Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    Stranger

Thumbs up First week of SOE

visit-red-300x50PNG
    First off, thanks Bruce

for a great website that offers the best pheromones to choose from, the best forums, and also for the fast shipping

when ordering. Keep up the great work!

Also, thanks to everyone who posts on these forums. It helps

amateurs like myself become more educated on the use of pheromones.

Now on to the topic...

I

have been using AE for about 9 months now off and on with great results. Lost of hits and lots of respect. The only

problem was a couple of bad reactions from none build-up or maybe it was the wrong time of the month for a couple

females. I can't afford to have that happen in a business situation though. I love the smell of AE and when I have

it on it makes me feel great; almost like a high. So sometimes I use it too often, have a bad reaction from someone,

then take a break. A bad reaction could range from people avoiding me to someone being downright nasty for no

reason. For me 1 drop of AE is enough, but like I said, I like the smell and the feeling it gives me so I sometimes

I use 3 drops.

That's why I purchased SOE (unscented). Something that doesn't have none in it but will still

be great for social situations, and most importantly, something I can use in business situations with no fear of a

bad reaction. My target females in social situations are usually early to mid 20's.

Here are some reactions I

have noticed during my first week of use:

- Overall made people I conversed with more talkative and also did the

same for me.

- First night I met up with some friends(males and females) at a club and they acted different

towards me: kept asking me why I was so uptight and kept asking me what was wrong? Actually I felt really laid back

and absolutely nothing was wrong. This definitely was strange. As the night went on I definitely had some

hits with girls approaching me to talk and making physical contact with me when conversing. I also had girls bumping

in to me passing by when there was clearly enough room to avoid this. I also had a female approach me with some

explicit sexual comments. This suprised me because I thought SOE was purely social hits. The hits did increase in

frequency over a four hour period.

- I did notice that SOE makes me a little sleepy. I feel really laid back but

also tired at the same time. Probably the only thing I don't like about it. On the contrary, AE makes me feel

pumped up and really good.

-Sat and talked with a female friend who kept crossing and uncrossing her legs every

30 seconds. Also kept playing with her hair just as often. Is this a hit?

My dosage of SOE is usually 2

inches on each side of neck, 2 inches on each wrist, Rochas Man cover. Is this too much or too little on average as

a stand-alone?

I will continue to use SOE as a stand-alone for a few more weeks for experimentation purposes,

then add AE on clubbing nights thereafter.

Any comments would be helpful.
    Thanks, DFL

Journeyman

Uyh yugh yugh!!!

Nobody

understands this! -Rone is probly the most sexually related pheromone of the main three in women under 30. Anything

above that and its up to the -none. SOE's main ingredient is RONE and NOL so its perfect for the younger people.

Try combining it with the Edge. That will give you it's secret ingredient and give you some NONE.

Sry about

bein too harsh just wanna get my point across.

By the way, does the unscented SOE have any distinguishable

smells? When you were testing the AE did you use it with the SOE. The nol will counter the negative effects of the

NONE.

Stranger

Zeus,

The unscented SOE doesn't

have any distinguishable smell to it. I can barely smell anything even if I sniff the bottle.

I did not test AE

and SOE together yet. I want to see what SOE does on its own for a little bit longer and then combine the two.

As far as NOL counteracting negative effects of NONE, would I be safe in business situations to wear a product

containing none as long as I use SOE with it?

Thanks for the comments.
    DFL

Quote Originally Posted by DFL
    Zeus,

The

unscented SOE doesn't have any distinguishable smell to it. I can barely smell anything even if I sniff the bottle.

I did not test AE and SOE together yet. I want to see what SOE does on its own for a little bit longer and then

combine the two.

As far as NOL counteracting negative effects of NONE, would I be safe in business situations to

wear a product containing none as long as I use SOE with it?

Thanks for the comments.
    DFL
    It depends

on the business situation but a good rule of thumb is to keep none to a minimum in business.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

The unscented SOE

doesn't have any distinguishable smell to it. I can barely smell anything even if I sniff the bottle.

DFL
    I know several women who can detect the -nol/rone combination as being similar to fresh sweat

and each has made positive comments about it. Women have a better olfactory acuity and specificity for male

pheromones, which explains why most men will detect no odor. My current lover detects the -nol in SOE women as

readily as she detects it in SOE men and SOE unscented. She doesn't like SOE women because to her it smells too

masculine--though I have never heard this comment from anyone else. I recently started using a dab of SOE women on

my pillow at night, since she won't wear it. So far it seems to have very positive effects on my libido, as would

be expected from the associated testosterone increase.

