Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Default Pheromones and Age

visit-red-300x50PNG
    hi im a 16 yo boy

living in bristol uk, i was wondering if any of you mone-users out there could give me a list of pheromones and what

age group they most have an effect on! im looking to attract 14-19. thanks. tunnel the amature

Soe and The edge or NPA (the

same as edge but more concentrated), work for me prette welll. You can mix them or use3 them as standalones. It

depends on your personal signature what will work for you so you will have to work through most stuff on your own.

The free samples can be a big help.
    But with Soe and TE you can't go wrong.
    I would propose you to read

through the older posts and the pherolibary.
    The beginner set is great for beginners.
    The first stuff I bought

was the beginner special and the soe gel packs. ANd it's great especially for the price.
    But watch out not to

overdose.
    You have to make some research on your own first as well. How mentioned the pherolibary is the best way

to start.

thanks pizaro. i read that alter

ego, chikara are good, and Oscar says Perception would do the job, whats your opinion on them?

I haven't tried them, just

mixed 1/3 of a chiriake and also 1/3 of AE gel pack recently and wasn't that impressed. Should try them as

standalones. Maybe I have overdosedosed with that dosage or had some build up. You know i am quite new as well and

have to experiment on my own first,too.
    But what I have read in a post from another member who is quite young as

well is that chiriaka is more a respect mix for him. An other, which is asian I think had great hits with that. And

alter ego seems to attract more the older women. But how mentioned it differs from person to person. It also seems

that wagg is a very good product to preserve overdosing of other products. It is most possible to overdose while

putting to much -none on.
    Perception seems to be very good because you have a time release formula and you just

need to appply once or twice dayly (12 hour release). And you can wash it away easily so there is almost no

possibility for a build up.
    I already ordered perception because it seems to be very good - much feedback here

- check the search.
    i 'll also receive wasgg and AE soon. It was one of the special cobmos last week, with 10$

less and an extra 25% off. As far as I can remember i paid only 50 or 60$ minus the 26% for both. You're coming a

bit late.
    WIll have to check out first for a longer time till I will be ble to make my own oppinion on those but

this would still not necessary fit to what it could make for you.
    I'am 20 and how mentioned soe works great TE

should do the job as well. I usually mix them but still do not know my best dose. It is not that easy because there

are a lot factors which do affect how long and how good it works.
    -buildup
    -conversion of nol to none

because of bacteria
    -body temperature
    -bacterias in general
    -where you apply it
    thus i also

ordered perception, because I won#t have to experiment that much the days I won't have the time for it.

thus I would advice it as well even if i have not tried it yet (I hope it'll arrive soon)

p

ive ordered ae/men. and im going

to a party this saturday. so if it arrives before (which i hope it does) ill be posting my report! (hopefully a HIT

REPORT!) im getting really excited even though i shouldn't as it all depends as pizzaro says. does anyone know how

many drops to apply and where to apply them? Most of the girls at the party know me, and im in that friend zone, im

hoping the androstenone in AE will give me that sexy alpha male thing they've never seen in me before. they'll all

be drunk aswell. NOT THAT IM ONE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE!

Chances are if they know

you farily well then the mones will have little effect the first time but that will change with time. Being drunk

will definitely lower their inhibitions. Remember their not the answer but rather part of the equation. Read the

body language posts and seduction posts for more useful info on this site.

hmmm, well they know me, but they

don't see me that often. i think im fairly good with girls (as in seduction etc) im not sure, ill definately read

the seduction posts. and my body language, ummm, i always stand tall and upright, apparently it makes you look

stronger, is that a good thing? when im sitting down i usually have my legs open with my hands on my waist. i always

make eye contact im good with that. im not sure, im sure girls think i have a attractive personality, its just

competition with other fairly goodlooking boys. hopefulli AE will put me in their league, or even better, give me an

edge!

King of the coupons!

Question

If there's anything solid to

the younger male has a load of natural mones ... to me, SOE would have been your best choice of mones.

