Close

Default perception is unscented?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I didnt no

this. It must have some kind of smell? What does it smell like? And how strong is it?
    top_dawwgs

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by top_dawwgs
    I didnt

no this. It must have some kind of smell? What does it smell like? And how strong is it?
    Are you talking

about the mones or the fragrance? It comes with two atomizers, one is mones and other is fragrance. The fragrance

smells like a... like maybe.... gee its hard to describe.
    Blessed are the cross-eyed, for they shall see God twice.
    Products I own: AE/m, APC/m, NPA/m, TE/m, SPMO, SOE/m, WAGG, Perception, EW, Chikara

Journeyman

ive heard perception's cover

compared to ARMANI Aqua di Gio which is a real light fresh smell. aqua reminds me of cool water

personally

so put the mones on and then

the fragrance?
    top_dawwgs

Phero Dude

dude fragrance first then

mones when the scent dries. the reason being is the alcohol base in colognes may affect the pheromones.

i got perception today and am very excited about it. must do further tests but have a very good impression so far.

the scent smells like a light agua di gio for sure ,crossed with maybe coolwater or like some scented soap. so

far good results but what really impressed me and intirgued me is that
    1 -the scent with mones smells so good i

have to take another whiff of my wrists we're i applied it.
    2- my whole mood seemed to pick up completely. what i

mean is i've been happy like i won the lottery or something like that. i feel extra talkative and extremely

outgoing. it's almost like the feeling u get when you score a great job with much better money or u get the women

nobody knows how u picked up and even you cant figure it out. total euphoria on top of the world feeling.

ive used mones before but never experienced anything like this. im really intrigued to see how tomorrow goes.

even if perception doesnt attract more attention if it continues to bring such a good aura to myself shit its well

worth it.
    and for all the wise asses, i didnt do anything different, no drugs alcohol or bumps to the

head to influence it. totally strange but nice. only thing different i did was put the perception on and smell

it.
    i guess the mones are affecting me too.

Ummmm Perception's fragrance

is also water-based.... So if you use the included scent you can (I do) put it on over the `mones. If you are using

an alcohol based scent then yes, keep them separate or spray the scent firs.

MB
    "You are a sick f*ck, but I wouldn't have you any other way. "
    ~Becca

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jollysnowdevil
    2- my whole mood seemed to pick up completely. what i mean is i've been happy like i won the

lottery or something like that. i feel extra talkative and extremely outgoing. it's almost like the feeling u get

when you score a great job with much better money or u get the women nobody knows how u picked up and even you cant

figure it out. total euphoria on top of the world feeling.
    ive used mones before but never

experienced anything like this. im really intrigued to see how tomorrow goes. even if perception doesnt attract

more attention if it continues to bring such a good aura to myself shit its well worth it.
    and for

all the wise asses, i didnt do anything different, no drugs alcohol or bumps to the head to influence it. totally

strange but nice. only thing different i did was put the perception on and smell it.
    i guess the

mones are affecting me too.
    Being slightly introverted and often a "lone wolf," the effect of certain

mones on myself is so far the biggest advantage I've found. I've seen reactions from others, but the feeling of

well being I get from Chikara, Perception, Pheros, SOE, WAGG, or even Realm makes me feel like something's missing

when I go without. It's hard to take a few days off each week, as some recommend, to avoid buildup.

Today,

I'm trying 5 dabs of Perception instead of a spray, behind the ears, along the collar bone at the base of the neck,

and on the wrists. Unfortunately, getting up for work at 3:30 AM every morning, I'm not my most alert. I used an

alcohol based cologne, Ralph Lauren Silver Romance today, and before I thought about it, sprayed it directly on top

of a couple of application points, instead of to the side, as I intended. I think I missed most of the area behind

the ears as I aimed for the sides of the neck instead and didn't spray the front of the neck, but I directly

sprayed on top of the Perception application on the wrists.

The mones from Perception sure blend well with

the cologne on my arm though. It's another instance where I want to keep smelling my wrist.

Stranger

Question

I had Perception on, on a

couple of ocassions without having a cover scent. These were ocassions where wearing a cologne or a fragrance was

deemed too formal (well, in my books, anyway). It wasn't a big night out or anything, so it's not my style to wear

any fragrance. So I kept it that way. The only difference now is I have my newly acquired pheromones

on.

Well, the results weren't too encouraging. No significant hits to report. Was shopping at the supermart,

made a few passes (as in walked past) but nothing out of the ordinary happened. Application wise, I sprayed

Perception once on each side the neck. I gotta admit that in this tropical climate that I am in, and where humidity

is a suffocating 80-85%, sweating comes easy. So I did sweat a little, 5 mins after application just walking briskly

up and down, doing some packing and what not. Maybe the sweat washed some mones away.

So guys, the question

of mine which begs to be answered is this : although the scent is often referred to as a 'cover', is it also a

carrier of mones? My theory may sound a tad preposterous but I was just wondering if anyone here had similar

experiences like mine when using Perception without any cologne or fragrance?

One thing which I

gotta agree that it certainly had an effect on me. I can be a little introverted and all, but with Perception on, I

felt chattier, livelier and certainly more readily flirtatious

Well now im confused. I have

chikara and want to get perception to use with it. IF the perception comes as a fragrance and unscented mones... how

do i mix that with Chikara for good effects?? Do i just put the unscented mones on.... then a couple sprays of

Chikara after??? What would be the proper way to use Chikara and Perception for best results and still smell good

like chikara normally does
    top_dawwgs

Depends. Is Chikara alky based??

