Close

PheroTester

Post Skeptical or Doubtful? Read this..

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I apologize for the lengthy post, just hoping to answer some questions and to help some of the Skeptics, Newbies or

those that are simply not having results, and it seems impossible to do so in lesser words.. I will leave some of

the details out in order to condense and keep it from becoming a book which would require an editor and publisher..

Now, I don't claim to be an expert in pheromone usage or dating, I'm far from either. I'm a fairly new

Pheromone user and admit that I too was at first slightly skeptical about some of the postings and results I read

about, but I decided to give them a shot. This is just based on common sense, past experiences before I started

using pheromones as well as more recent experiences after starting the use of pheromones.

I have seen many

postings on this site from people questioning the effectiveness of pheromones, some stating they are seeing no

results and many with success stories that seem like every man's dream. So, in an attempt to dispel the 'myths'

and to help clarify for those who are skeptical about the seemingly incredible accounts/postings/stories in this

forum, here are a few common sense things to think about.

It's been said(written) in past postings that

pheromones are not a miracle love potion that immediately makes a girl fall for you or want to go home with you. It

is a fact that though the human 'Chemistry' is in itself miraculous when you take the time to understand how the

body, in it's full complexity actually works, pheromones alone will not do it all. Thinking that they do will

leave some (but not all) disappointed in the results. Then again, I myself have been surprised at times by

reactions that can only be attributed to the use of pheromones.

For some, it may come easy, but for the most

part, Pheromone usage alone takes practice. You have to learn to use the proper dosages, how to avoid 'none OD,

what scents go best with what, and which products to combine. This alone is still not enough. Successful pheromone

usage also involves having the proper key elements and set of circumstances and learning not only to control your

pheromone dosages, but also to recognize, understand, manage, balance and use the key elements and circumstances

along with the pheromones to your advantage. This is an art that takes even more time and practice, patience and

common sense, unless you're lucky enough to always find yourself in the right set of circumstances. What are these

"Key Elements/Right set of circumstances"?

Here's a quick, short summary of them. The primary key element is

a receptive, attractive, friendly and preferably single subject or subjects. Let's face it, pheromones are not

likely to help much if she's married or there with a serious boyfriend, not friendly, or not at all looking to get

involved with anyone for whatever reason (unless you really work on her through a period of several days). It is

also best that they are not pre-menstrual or menstrual at your time of approach or attack since it seems that those

that are in their cycle tend to have negative reaction to pheromones (more specifically Androstenon). I can attest

to that!. The next key element is all about you. Be presentable, friendly, give a good first impression. It helps

to look good, and to be able to start and carry on a conversation that will hold her interest long enough to take in

the pheromones. Make her feel good, show interest and be interesting, but don't give away too much of yourself.

Keep the conversation light in mood, make her laugh once in a while, but don't overdo it with the humor or it may

backfire, girls do not want a total clown. Next, the setting. There are simply some settings and places that you

more than likely will not pick up no matter what tricks you have up your sleeve. It is much more difficult and less

likely for pheromones to work in large groups than it is one-on-one or smaller groups. Last but not least, be

patient and optimistic but be realistic.

Pheromones are not immediate, they simply do not work the second you

"walk in the door" like I've seen in some postings. The first person to feel their effects is YOU making you feel

good, almost like a natural high. They make you more attentive to other's around you so you notice more of the

'Hits' not just due to the effects of the pheromones themselves, but partly because in using pheromones, you are

expecting or waiting for something to happen. It's a fine balance between the pheromones effects and your own

psyche. The pheromones also make you less inhibited, more outgoing, more flirtatious, more approachable, more

interesting!. People who know you. notice YOUR change in attitude and increase in self esteem/confidence. This

makes them want to talk to you, be around you and brings them in closer at which point, once they come close for a

long enough amount of time for their VNO to detect the pheromones, it then more directly begins to affect them,

making THEM less inhibited, more flirtatious themselves. That's when it's peak time to really start making your

moves and putting up your charm, but be careful not to over-do it or you may scare away some. Be patient and take

your time, though for some, jumping right in does the trick.

In some cases, it may take several tries to get the

desired results. It is not always an instant reaction, this is more the exception than the rule. I'm not sure

what the distance of effectiveness is with Pheromones, but I'm sure that the VNO cannot detect them at distances of

more than a few feet (depending on whether there is a breeze or not). Also, it is very possible in crowds for the

target to attribute your pheromones to the person right next to her, so it will take time and close proximity to YOU

to realize that it is you she's feeling 'chemistry' with. This may take some work, and again time as she may not

realize it's you until your next encounter with her or the encounter after that.

