's a valid point and

you've got me curious ...

Journeyman

Different colours do in fact

have different affects in a person's mood and feelings.
    For example, there is a very strong contrast between white

and black. When people see you all in black, they get a somewhat "dangerous mysterious" type of feeling. While if

you wear all white, you get the "angelic, kind" type of feeling from others.
    Green colour and blue ones give you a

relaxing feeling. This is why most houses use a combination of green/blue coloured paints. The pure white color is

too harmful to eye.
    Also, this is also a result of our biological reactions to light. For example, we don't like

looking a white paper, or white wall too much, if you do you get a very "irritated eye" type of feeling. Since all

the light is reflected back when it hits the white colour.
    Now when looking at black, it is not as "irritating to

the eye", this is because most of the colour are obsorbed by the black colour.
    Now, in terms of us interprestating

moods.
    Light colours are related to spring, good mood, happy.
    Dark colours are related to winter, fall, death, bad

mood.
    Thus, we react to this automatically. Why do you think novels always related a sad or bad mood with dark

colors.
    So, chick will probably feel good in light clothes. Also if you look around and pay attention to what

girls wear, usually they wear light colors. Very rarely do they wear dark colours like black unless going out for

dinner etc to get the "mysterious, sexy, dangerous" look.
    I mean, when we see a girl walking on the street in a

black dress, what do you feel. You feel hyped, you feel this girl is sexy, dangerou, wild.
    Now if you see a girl

in say pink, or light red, blue etc. how do you feel and think.
    You would think, this girl is nice, innocent, with

the "nature".
    So you get the point.
    Colours ALWAYS effect the mood of a person. This is why you should think

about what to wear when meeting for a date, meeting etc. Because the wrong colour for the wrong occation will

really mess things up.
    So, with the right colour AND style, plus the right phermone to go with the "colour mood"

intended, it will be a killer.

Very Interesting theory

Carivaro!Yeah Ill try it and post my results in this thread.

Thread Information