Anyone? Anyone?
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Quote Originally Posted by tunnel
    hmmm, well

they know me, but they don't see me that often. i think im fairly good with girls (as in seduction etc) im not

sure, ill definately read the seduction posts. and my body language, ummm, i always stand tall and upright,

apparently it makes you look stronger, is that a good thing? when im sitting down i usually have my legs open with

my hands on my waist. i always make eye contact im good with that. im not sure, im sure girls think i have a

attractive personality, its just competition with other fairly goodlooking boys. hopefulli AE will put me in their

league, or even better, give me an edge!
    Tunnel what you wrote here sounds like your on the right track,

but you clearly are doing something wrong since you said they all look at you as a friend.
    Competition with other

fairly good looking boys... I used to feel that way too but now I know better. If your a decent looking guy then

your looks dont matter as compared to theirs. Learn the game and you will realize that there is little competition

for you.

i no ive heard that, and i know

you know more about mones than me. but my "natural mones" just dont seem to be working!

thanks marlboro man. have you got

any tips for me wen im at this party?

King of the coupons!

i no ive heard

that, and i know you know more about mones than me. but my "natural mones" just dont seem to be working!

Unless you're a young genius, or have some kind of physical evidence, there's no way you can know that.

Sounds like you're expecting your mones to make girls submit to you/attack you ... not!

Still, I'm not expert

and I only know what I'ver read here in the Forum, but your natural mones are fine, would be my bet.
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Tunnel read the post

written by Trock in the body language part 2 thread where he gives you a list of 10 things to do. It probably

won't help you by friday but it will be good to start practicing as soon as

possible.
    http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.p

hp?t=12988&page=2

You say that you fall in to the friend zone right? Do they seem attracted at first then

change their minds? THis is important to know.

i always seem to be approaching

girls, girls tend to react friendly and loads of eye contact, they sometimes fix their hair and clothes. this has

only been recently though since ive improved my figure and gained more confidence. the girls at this party i suppose

are paying me more attention than they used to. but i was in the friend zone first i think. i always used to put

myself in that zone, with girls i think weren't attracted to me. and now they're paying me more attention, i think

im still in that zone.

Well it sounds like your

well on your way. Keep doing what your doing and you will get where you want to go. It is hard to change a girls

mind who already considers you a friend but it can be done. Just get out to the mall or wherever and meet girls

from other schools and your social life will be rockin. DONT EVER LOSE THE CONFIDENCE!

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57
    If there's

anything solid to the younger male has a load of natural mones ... to me, SOE would have been your best

choice of mones.

Anyone? Anyone?
    You're right! Unless the younger male is

testosterone deficient, most products are going to be overkill--due to their -none content. I think there have been

plenty of posts that support the -none/overkill effect, and plenty that support use of SoE in younger males. Still,

it might be better to let folks find out for themselves.

JVK

Phero Dude

Products with no -none (and maybe no

-rone) would be likely to work better for younger guys.

My favorite, WAGG, would be a good choice

there....

Stranger

Im 15, have bought and tried

NPA, SOE, and Chikara. And the best effect i had was SOE pretty much standalone. I use a little bit of NPA, small

dab, just for a little respect, but it's really not needed.So IMO, id go with SOE for teens. Thanks for the great

product JVK.

Quote Originally Posted by DollarTen
    Im 15, have bought

and tried NPA, SOE, and Chikara. And the best effect i had was SOE pretty much standalone. I use a little bit of

NPA, small dab, just for a little respect, but it's really not needed.So IMO, id go with SOE for teens. Thanks for

the great product JVK.
    I'm glad you've been sucessfull with SoE. Others have talked about the -nol

breakdown to -none, which can occur with SoE. It would also be like adding a little -none to start with. Still, I

haven't found anything that makes me think the -none has beneficial effects on women. Respect from men is another

aspect.

JVK

Quote Originally Posted by xvs
    Products with no -none

(and maybe no -rone) would be likely to work better for younger guys.
    Why no -rone? Have never

found it to be aversive to women as long as content is less than 1mg/mll--except in rare cases (pregnant women, or

others who are extremely sensitive to -rone).
    For a younger male, it would add to his natural male scent, and

also be hard to OD on.

Are you suggesting a -nol only product? Have you tried this with the chemistry

set?