So be optimistic yet realistic.

Recognize, understand and manage the key elements and balance them with your pheromone use. Be patient... That's

my take on it, for whatever it's worth. Hope this helps those having doubts about the effectiveness of

Pheromones..

Past

postings
    http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113

http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=115

Great post
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

To be honest I am a firm believer

that mones are NOT going to give anyone hits here guys!!!

They just help bring them out if a girl already has

the thought in her mind then she will pay attention look flirt talk gaze at you because your interesting to her but

mones just pull them along initially and heighten what interest is already there!!!

If there is no interest

then the mones are not going to give you any just because of some magical smell!!!

i have noticed that they

do work for freindliness quite well though like nol and rone.

None contents just help get the ball rolling

and add to what you already got going

I used to score better than most

during my late teens and early twenties. After my divorce (late thirties), I couldn’t get anywhere with women.

Obviously I’d aged, but I hadn’t let myself go physically, and I like to think my personality and social skills have

improved.
    Then I discovered pheromones and my love-social-business life has never been better.
    I

see a dramatic difference between days that I wear pheromones and days that I don’t. Sometimes I still get surprised

by some of the more extreme results. Who am I supposed to share this with if not folks in this forum?
    I

know extreme hit stories help Bruce’s business and the manufacturers. So what? The longer they stay in business the

better off I’ll be.

Yesterday a woman I’d never met before tapped me on the shoulder and asked

me to dance... at a party where nobody else was dancing, while I had my arm around my girlfriend, and Portishead was

on the stereo. I was wearing Pheros.
    Nobody’s forced to believe me, and nobody’s forced to believe

they’re going to get the same results with the same product. I just want to have my bragging rights.

I’m

sorry for the folks that aren’t getting results, and I have to admit that every once in a while I run into a hit

story that sets off my BS alarms. But, to be perfectly honest, I’m more skeptical of the endless “I tried such and

such and NOTHING HAPPENED” posts.
    In my 5 years of wearing pheromones, I’ve only run into two products which

gave me no noticeable results. And neither product is sold at Love Scent.
    I’ve had numerous OD experiences,

and some products don’t deliver the kind of results I can work with (which is why I’ve gotten into combos and

mixes). But I’ve never bought a Love-Scent product which delivers absolutely no results.
    Give truth a chance.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Thanks for the post, AKA.

I think pheromones can cause all sorts of reactions; but not anything every time. You must also master all the

factors that cause variable results, such as dosages; bathing habits, remnants on clothes; combos, proportions and

scents. I have yet to find a way to make it totally consistent, and haven't even convinced myself that consistency

is best. Sometimes its good to filter out inappropriate people, and cause more "rejections" in favor of "bagging"

the ones that count. But I do think the capabilities are growing, with all the choices. Then again, it's more

complicated to learn everything now.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

I discovered pheromones right

after starting my business. I was searching for something, ANYTHING to help with sales. As a sales person, I am a

pretty sad case. I do keep good records and they made a difference, enough so that I invested a lot of time into

learning everything I could about their use. In learning to use mones, I made every mistake in mixes and doses I

possibly could but finally figured out what worked based on things I learned here.

When a few months later my

wife decided she really preferred a corporate type in a suit over an entrepreneur, I had no intentions of getting

into any relationships. However, within a couple weeks of taking off my wedding ring, about enough time for the mark

to fade, women started showing significantly more interest in me than ever before. Even as a single young

professional I never had the opportunities I've had in the couple years I've been using mones, both personally and

professionally.

If you are not getting result from pheromones, there is a reason and I don't believe it is the

products if you are buying them here. They are powerful subliminal tools but like any tool you have to learn when,

where and how to use it properly. So many new users go about it in a haphazard fashion and/or by applying massive

ODs then seem to expect women to creep out of the woodwork to fall at their feet panting. It doesn't work that

way!

Every experienced user here is happy to help new users, there is also a ton of good advice already posted

for anybody willing to make the effort to learn. But mones are only one tool in your arsenal and not the most

important one. To really make it work you have to work on the whole you as an integrated package. Look at your

personality, how you interact with people in public, your hygene, your clothing and most important, how the

pheromones you wear work with your personality and body chemistry. Don't expect to apply mones then play wallflower

at a party and meet women, it doesn't work that way. There's one user who recently complained about no results who

is arrogant and abrasive on the forum, if he is that way in public I can understand why he doesn't get hits.

Good luck to all and happy hunting.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by DanTHEman
    I apologize

for the lengthy post, just hoping to answer some questions and to help some of the Skeptics, Newbies or those that

are simply not having results, and it seems impossible to do so in lesser words.. I will leave some of the details

out in order to condense and keep it from becoming a book which would require an editor and publisher..

