Close

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Thread: truely amazing

Stranger

Talking truely amazing

visit-red-300x50PNG
    All i can say is

wow.. I just got my perception today.. I applied a little less than a squirt on my chest and rubbed it into my neck

and then half a spray onto my wrist and rubbed it in.. I went to go pick up my schedual at old navy, and didnt

notice anything out of the ordinary.. I walked out and went over to best buy, and walked around a bit and looked at

some cds, when this girl walked past me and then she did a 180 like iv never seen and walked to me and said.. you

are so hot!, let me give you my number... and.. we can go out sometime. and of course i gave it to her.. I was in

awe.. i didnt think i would get a big hit like this my first 10 min. or wearing it. after i went to best buy i went

to the mall to look around a bit and this group of girls were walking behind me and giggling, one said, should i ask

him. then another says, no! u have a boyfriend.. she never did end up saying anything but i found it funny. after

going to the mall, I called up a girl(friend) of min and hung out at her place for a little while, she was deff.

acting different i would say.. she talked more than she ever has towards me.. she couldnt keep still, she was always

putting lotion on her self and wanting me to smell it.. she kept eye contact with me more than usual, along with

some other signs.. but anyways i thought it would share my expereince so far though the day. All i have to say is

this product is truley amazing.. You have got you a lifetime customer as far as i am concerned. Cheers

BDC Concepts Chemo (BDC Concepts)'s Avatar

It's feedback like

this that keeps BDC Concepts moving forward with innovative products! Thank you!

Bobby

I am saying this without being

rude or overly pecimistic.
    I do not want to come off too skeptical. But I must admit,....I am.
    A girl who you

have never seen before. From who you and her don't know each other from Adam walks by you in a department store,

turns around, and tells you "You are so hot. Here's my number so we can go out some time". Within 5 seconds of her

seeing you, you had a her number and a date all by her doing with no questions asked? Are you telling us there was

no introduction, or small talk leading up to this? How about an exchange of names, a smile, something?

Maybe you could elaborate on
    how this

situation took place.
    Happyman

Stranger

Sorry i might have come on a

little too fast on that one and worded it a little bit wrong... but it basically went just like that yes.. i was

looking at a cd, and she walks past me(she is with her friend) and she turns around real quick and smiles at me and

comes up and says hey can i have your number, cuz i think ur really hot. Then she told me her name and i told her

mine.. and i asked her if she was from around here and she said yes. then she put my number in her phone. Then i had

to go. And she goes, well i will give you a call sometime this week and we will hang out. So, it went just like

that. I was completely suprised myself.. no doubt

Note to pheromone producers: Please refrain from making up posts.
    You may increase sales in the short run,

but the gap between the
    expectations on pheromones and the real effect will damage you in the long run.
    I have

used pheromones for 2+ years and I know that pheromones
    does have an effect, but the effect describe above has

nothing to do
    with reality.

Stranger

Im really not making this up..

but if you want to be that way.. go right ahead.. i dont really have to post anything anymore.. I just thought i

would share what happend.. I know it sounds not real, but it really did happen... maybe it didnt have all to do with

the mones but she really did come up to me and say that.. anyways.. i dont want to argue with people about what

happend and what didnt so im going to stop here..

Wink

i agree these stories do

sound a little outlandish but as a true user [newuser] i can testify strangely enough they do work attitude does

play a role though consider it like the patch to quit smoking it gives you an edge you never had before but you must

apply it in a positive manner to acheive the desired result!!!! you can lead a horse to drink but you cant make it

drink the water!

Stranger

I agree with this guy. But

okay, i know it sounded kind of fake because of the way i said it.. but let me tell you.. the product does work in

its own way.. and it does give an edge and does give a big boost, most of all i think it gives me more confidence

and i can talk to people better.. thats whats most important to me about it. i mean hell, maybe it was just a

coinsadence today with that girl, i will never know...

no coincidence here !!! but i

do think there are on days and off days!!!! applying too much is bad !!!! mixing product in small doses is good!!!

last night i applied chikira+ perception+ npa hoping the combo would send the chicks spinning guess what??? no

hits!!! and no reactions!!!! way to much mone i guess??? 2 products combined is the way to go!!

Stranger

Exactly.. small doses is the

key i believe. I will be purchasing some chikara and maybe a few gel packs to go along with the perception later

on.. but for now I am going to stick with my 1 spray on the upper chest and half a spray on my wrist while rubbing

it in my neck. that seems to be a well spread dose.

yeah i really think that

amounts will vary per individual i mean lets face it we all have active pheremones in us and some have more than

others so application amounts will tend to vary!!! find what works and stick with it if you have a day that doesnt

work dont give up continue and see what happens i wonder whether our bodies grow used to the pheremones and it takes

more over time to acheive results or that may not factor in at all?

haha yeah, definitly sounds a bit

unbelievable. But I guess it could happen depending on the effects the mones have on the girl.

cool laugh!!! i know when

first took the chance on this i thought it was crazy but i heard over the years about pheremones in the news and

such so i thought wtf!!!! i'll give it a try the price is costly!!!! some colognes at the store cost less and are

awesome but do not contain pheremone well when my little bottle arrived npa was my first purchase i instantly

thought i got riiped off!!!!!! YOU MUTHERRRS!!!! but i did not realize the power that was in the bottle[these things

do work] and thinkl about it when you see an ugly guy with a hot broad whats the first thing you think??? he's got

money???? wrong??? maybe but there are to many of these guys out there with hot chicks on there arm what i think is

they have a very high pheremone level along with a great attitude you realize this is all specul;ation just my 2

cents worth!!!

