Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Good \'N Plenty, Cucumbers and Baby Powder?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I\'m sure that some of you are familiar with this info already.

Is there anyway that we can use this info to our advantage?

\"...Hirsch (director of the Smell and Taste Treatment Research Foundation in Chicago) then tested sexual arousal in women by measuring vaginal blood flow. The results included:

A 13% increased flow with Good \'N Plenty, a combination of licorice and cucumber, or baby powder.

An 11% increase with pumpkin pie and lavender.

Negative responses to men\'s cologne (-1%), barbecue smoke (-14%), and cherry (-18%).\"

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Good \'N Plenty, Cucumbers and Baby Powder?

Try Perry Ellis\' Portfolio. I mistakenly bougth this scent thinking it was the original Perry Ellis.

Anyway, it\'s licorice (Good n\' Plenty) and baby powder scented. They obviously read the study when they designed the scent.

BTW, it\'s way too sweet and doesn\'t seem very masculine. And it\'s done squat for me, even with a phero assist.

Maybe when you\'re already hooked up with someone it\'d work better.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Good \'N Plenty, Cucumbers and Baby Powder?

I watched a tv special that must have been that same study, because they determined Good & Plenty and cucumber was the #1 scent to attract women

the thing is, I don\'t think it changes how a woman would react.. it just increases your appeal once they are initially attracted to you

Thread Information