Now,

I don't claim to be an expert in pheromone usage or dating, I'm far from either. I'm a fairly new Pheromone user

and admit that I too was at first slightly skeptical about some of the postings and results I read about, but I

decided to give them a shot. This is just based on common sense, past experiences before I started using pheromones

as well as more recent experiences after starting the use of pheromones.

I have seen many postings on this site

from people questioning the effectiveness of pheromones, some stating they are seeing no results and many with

success stories that seem like every man's dream. So, in an attempt to dispel the 'myths' and to help clarify for

those who are skeptical about the seemingly incredible accounts/postings/stories in this forum, here are a few

common sense things to think about.

It's been said(written) in past postings that pheromones are not a miracle

love potion that immediately makes a girl fall for you or want to go home with you. It is a fact that though the

human 'Chemistry' is in itself miraculous when you take the time to understand how the body, in it's full

complexity actually works, pheromones alone will not do it all. Thinking that they do will leave some (but not all)

disappointed in the results. Then again, I myself have been surprised at times by reactions that can only be

attributed to the use of pheromones.

For some, it may come easy, but for the most part, Pheromone usage alone

takes practice. You have to learn to use the proper dosages, how to avoid 'none OD, what scents go best with what,

and which products to combine. This alone is still not enough. Successful pheromone usage also involves having the

proper key elements and set of circumstances and learning not only to control your pheromone dosages, but also to

recognize, understand, manage, balance and use the key elements and circumstances along with the pheromones to your

advantage. This is an art that takes even more time and practice, patience and common sense, unless you're lucky

enough to always find yourself in the right set of circumstances. What are these "Key Elements/Right set of

circumstances"?

Here's a quick, short summary of them. The primary key element is a receptive, attractive,

friendly and preferably single subject or subjects. Let's face it, pheromones are not likely to help much if she's

married or there with a serious boyfriend, not friendly, or not at all looking to get involved with anyone for

whatever reason (unless you really work on her through a period of several days). It is also best that they are not

pre-menstrual or menstrual at your time of approach or attack since it seems that those that are in their cycle tend

to have negative reaction to pheromones (more specifically Androstenon). I can attest to that!. The next key element

is all about you. Be presentable, friendly, give a good first impression. It helps to look good, and to be able to

start and carry on a conversation that will hold her interest long enough to take in the pheromones. Make her feel

good, show interest and be interesting, but don't give away too much of yourself. Keep the conversation light in

mood, make her laugh once in a while, but don't overdo it with the humor or it may backfire, girls do not want a

total clown. Next, the setting. There are simply some settings and places that you more than likely will not pick up

no matter what tricks you have up your sleeve. It is much more difficult and less likely for pheromones to work in

large groups than it is one-on-one or smaller groups. Last but not least, be patient and optimistic but be

realistic.

Pheromones are not immediate, they simply do not work the second you "walk in the door" like I've

seen in some postings. The first person to feel their effects is YOU making you feel good, almost like a natural

high. They make you more attentive to other's around you so you notice more of the 'Hits' not just due to the

effects of the pheromones themselves, but partly because in using pheromones, you are expecting or waiting for

something to happen. It's a fine balance between the pheromones effects and your own psyche. The pheromones also

make you less inhibited, more outgoing, more flirtatious, more approachable, more interesting!. People who know you.

notice YOUR change in attitude and increase in self esteem/confidence. This makes them want to talk to you, be

around you and brings them in closer at which point, once they come close for a long enough amount of time for their

VNO to detect the pheromones, it then more directly begins to affect them, making THEM less inhibited, more

flirtatious themselves. That's when it's peak time to really start making your moves and putting up your charm,

but be careful not to over-do it or you may scare away some. Be patient and take your time, though for some, jumping

right in does the trick.

In some cases, it may take several tries to get the desired results. It is not always

an instant reaction, this is more the exception than the rule. I'm not sure what the distance of effectiveness is

with Pheromones, but I'm sure that the VNO cannot detect them at distances of more than a few feet (depending on

whether there is a breeze or not). Also, it is very possible in crowds for the target to attribute your pheromones

to the person right next to her, so it will take time and close proximity to YOU to realize that it is you she's

feeling 'chemistry' with. This may take some work, and again time as she may not realize it's you until your next

encounter with her or the encounter after that.

So be optimistic yet realistic. Recognize, understand and manage

the key elements and balance them with your pheromone use. Be patient... That's my take on it, for whatever it's

worth. Hope this helps those having doubts about the effectiveness of Pheromones..

