Close

Default Perception feedback

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Ok, today was the first day I actually used perception (instead of just checking the

smell). It seems to have a slight mood uplifting effect on myself. I have no idea if this is from the pheromones, or

if it is because I really like the smell. I used one spray of perception and one of the perception cover scent, both

on my throat.

I then went shopping for about 2 hours in the galleria and various boutiques. I was dressed

casually and walking around with relaxed body language. I received the occasional eye contact but not more then

usual. Talked to a few women who worked in the boutiques/shops, no reaction out of the ordinary. No increased

friendliness or flirty behaviour. On the commute train back a women kept bumping her knee slightly into me. Had this

been a club, I would have interpreted it as approach invitation, but the train was really crowded so it was nothing

out of the ordinary.

So the results so far – nothing. I really like the smell though. And it does seem to last

well.

Keep trying.

I find it

useful to test around female friends. They are generally more comfortable around me anyway and this makes it easier

to notice subtle reactions. Noticing hits from a total stranger when the situation is not particularly comfortable

can be hard, unless you can talk your way into a more comfortable place.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Day 2: Used 2 sprays of

Perception, and 2 sprays of the scent on neck. Went shopping for about 1.5 hours. Talked to a few sales women. No

difference in friendliness, sexual cues, etc. Did not seem to affect my own mood one way or the other either.

Quote Originally Posted by Traggard
    Day 2: Used 2

sprays of Perception, and 2 sprays of the scent on neck. Went shopping for about 1.5 hours. Talked to a few sales

women. No difference in friendliness, sexual cues, etc. Did not seem to affect my own mood one way or the other

either.
    Its day 2......day 2 and you upped your doseage!?! Why? You should test the same

dosage for 3 or more days (I usually go 5). Spray in the same spot, use the same cover, and note results *IF* any.

That way you have a control to compare dosage/results to. I just got my perception last thursday and I'm still

using 2 sprays (1 base of neck, 1 wrists)and its almost a week later. Still I'm having now response on others, I

do get a feeling of well being though. Pheromones are realitively hit or miss, and you may not have been in the

right place with the right quarry availible to acheive noticable results. Don't give up and keep

testing.

-Gost

Thread Information