JVK

Well be sure to keep us

updated on your findings DFL.

You seem to be in more or less the same age-span as me and since i'm waiting for

my first SOE gel packs right now all your results with SOE is very interesting

Thanks

is this true that -Rone is

very sexual in younger women. I thought it just possesed leadership qualities.. I haven't read any crazy hits with

SOE but it does seem interesting if this is true. Anyone have any idea's. I Just purchased the free sample to test

this out before i buy.

Stranger

I was wondering why -Rone doesn't

have as much popularity as -None and -Nol.

DFL

" The unscented SOE

doesn't have any distinguishable smell to it. I can barely smell anything even if I sniff the bottle."
    I

use unscented SOE and find it rather stinky, similar to mild BO. It's not as pronouced as TE or NPA but

nevertheless is very obvious to me. I have a very keen sense of smell, above average for a guy. Women tend to be

even more sensitive so you should be careful. I cover SOE with a couple light sprays of Burberry Weekend but I can

still smell it.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

-nol and -none were discovered to be

very effective as pheromones in pigs. With pheromones, species specificity is a general rule, so we can expect that

-nol and -none would be somewhat less effective as human pheromones. Humans are unique among mammals in that we

produce large quantities of the adrenal androgen: dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), which breaks down into -rone and

etiocholanolone (E). -rone/E ratios are higher in men compared to women, with homosexual men having ratios similar

to women. Given a sufficient knowledge of neuroendocrine development and function -rone/E ratios clearly indicate

that these metabolites of DHEA are most likely to play a role as human pheromones--with -rone playing its role as

the most characteristically male pheromone. -rone does not typically smell bad to women (it reportedly smells like

fresh sweat), -none does smell bad; and -nol metabolizes to -none. However, -nol is most likely to be effective in

changing levels of a key hormone in women: lutenizing hormone (LH) and also is likely to be behind the increased

mood in women who are exposed to men's axillary secretions. I apologize for the technical nature of this reply (I

just read what I wrote). Wish I could offer a more direct approach to the question, rather than all the

neuroendocrine stuff, but the jargon seems to be the curse associated with years of study. Basically, I have

nothing good to say about -none, and plenty of scientific support for using -nol and -rone in SOE for men, and in

the unscented SOE.

Re: Gegogi's post: Most men do not like any smell of male BO; many women do like the

smell of fresh sweat (before the breakdown to -none). You may be smelling something that women like (the fresh sweat

smell), since you have a better than normal male sense of smell. You are correct to advise caution, but typically

there should be no reason to cover the unscented SOE.

JVK: How good do certain spices or

cooking ingredients taste on their own? Mix them with other things and they are useful.

I agree none on its

own is NOT good. But, accompanied by other pheromones, it is great in the background. A simple test with SOE and a

dash of none could reveal that. To this point, researchers have only tested none on its own, in high

concentrations.

JVK, can people smell etiocholanolone? Or does you rone production lower due to the

cortisol thing? Wondering how people can smell you are stressed.

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jkohl

Basically, I have nothing good to say about -none, and plenty of scientific support for using -nol and -rone in SOE

for men, and in the unscented SOE.
    Interesting to read your opinion as I have had no luck with heavy

none products, other than the bad effects on myself of irritability and impatience and one occasion of hostility

from another male. (Guess that's not really luck.)

Quote Originally Posted by jkohl
    Re: Gegogi's post: Most men do not like

any smell of male BO; many women do like the smell of fresh sweat (before the breakdown to -none). You may be

smelling something that women like (the fresh sweat smell), since you have a better than normal male sense of smell.

You are correct to advise caution, but typically there should be no reason to cover the unscented

SOE.
    I can smell the unscented SOE myself. I don't like the smell of other men but SOE doesn't

smell bad to me. It's not as acrid as NPA or TE, but as you describe, more like fresh sweat. I have worn it at work

with no cover without any adverse effects that I know of. On the other hand, I've noticed that when I wear the

scented SOEm at work, when I get close to my boss, he starts to sniff like he has a cold or something.

Quote Originally Posted by bjf
    JVK: How good do certain

spices or cooking ingredients taste on their own? Mix them with other things and they are

useful.
    This makes sense, but so does limiting the mix to chemicals we are more sure of. Mixing with

other things leads to a chemical crapshoot--you may mix the active ingredients (which have effects on hormone

levels) to a level where they are not effective.

Quote Originally Posted by bjf
    I agree none on its own is NOT good. But,

accompanied by other pheromones, it is great in the background. A simple test with SOE and a dash of none could

reveal that. To this point, researchers have only tested none on its own, in high concentrations.