Well hot chicks wouldn't even give

me a second look in high school. Since I've been wearing pheromones, everything has totally changed. I can't live

without them now. I'll be using pheromones for the rest of my life. I even introduced them to my friend and he was

amazed at the attention he was getting. And this kid isn't impressed by much. He'll be buying a bottle of Chikara

sometime this week.

Pheromones are fun. They work wonders for me. And trust me, I aint that

pretty!

Back to the topic. I don't think Bobby made that post up himself. According the website, Perception

is the #2 best seller. So he has no reason to make a post up like that.

Gpoirmdpo, what would u rate

yourself your level of actractiveness out of ten?

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by GpOiRmDpO
    when this

girl walked past me and then she did a 180 like iv never seen and walked to me and said.. you are so hot!, let me

give you my number...
    Well, this doesn't sound like the truth... it seems like a testimony in a scam

site.

But perhaps this user was just overreacting...

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Traggard
    Note

to pheromone producers: Please refrain from making up posts.
    You may increase sales in the short run, but the

gap between the
    expectations on pheromones and the real effect will damage you in the long run.
    I have used

pheromones for 2+ years and I know that pheromones
    does have an effect, but the effect describe above has

nothing to do
    with reality.
    Your statement implies that BDC Concepts, the manufacturer of the product

the guest is offering feedback on, has somehow spammed the board with false reporting.

As President of the

company I am personally offended. We will never spam the board with false feedback and have actually tried to get

users to give information on the claims that we make such as extended release and ease of removal. I have said

several times on this board that relaying the hits is very subjective...

Now, the moderators of this board

can check IP's and can verify that GpOiRmDpO is not a BDC employee spamming the site. I ask that the moderators

check the IP's and verify.

Bobby

I've checked and there are no

common links via IP's between GpOiRmDpO and any of the manufacturers of pheromone products who are members of this

forum.

Oscar

Phero Dude

It does sound a little over the

top, but if he's a good looking young guy, I can see it happening. I think some of the younger women are more

aggressive in their approach if they see a guy they think is "hot".

Traggard,

Scepticism is welcome

on this forum. Calling a forum member a liar and implying that other members who are product maufacturers are frauds

is most definitely NOT welcome.

I've read your past posts (yeah, ALL of them ) and in my opinion the reason

that pheromones may have been a failed experiment for you could be due to shortcomings in your presentation of

yourself rather than problems with the products.

You can choose to believe user's posts or not. You can

express your doubts as did others. When you choose to attempt to be "sensational" by throwing accusations around,

you are essentially asking to be shown the door.

Oscar
    Love-Scent Forums

I donno dude. I can see this

happening. I already posted this earlier, but i Have had Chikara for less then a week. Im not a great looking guy by

any means. I was in a convenient store.... and some hot chick almost broke her neck to look back at me also.

Obviously, after she got that wiff! When she walked by again, she rubbed up against my shoulder and had that nice

smile. It was the look. I didnt get a number by any means, actually i kinda blanked. I didnt know what to say. I was

just happy to see this effect. These Mones are awesome.

I think this is a simple case of an

outgoing girl who has a lot of confidence.

It is unlikely he will run into such a special girl like

that again.
    Last edited by bjf; 09-05-2004 at 10:29 AM.

Phero Pro

Most probably he

overreacted... I really can't imagine a girl stopping just to say "you are so hot!, let me give you my number"...

come on... sure it ain't impossible but it's unlikely to happen... it's not just a deep or intense stare/smile

(as top_dawwgs saw)...

I understand why Traggar said that. It happens that the testimonies in many scam

sites are like that... I mean, they include expressions like those used by GpOiRmDpO.

I know what you

mean...but, at least give me some credit. If I were to spam a board I'd at least make sure to have them begin each

sentence with a capital letter and end with a single period.

But, it's not the form that counts but

rather the content. He had a successful hit with Perception and that is what matters.

Bobby

Pheromones are a huge

confidence boost. It seems like it almost breaks the ice, or open the door for you. Once that happens, you gotta

know how to impress on ur own. Pheromones give you the confidence, while you must provide the excitement(yeah i

think thats the word im lookin for)

i don't think his post is

bullshit because even tho it hasn't happened to the extent like that to me. I have had girls approach me in a

similar matter, before wearing mones. Give the guy some credit. If anyone wanted to lie they would. I believe his

story. Its just not something you make up for no reason. I'm sure most of it is true

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by lordcrazyd
    I'm

sure most of it is true
    As I said, he just probably overreacted a bit...

Default No way to tell

I dont think

hes making it up. Theres really no way to tell, but if he is,it makes no sense to tell us such bull. Now if it

really did happen..... more power to him. I wouldnt count on that happening all the time. Sounds like a rare

occasion.

Like I said before, the girl was

probably really outgoing. I will say this. Feedback like this wouldn't draw me into the purchasing the product. If

it did happen, that's great! I hope to see more feedback from on Perception in the near future. I haven't

purchased Perception yet, because I'm waiting for A1. I could be waiting awhile.

Stranger

Default Hey

What is this new stuff you all

are talking about? By the way, nice to be back... till tomorro anyway.

Bart

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information