Past

postings
    http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113

Dan! ...

T/C

Corazon
    Brenda
    A great pleasure in life is doing what people say you can not do."

PheroTester

Quote Originally Posted by a.k.a.
    I’m sorry

for the folks that aren’t getting results, and I have to admit that every once in a while I run into a hit story

that sets off my BS alarms. But, to be perfectly honest, I’m more skeptical of the endless “I tried such and such

and NOTHING HAPPENED” posts.
    In my 5 years of wearing pheromones, I’ve only run into two products which gave

me no noticeable results. And neither product is sold at Love Scent.
    I’ve had numerous OD experiences, and

some products don’t deliver the kind of results I can work with (which is why I’ve gotten into combos and mixes).

But I’ve never bought a Love-Scent product which delivers absolutely no results.
    Thanks a.k.a.. You and I

appear to be on the 'same page' on this. Folks, pheromones do work. Not for all at all times and the same type

of effects for everyone, heck I've had different reactions from them, good, interesting and not so good. I do know

that I am a believer after some of the things that I have experienced myself, and I'm not one to rush to

conclusions, good or bad. I think that some expect a bit too much and think of the pheromone products sold as

'miracle get laid potions'.. I've even seen some selling on eBay with a heading 'get laid tonight'? I'm

sorry, but if that's what youre expecting and you aren't being realistic then there is a good chance you will be

disapointed. Then again, who knows. Just try it, follow a bit of common sense and some of the advice given in

these forums and HAVE FUN with it. It's best not to expect too much and end up delightfully surprised, than to

expect too much and end up disapointed. Right? Right!

King of the coupons!

Yesterday a woman

I’d never met before tapped me on the shoulder and asked me to dance... at a party where nobody else was dancing,

while I had my arm around my girlfriend, and Portishead was on the stereo. I was wearing Pheros.
    Sorry

for interrupting....ah, um, er, no I'm not ....anywho, A.K.A. was it the old or new Pheros, and how do/did

you apply? Thanks!

Now, back to the regular scheduled program......Those nonbelievers......
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by DanTHEman
    Pheromones are not immediate, they simply do not work the second you "walk in the door" like I've

seen in some postings. The first person to feel their effects is YOU making you feel good, almost like a natural

high. They make you more attentive to other's around you so you notice more of the 'Hits' not just due to the

effects of the pheromones themselves, but partly because in using pheromones, you are expecting or waiting for

something to happen. It's a fine balance between the pheromones effects and your own psyche. The pheromones also

make you less inhibited, more outgoing, more flirtatious, more approachable, more interesting!. People who know you.

notice YOUR change in attitude and increase in self esteem/confidence. This makes them want to talk to you, be

around you and brings them in closer
    all i hafta say is AMEN-ive used mones before. finally got

perception and tried it today for 1st time- what was said here hits the nail on the head. wearing them i noticed

all the good effects on myself so i can only imagine how strangers would react- damn i wish i had this stuff llast

week b4 the job interview oh well next time

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57
    A.K.A. was it the

old or new Pheros, and how do/did you apply?
    It's the new stuff. Very potent IMO. One dab split between

either side of my neck.
    My girlfriend couldn't get enouch of me. Women were very friendly, in a soft spoken,

attentive kind of way (vs. the chatty, animated friendliness you get with SOE.)
    Not a lot of smiling eye contact,

but a lot of sly sideways glances.
    This stuff is wicked.
    Give truth a chance.

Anyone prefer the old stuff? At

least the bottles are cooler.

King of the coupons!

It's the new

stuff. Very potent IMO. One dab split between either side of my neck.
    My girlfriend couldn't get enouch of me.

Women were very friendly, in a soft spoken, attentive kind of way (vs. the chatty, animated friendliness you get

with SOE.)
    Not a lot of smiling eye contact, but a lot of sly sideways glances.
    This stuff is wicked.

Always a pleasure, A.K.A.!

One dab, eh. That SmellThis doctor was saying since Pheros if of

natural sources (something to that nature), it's easier to contaminate, but he washes his hands realllll good

before using. Are you dabbing straight from the bottle?

The learning never stops Thanks!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Quote Originally Posted by bjf
    Anyone prefer the old

stuff? At least the bottles are cooler.
    bjf,

The packaging was the only thing cooler about the initial

release of Pheros. This new bottle is pretty cool too in a less "antique-y" kind of way, but this version of the

product has a far more gutsy, more tenacious scent than the first batch. It's much deeper in the basenotes, and

more concentrated overall. If both versions were available I'd definitely opt for the current batch.