I remember reading that alcohol inhibits perceptions effectiveness. If thats the case then just put the perception

in a different area than the Chikara.

Im trying to say that you

dont want to mix perceptions scent with Chikaras scent do you?? Chikara smells great. I just wanted the added mones

perception would provide.
    top_dawwgs

Quote Originally Posted by top_dawwgs
    Im

trying to say that you dont want to mix perceptions scent with Chikaras scent do you?? Chikara smells great. I just

wanted the added mones perception would provide.
    Just don't use the fragrance from Perception. There

are no pheromones in the smaller atomizer, it's all fragrance. The larger one is all pheromones.

td,

Read some of the

original perception threads.

Don't spray anything containing alcohol over perception, that's all you need to

worry about.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Stranger

Capt, totally agree with you

about spraying alcohol based fragrances over Perception, which is water-based. Total incompatibility. However, I

also read that it is ok to spray the mones over alcohol-based fragrance after it has dried. True or untrue?

True.

The only

issue is that alcohol aids transdermal absorption, thus undermining the whole point of Perception's water based

formula. If the alcohol has evaporated, then the water based formula will be unaffected.
    CptKipling

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by Pheromaniac
    So

guys, the question of mine which begs to be answered is this : although the scent is often referred to as a

'cover', is it also a carrier of mones? My theory may sound a tad preposterous but I was just wondering if anyone

here had similar experiences like mine when using Perception without any cologne or fragrance?

One

thing which I gotta agree that it certainly had an effect on me. I can be a little introverted and all, but with

Perception on, I felt chattier, livelier and certainly more readily flirtatious
    i'm no

expert or anything id say : no the mones still r airborne without the scent. id say scent is more like a

recognizeable trail for the conscious "nose" to follow to the source of the mones.
    so far perceptions

biggest advantages are the positive effects it has on me. it loosens me up sorta like i had a few drinks but without

consuming the alcohol. now if only they could get u that drunk feeling too. hmmmmmmm....

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by jollysnowdevil
    i'm

no expert or anything id say : no the mones still r airborne without the scent.
    These were my initial

thoughts too. But due to the lack of hits, I was wondering whether scent (or the lack of it, in this case)had

anything to do with it. Not that I am trying to justify as to why Perception didn't work as well but I guess I was

trying to analyse it from all angles as to what would make it more effective.

so far perceptions

biggest advantages are the positive effects it has on me. it loosens me up sorta like i had a few drinks but without

consuming the alcohol. now if only they could get u that drunk feeling too. hmmmmmmm....
    LOL, now wouldn't I

want that to happen cos I reckon that getting drunk from pheromones is cheaper than doing so with beer and hard

liquor. But the fact of the matter is, it doesn't work that way

The scent has nothing to do

with whether the mones are dispersing in the air. Perception is a good product but it may not be the right product

for you or you may be using the wrong amount. You might try increasing or decreasing the amount you are wearing or

adding products with different ingredients, SoE for instance.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Journeyman

if alcohol based colognes are

bad for mones, then why do the "free samples" of edge and eros come in alcohol??

Journeyman

does alcohol effect all mones

in a negative way or just some, like in perception???

Man of La Pancha

TE and SOE aren't

water-based. Perception is water-based. It's the water-based -mones in Perception that can be harmed by

alcohol-based colognes.
    Last edited by Pancho1188; 09-15-2004 at 03:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sonicbum
    does

alcohol effect all mones in a negative way or just some, like in perception???
    Perception is a new

direction in pheromones. The theory behind it is that with alcohol based mones, there is a chance that some of it is

absorbed by the skin and then can't be completely washed away, thus causing pheromone buildup. Being water based,

Perception addresses those two problems, it isn't as readily absorbed by the skin and is easily washed off. Using

an alcohol based cologne on top of the Perception pheromones may cause absorption by the skin. It also may hamper

the third advantage of Perception, namely the time release factor.

Quote Originally Posted by Pancho1188
    TE and SOE

aren't water-based. Perception is water-based. It's the water-based -mone, Perception, that can be harmed by

alcohol-based colognes.
    I know this isn't what you meant, Pancho, but I thought I would clear it up for

the newbies. Alcohol does not damage phermones. The only problem is that alcohol causes more of the molecules (phero

molecules, that is) to be absorbed through the skin. BDC (Perception's manufacturer) proposes that this reduces the

effects of the applied phermones. It makes sense, absorbtion means that there are less pheromones to be dispersed

into the air from the surface of the skin. That isn't to say that alcohol based products won't work, it just means

that some of the pheromones will be absorbed into or through the skin.
    CptKipling

So use Chikara with

Perception Pheromones or Not? Someone said earlier that chikara and perception is a killer combo. Is chikara alcohol

based... and if so.... how can i make a combo out of my chikara and perception for best results? Chikara and the big

bottle of mones... or chikara and the fragrance.....?
    top_dawwgs

Stranger

Belgerath, thanks for the

tips. I would continue experimenting with Perception. Different amount of dosages + different spot to spray, and

let's see what happens. Maybe you are right. Perception may not be the right product. Either that or a combo is

required.

topd, to be on the safe side, you can spray Chikara and Perception mones on different areas. Eg:

One spray of Chikara on the throat area and one spray of Perception on the chest.

Thread Information