Close

Thread: Jambat

Default Jambat

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Ya know guys I just voted for Jambat. I think it\'s time we got the guy his fifth star for all the experimenting he does and reports to us all. Let\'s get to it... [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Jambat

Already did so a while ago, and that didn\'t budge it past 3 at the time [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

[img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Thanks for the support guys. I\'ll keep it up as long as a can. I\'m enjoying all this mixing and stuff and as soon as I can convince Bruce to get us all those bottles I know it\'s going to be on then. We\'ll all be mix masters.

**DONOTDELETE**

[img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]ness!

Jambat - since there are so many -IST\'s around here, why not rename yourself Mixologist? [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

I changed mine this weekend because I spent a ton of time fixing computer issues instead of drinking that fine brew that previously filled my namesake.

**DONOTDELETE**

Naaa. I\'ll keep the bat. It\'s an idea though. Paul might go for it because he likes to changes his name sometimes, plus he does a lot of mixes too.

Phero Dude

So Tech is the phero-user formerly known as GG? Hey, can I just change mine to a symbol like Prince did? (and no, not THAT symbol!)

**DONOTDELETE**

Maybe you can be one of the smiley faces. But not this one [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Actually, Randy, I\'m still a soon-to-be phero user. Any day now, I should receive my order. BUT, thanks to who/whatever fucknut it is that\'s spread Antrax to certain post offices not that geographically far from me, I bet I might be waiting even longer [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

I am crossing my fingers because on Saturday I\'ll be with a female friend and her other girl friend. Since they\'ll be in the car with me for a while, it\'s the perfect place for an experiment [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [IFF my stuff gets here Friday]

Thread Information