I've got

two open bottles of Pheros I, and as soon as I manage to stock up on Pheros II, I'm planning on fortifying those

"I" bottles with the "II" I have now.

Oscar

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oscar
    I've

got two open bottles of Pheros I, and as soon as I manage to stock up on Pheros II, I'm planning on fortifying

those "I" bottles with the "II" I have now.

Oscar
    I've been mixing mine in very small

batches in a separate bottle, about 50/50 using a dropper top from the bottle to extract from the main bottles.

To me the smell is pretty much the same in the two batches but it's more intense in this new batch and

lasts longer too. My only complaint from the first batch is that the scent faded too quickly. No complaints about

the new one.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

It's the new

stuff. Very potent IMO. One dab split between either side of my neck.
    My girlfriend couldn't get enouch of me.

Women were very friendly, in a soft spoken, attentive kind of way (vs. the chatty, animated friendliness you get

with SOE.)
    Not a lot of smiling eye contact, but a lot of sly sideways glances.
    This stuff is wicked.

It's a completely different approach to pheromones, from the ground up. There's really very little Pheros

has in common with the other products sold here (not the ingredients!). No overlap! That is what make it so exciting

for me to hear your feedback! To make something fly in a new, yet very ancient, way, without relying on the usual

ingredients. Thank you very much for giving it a try.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

I am wondering if the less ballsy

Pheros (1) might actually be favored by the "Axe" female generation. Ya never know!

The increase in

concentration though, is undoubtedly a positive.

That SmellThis

doctor was saying since Pheros if of natural sources (something to that nature), it's easier to contaminate, but he

washes his hands realllll good before using. Are you dabbing straight from the bottle?
    Oops. Yes I

was, but I just transfered about 2ml into a dram bottle to keep the rest of the stuff uncontaminated.
    Thanks for

the tip.
    Give truth a chance.

King of the coupons!

Oops. Yes I was,

but I just transfered about 2ml into a dram bottle to keep the rest of the stuff uncontaminated.
    Thanks for the

tip.
    Don't thank me, thank that SmellThis fella! You use those dram bottles a lot, where ya

getting them from? They have a larger opening than the Pheros bottle, correct? One last question before I end this

interrogation and leave you be.....You're not using a cover scent with Pheros are ya, Sir?

In closing, I'd

like to thank you fer sharing...THANKS FER SHARING!

You use those

dram bottles a lot, where ya getting them from? They have a larger opening than the Pheros bottle, correct? One

last question before I end this interrogation and leave you be.....You're not using a cover scent with Pheros are

ya, Sir?
    I used to get them at a metaphysical shop in the aromatherapy section for 99 cents each,

then I found out that Costco sold them by the dozen for 2.99. I like them because I do a lot of mixing and they fit

right into that little key pocket in my jeans.
    No cover scent. Pheros does get a bit musky after about 4 hours

but I don't wear enough to make it offensive. And I like that spicy aftersmell that's left when the muskiness

fades.

The opening is exactly the same as the Pheros bottle. The whole thing is about the size of a slightly

extended Pheros neck.

Can I have a cigarette now?
    (Just kidding. Q's are no problem.)
    Give truth a chance.

King of the coupons!

Com'on! You know this is a

nonsmoking interrogation room! Unless.....you're gonna Basic Instinct me... cross, uncross and recross yer

legs, but you're not a Sharon Stone, so the answer is still "NO."

With that said.....THANKS A.KA.

PheroTester

Hmmm?? Should this be made a

'Sticky' thread for the newbies/skeptics?
    ~ Dan ~
    "The self is not something that one finds. It is something that one creates"

DeMoKiLL

I think it should be stickied,

you got my vote

"Let's face it,

pheromones are not likely to help much if she's married or there with a serious boyfriend..."
    That's

not really true. I've found many women to be receptive regardless of the before mentioned relationship. In fact,

married women are often hornier than single women.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

PheroTester

Unfortunately for married men,

you're absolutely right there, so that may have been a bad example. I myself had three instances in the past year

alone in which married women persistently put the moves on me. One at a club, two at work. And this was before I

even started using Pheromones. I just tend to steer clear of those who are married whenever possible. I'd hate to

see myself as a 'home wrecker'. Now recently divirced or separated is a different story.
    ~ Dan ~

Man of La Pancha

Sticky isn't a bad idea, but

you could also request that the Cap'n put it in the section he was making for phero vets' thoughts on how -mones

work. You could also post a link to it in the 'newbies click here' thread.

PR

PheroTester

Excellent Idea.. I'll start

with placing the link as suggested.
    ~ Dan ~

Thread Information