"High concentrations" is subjective. Given the female ability to detect parts per billion of -none, nearly

any concentration could be considered to be high.

JVK, can people smell etiocholanolone? Or does you

rone production lower due to the cortisol thing? Wondering how people can smell you are

stressed.
    -rone most likely decreases due to stress, since cortisol decreases DHEA. I don't know of

any studies that show a detectable odor of etiocholanolone, but again, it most likely depends on the

concentration.

JVK

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus
    Uyh yugh yugh!!!

Nobody understands this! -Rone is probly the most sexually related pheromone of the main three in women under

Do tell us more...
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

can anyone answer it!?

Got my stuff (SOE)!!

yeah i figured what the heck ill try this one [botle] tried 2 "dots" one for each wrist this mornig nothing new so

far [but seems i got the goods on since a few days][first try this morning] ill try more this afternoon btw can i

jut put the thing in an atomizer & spray it? [im not much of a "roller" fan]

ill keep ya posted

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by eric_pelletier_tw
    Got my

stuff (SOE)!! yeah i figured what the heck ill try this one [botle] tried 2 "dots" one for each wrist this mornig

nothing new so far [but seems i got the goods on since a few days][first try this morning] ill try more this

afternoon btw can i jut put the thing in an atomizer & spray it? [im not much of a "roller" fan]

ill keep ya

posted
    I'm sure you can put it in an atomizer and spray it but I don't know what the dosage conversion

would be, i.e.:roll vs spray. Sometimes I also use "dots" as an application method vs roll because the exact measure

seems more consistent. When I'm out somewhere and am applying SOE to my neck, I may miscalculate the amount applied

since I can't actually see myself applying it. It may have felt like I applied an inch to each side of my neck when

in reality I applied 2 inches to one side and 3 inches to the other. The roll on applicator is convenient though

and sometimes sprays aren't consistent either. The first spray may not be a "full spray". Personally I like the

dropper method as with my AE, it seems pretty consistent. Keep us posted on your results.

DFL

King of the coupons!

When I'm out

somewhere and am applying SOE to my neck, I may miscalculate the amount applied since I can't actually see myself

applying it. It may have felt like I applied an inch to each side of my neck when in reality I applied 2 inches to

one side and 3 inches to the other. DFL
    Get yourself a ruler, place the beginning at the tip of one of

your good fingers, measure an inch, and wallah! You've got your permanent inch cheat sheet! To use whenever you

need it! Want three inches!? Role from the tip of your finger up to your visually marked point

and apply! That'd be 3 times, by the way. Not unless your finger measures up to three

inches.
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

today tried 2 dots

each wrists + 1 on each side of jaw (below the ears...) no results i was surounded by guys in the metro but that

hapens sometime.

-----
    BTW: i use SoE unscented [doing a trial at this ]

Journeyman

Eric, curious as to what colors

you were wearing with the most recent SoE application. If you've read my thread "Experimentation..." you'll see

why I'm asking you this question. Lemme know buddy.

i dont remember

exacly but i usualy where dark clothes [serious clothes,pants,shiny shoes etc...]

well its been a rough

week no resuts many tests i lately recieved the 3 packs [free]
    i tried a litle TE behind my hears & on my wrist no

resuts i tried +- the same with soe 1/2 spray the next day but i think i oDed let it rest for a day tried TE next

day still no results [i mean by no resuts i dont get more looks than i did before] i think i get some resuts with 1

inch each wrist one dots ech ear i get like full of guys standing around me in the met

here is where i tried

that stuff after shower i dress up put some on et go wait for the bus get in it 15 min then drop at the met station

wait for it 5-10 min get on it go to university get back home [or stay there on some occasions] & go back +- same

place[very close] go to work ... 7.5 hrs ... get back home

i got no noticable result for soe[eccept for the case

above hapened once] maybe a bit with TE [im not shure to count these in]

but so far i havnt got the right

dosage it seams... ill try 1/2 a pack TE tomorow... leting it rest today ...

still

no results [i mean by no resuts i dont get more looks than i did before]
    A look is far from the only

indication of a hit.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Phero Pharaoh

well

its been a rough week no resuts many tests i lately recieved the 3 packs [free]
    i tried a litle TE behind my hears

& on my wrist no resuts i tried +- the same with soe 1/2 spray the next day but i think i oDed let it rest for a day

tried TE next day still no results [i mean by no resuts i dont get more looks than i did before] i think i get some

resuts with 1 inch each wrist one dots ech ear i get like full of guys standing around me in the met

here is

where i tried that stuff after shower i dress up put some on et go wait for the bus get in it 15 min then drop at

the met station wait for it 5-10 min get on it go to university get back home [or stay there on some occasions] & go

back +- same place[very close] go to work ... 7.5 hrs ... get back home

i got no noticable result for soe[eccept

for the case above hapened once] maybe a bit with TE [im not shure to count these in]

but so far i havnt got

the right dosage it seams... ill try 1/2 a pack TE tomorow... leting it rest today ...
    You're not telling

us what DID happen around you. CptKipling is right. Looks are not the only kinds of hits, and unless you spend all

your time staring at someone, you have no way of knowing if someone is looking at you (and if you stare, you won't

get those kinds of looks anyway).

