Close

Default A serious question for all of us

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I

have a question for you to all think about. Do you think that us wearing pheromones just makes us watch people

closer... I mean hoping for results and all.... and we pay more attention then normal. Maybe these things normally

happen anyway... but we let them slide because we werent paying close enough attention to pick these things up. Now

we are watching and hoping for results from products, and when something happens we assume its the mones causing

these effects. Hopefully we arent tricking ourselves into thinking these Pheromones work??? Any other thoughts on

this? Just a thought. Curious as to what others think about this?

p.s. i am a believer in the mones, just wanted

to cover this for everyone interested
    top_dawwgs

King of the coupons!

Can't speak fer the restayous,

but I've been looking for something that takes away the intimidation factor from me for the longest. People

(woman) have lied about me hitting them, and just from my looks, everyone believed her. I can see people are

intimidated by me, and I hate it with a passion. Tried this, tried that, and yes, it will make one notice their

surroundings more, but since I've been using Chikara, I've been picked on by total strangers (females), and I have

a young little lady in one of my classes that calls me names. I love it! I can't say why some don't

get hits, and some do, who's speaking with a forked tongue, and who's speaking truth...but, I do know that Chikara

has taken away the intimidating barrier for me.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it!

P.S.

Annnnd, it shouldn't take pheros to get you to watch people closely...the only way you're ever going to know the

people around you is to watch and listen and filter.

Quote Originally Posted by top_dawwgs
    I have a question for you to all

think about. Do you think that us wearing pheromones just makes us watch people closer... I mean hoping for results

and all.... and we pay more attention then normal. Maybe these things normally happen anyway... but we let them

slide because we werent paying close enough attention to pick these things up. Now we are watching and hoping for

results from products, and when something happens we assume its the mones causing these effects. Hopefully we arent

tricking ourselves into thinking these Pheromones work??? Any other thoughts on this? Just a thought. Curious as to

what others think about this?

p.s. i am a believer in the mones, just wanted to cover this for everyone

interested
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Can't speak fer the

restayous, but I've been looking for something that takes away the intimidation factor from me for the longest.

People (woman) have lied about me hitting them, and just from my looks, everyone believed her. I can see people are

intimidated by me, and I hate it with a passion. Tried this, tried that, and yes, it will make one notice their

surroundings more, but since I've been using Chikara, I've been picked on by total strangers (females), and I have

a young little lady in one of my classes that calls me names. I love it! I can't say why some don't get

hits, and some do, who's speaking with a forked tongue, and who's speaking truth...but, I do know that Chikara has

taken away the intimidating barrier for me.
    Did you ever try SOE? It also works pretty good at taking

away the intimidation factor...at least for me it did. I have Chikara but I've only worn it a couple of times and

noticed no hits or changes in people around me at all.

I doubt that pheros are placebos.

They work too damn good

Man of La Pancha

I believe I just answered this

in the thread of your original posting of this, and I believe that I am writing the same thing over again here

saying that I believe I just answered this...

That said, read my posting that answered the question of why

pheromones work in a recent thread. I said that desperate people are always looking for signs, not-so-desperate

people probably know the signs, and people who visit this site and others often learn the signs at the same time

they purchase and test the product. In conclusion, I'd say 'no' unless you have learned much about body language

and interacting with people you're attracted to while searching these sites, forums, etc.

...but maybe I'm the

only desperate person here always looking for signs that a girl likes me...

"She moved her arm. What

does that mean? Is she in love with me? Does she hate me? Did just just feel like moving it? UGH!!! "

Jihad Jigga What?!?!?

Don Dio

I for one did look for signs

before I started using mones. Certain things were the same, such as glances, but clicking of

pens and the

chatiness looked like the mones was causing

it.

so far i can honestly say the

mones have helped me and at times the results have been down right spooky almost like having the female in a trance

that was my perception+npa day yet the next day i tried the same formula and it was like the women were repulsed so

i guess you should watch your quantity in a given period meaning if you wear double none one day lighten up by just

using something lighter like chikara or nothing at all chikara+npa also works very well but i have never seen it

give that dizzying effect to women like perception+npa

Stranger

I'm not sure it really

matters honestly. Assuming that wearing them gives me more confidence and people can sense that in me and more

easily approach me, or maybe I just pay attention more or any number of other reasons, in the end it was still the

mones. I could be spraying on bat piss but if it gets me the desired results it doesn't matter to me how they

come.

Journeyman

well said freakboy

Stranger

I believe that there is certainly

at least something of psychological factory at play. It's like an 'Expect Good' program running inside, which

tends to manifest itself 'out there'. That said, I'm becoming more and more convinced each day I try it

(currently Chikara and/or Perception). I've yet to post my latest experiences, but will wait until tomorrow as the

day isn't over yet

Thread Information