JVK

Journeyman

hi im a 16 yo

boy living in bristol uk, i was wondering if any of you mone-users out there could give me a list of pheromones and

what age group they most have an effect on! im looking to attract 14-19. thanks. tunnel the amature
    most

say nol products for younger attraction . wagg or soe seems great

i thought -none made you seem

more alpha-male ie masculine, empowering and -nol makes you a nice guy? not that one is better than the other, but

the girls im looking to attract, like the alpha-male, ie 50cent. sorry if this post seems really immature, i found

this hard to put in words. but its just the way it seems to be around my area. The nice guy always loses by the big

respected person.

King of the coupons!

the girls im

looking to attract, like the alpha-male, ie 50cent.
    50 works out, puts out hits, and is loaded with cash! If

you become that buffed, and your bank account gets too deep to see the bottom, trust me when I say, "you won't have

to be able to sing, and you won't need any mones!"

You're just going to have to pick a product and try it out.

Good luck!

Tunnel: People have voiced similar

concerns with SOE and for some (I emphasize some) they concluded that they did lose some respect.

The theory

is though young guys have high testesterone levels, which create higher amounts of pheromone, none being one of

them. So that is why some say just go with SOE, and it indeed may work.

You can also get a product which

mixes the good guy vibe (WAGG) with low amounts of None by gettting Wagg-None. I think it is 20 percent none or

something.
    "An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."
    --Benjamin Franklin

well i've already ordered a/e

men as i mentioned, hope i wont regret it. ha ha the more i post the more my points seem to fall...

and when i mentioned 50cent i

tried to get in some of that imtimidating alpha-male quality...

Phero Dude

JVK - when I've tried -rone it's

seemed to have a negative effect similar to the negative effect -none has when I use it.

Quote Originally Posted by xvs
    JVK - when I've tried

-rone it's seemed to have a negative effect similar to the negative effect -none has when I use

it.
    I've mentioned before that some women are very sensitive to -rone, but they're few and far

between. Negative effect on different women? How many/percentage?

JVK

well my a/e finally arrived!!!

luckily the party i wanted to wear the mones to had been postponed to next week i think. but its half term and

there'll be loads of opportunities to try it out. I was really surprised by the size, its miniscule!!! In much

anticipation i rubbed 2 drops on my neck for drama class, it has an amazing smell!. I sat down with 1 boy and 2

girls. The boy refused to make eye contact, and the girls were chatting among themselves. having no reaction from

the girls i went to the toilets and rubbed 2 more drops in my neck as i thought the drops i put on first weren't

proper drops... (i thought they may have been half drops). Having used 4 drops i realised there was no change in the

amount of liquid left in the tiny bottle, so i reckon it should last for ages. So once i applied the drops, i went

back to the room where the 2 girls are. No reaction. once we started doing all the exercises i didn't notice any

signs of attraction to the girls i was sitting near, ie hair twirling etc. Half way through the class i maintained

eye contact with a girl for about 3 seconds, this happened a number of times. We were doing a walking exercise and

everytime she walked passed me, we locked eyes. I know this girl she goes to my school, she does not usualli make

eye contact with me at all. Shes about a 6 id say, and im not really interested in her. But being as this is my

first hour and a half using mones, im not going to critcise it!!! It has a lovely smell though thats sharp. i had it

in my pocket and i could smell it! ill try out some more at school tomorrow.

i rubbed 2 drops

on my neck for drama class, it has an amazing smell!.
    I also love the smell of AE. I'd probably

wear it as a cologne, if they made it (although there are non-'mone scents I like a little better).

Unfortunately, of all the 'mone products I've tried, AE is the only one I can honestly say I haven't

experienced any results with. Which is a shame, because I really WANT to like it, I like the idea behind its 'mone

ratios, plus the smell. Still though, don't get discouraged, I am a 33 YO male with CEE (Clint Eastwood Effect,

i.e., intimidating), living in the U.S., so our situations are completely different. I've read a lot of stuff in

the archives that AE can be effective with younger women in the right amounts (though I unfortunately haven't had

that result yet... )

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information