I seriously doubt you OD'd. Your described usage is so conservative you

probably haven't even come close to an OD.

1/2 spray? 1/2 pack? DOTS?

Here is a suggestion. Try an

experiment. Pick a grocery store you don't normally go to. Let it be in an area you don't normally hang in. Dress

just slightly above the crowd. Apply a full gel pack or 3 full sprays to your chest.

Walk into that store around

6-6:30 PM. There should be plenty of women then.

Go for the deliberate OD someplace where you won't mind being

ignored.

Try it in a music store, too, on a Saturday afternoon. And in a book store any time in the evening.

Always dress a little better than the crowd in these experiments.

And keep track of what people do. DON'T

classify things as "hits" and "no reaction". Just take a little notebook, leave it in your car (if you drive), and

after you leave the place write down whatever you saw happened. Don't make judgements. Just write things like,

"Girl stood in line behind me", "Cashier turned body away from me", "Man stood up and walked away from me".

thanks for that hint!

As for dosage im trying to increase gradualy as im trying diffrent mixes & standalone stuff it takes like a week to

test evrything [i took a week already & havent tried evrything :P]

As for that notebook , think i can write on

my way ? like i see ->i write ? would it be too obvious ?

note: i dont write the "she crossed her legs" stuff

here cose i dont remember that stuff for long..

Phero Pharaoh

I would not carry a notebook

around while interacting with people. My suggestion is only that you record what happens immediately after your

experimental outings.

And if you are already increasing your dosage gradually, then you should eventually find a

breakthrough level. It just seemed to me that you might not be increasing the dosage. A little overkill in a

situation that means nothing to you should at least tell you how the OD level works for you.

well im clean for the

last 2 days wanted a fresh start for monday but i was wondering how comme i get more attention without the mones

on well i got a girl on the bus who was hair twirling,looks & stuff on tursday & i wasnt wearing anythin & again on

friday
    [well i dint realy got out today so nothing today :P ] but i was kinda wondering if it is possible to od

naturaly after a few hours [on a hot day per say ...]?

Phero Pharaoh

Your body will exude more

perspiration, and therefore more natural pheromones, on a hot day. I once OD'd by changing a tire. Was at lunch

with a girl I was dating and we had a flat tire. She was just so thrilled that I was man enough to change that tire

in the hot sun. I probably should have driven her home instead of back to work. But when I got back to the office,

another girl couldn't stand to be near me. She said I stank.

Oh well.

thanks

for that hint! As for dosage im trying to increase gradualy as im trying diffrent mixes & standalone stuff it takes

like a week to test evrything [i took a week already & havent tried evrything :P]

As for that notebook , think i

can write on my way ? like i see ->i write ? would it be too obvious ?

note: i dont write the "she crossed her

legs" stuff here cose i dont remember that stuff for long..
    FWIW, I quite often carry a notebook. I'm a

songwriter and just tell people I'm writing ideas down for a new song. That's true in my case, but I don't see

why you couldn't get away with writing down any sort of observations, tho. Lots of creative types do it.

I

highly recommend a nice, leather notebook, so it looks like you take your notes seriously.

Bass
    somewhere between amused and obsessed...

Stranger

My god this is al so confusing!

different quatities of different produicts to produce diffrent results, combinations, -no -none -rone, over 30's

mones under thirties mones, social, agressive, aplha male chatty...where does it all end! I have perception and

chikara and haven't had much luck yet, could it now be the amoutns im applying which are effecting my lack of

success? I'm only 23 and want to attract girls of my own age, i thought buying NPA might help but now that seems

like a bad idea. so many people say -none is the sexual mone but now you say that it has to be mixed with something

else for it to work well?? I counting the individual percentages of each pheromone to get an exact combination?! Man

I am so lost and confused.

Has anyone got simple answer to all this? Is there like a default application than

tends to work well? Or are there any under thirties who have found a combination and amount that seems to work ok?

Cheers guys,

Lucid

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information