C) Once again I was using ONE spray Perception and one spray of the scent, but this time

I also added a swipe of TE to the combination.

PERCEPTION:NPA: Well, do I

have a story to tell about this powerful combo. I applied one shot of PERCEPTION to my neck and one shot of cover,

and one drop of NPA to my wrists. Today I had to go with the x-girlfriend and change the house insurance into my

name. We had a meeting with a lady who looked in her early 30's, and she was trying hard to make a move on me, as

my girlfriend was busy with another rep. This woman could not stop talking too me...it was like I had known her for

10 years. She even told me she was married, but she hopes I will bump into her again. Unbelievable! Eye

contact...never once took her eyes off me through our long conversation. This PERCEPTION+NPA is pure dynamite!!!!!!

(LUCKYHORSE)

PHEROS: I just

received my new Pheros today. I compared the old with the new and found the new Pheros to have an obvious kick to it

than the older version. It does seem to give me a Pheros buzz more like AE or PI does. Smells great! I think this

could be a killer! (BURGERAMA1960)

PHEROS:CHIKARA: I am using Pheros from the first batch and I usually put two

dabs
on the neck and one dab on my chest, then one spray of Chikara on both sides of the neck. I tell ya,

this works! Pheros just happens to be a scent that matches my aura so to speak. It draws them in and Chikara seals

the deal or combo of the mix seals the deal. And I am talking about all ages just not just the over 35 crowd. Its to

bad DTS does not package Pheros in gallon bottles I am afraid that I'll run out and not be able to get a hold of

anymore. (BURGERRAMA 1960)

PHEROS:NPA: I got my

bottle of Pheros in the mail yesterday. I LOVE the scent. It's like no other cologne I've ever smelled before. I

put 2 dabs of NPA on my neck and covered it with 2 dabs of Pheros. Then I put 2 more dabs of

Pheros on each wrist. You've got one helluva product here, DST. Everyone was friendly today. And I mean everyone.

Not just the ladies. I even had a couple people whiff the air. I put it on at about 9:30 this morning and could

still smell it very clearly at about 5:00. I'll definitely be buying another bottle before the batch runs out.

Great work, Doc! (FUSE)

PHEROS:NPA: Right now though

I'm really loving my Pheros/NPA combo. I wore 6 dabs of it Tuesday night and ended up getting kicked out of a bar

because myself and this drop dead gorgeous med student who I just met were acting a little too lewd with each other.

I've been using a 3:1 ratio of Pheros:NPA. I stored the mix in an old A1 bottle (that still had a small amount of

A1 in the bottom.) I only use this in smoky bars/clubs. I maybe wear a dab or two of plain Pheros to class most

days. (JAMESDEANMARTIN)

PHEROS:TE: I tried

the TE/gel & Pheros combo last night, and before I went out the door I added two sprays of Chikara to my forearms.

WOW...It smelled incredible and I got lots of extra attention from women at the crowded mall and bookstores as I

strolled around finding the various items I needed. One younger girl (18-21) actually leaned in behind me almost

pressing her nose to my neck while I was looking at DVDs just to get a better smell (not a normal occurrence) She

didn't say anything (not really the age range I'm looking for) but I got a sexy little grin as she moved a little

further down the aisle. The rest of the attention was just really touchy feely women talking about their personal

crap while waiting in lines general conversation while browsing... but still WAY above the norm for a crowded New

England mall. The combo works extremely well together!! (GOSSAMER 2701)