Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread: truely amazing

Stranger

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey guys thanks for the

feedback. Oh, and the one that asked me to rate myself out of 10? Well from what other people tell me all the time,

I would say an 8.5 to 9 out of 10. I mean.. girls tell me im hot alot. By the way I'm not conceeded to the least..

not at all. Anyways.. back to the mones. I appreciate all you who believe in my story because yes it really did

happen. Yes, maybe that chick was really outgoing and was desperate for someone lol. Who knows, but I was kind of

shocked that it did happen, because i didnt think the mones would do THAT, I would always think they just helped a

little bit. But from what happend all day yesterday.. it was pretty incredible to say the least.. maybe I just got

lucky. We will see how things go today at work.

GpOiRmDpO,

I don't find your

post to be difficult to believe at all. I've been using Perception for about three weeks now. In addition to the

many hits that I can credit myself for helping bring about, I've had two "out of the blue" approaches by young

women who have come up to me to HIT ON ME!

These were both attractive girls in their early twenties, which is

why I feel that my experiences may be even more unbelievable than yours. While neither said "You're so hot..." or

anything quite that blatant, these were unmistakeable pickup approaches.

I've got a full head of hair, but

it's totally white. I'm 6'0" and weigh @260 pounds, and while I'd like to TELL you that it is, very little of

that is muscle. I'll be 50 years old very soon.
    The fact that fit, attractive, young women less than half my age

are seeking me out is absolutely bizarre to me.
    It's a curse!

If I had started a thread and posted EITHER

ONE of these encounters in detail, I probably would have been accused of being a fraud too. I'm glad for the

opportunity to slip them in here.

Oscar

Default Yeah

I wanna now more about

this A 1 your all talking about.

Phero Dude

Gotta love all those outgoing

HOT women out there!!!

I was watching a stupid movie last night called "The Big Bounce"...anyway on one

of the DVD Extra things on it they were interviewing the awesome drop dead gorgeous female lead,which is one of the

main reasons I watched this flick, and they asked her what it was like having to have so many kiss scenes with the

male lead Owen Wilson...and she said she loved it because he "smells great"!!!

Although it isn't Perception

alone, I'll have to go along with Oscar about some of the really strange things that happen to even us old guys

while using mones. The hits are solid from young women, late twenty something seems to be the most common for me.

I'm just a few years younger than Oscar, shorter, balder. slimmer and still have a few cherished dark hairs but am

often startled by the young women that approach me. Not that I am complaining, it great for the old ego.

While

at the mall a few days ago a young woman in one of the kiosks literally began to fan herself while she tried to keep

me from moving on, she had begun to perspire! She not only offered me her phone number but also suggested times to

call her when she would be sure to be home.

There are probably some exagerations posted here but don't

completely discount even the wildest stories.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Stranger

I just applied some more mones

on, i really love the smell of them and the scent (perception), like it just makes me feel really good to wear them,

i feel like somthing is missing when i dont wear them. and when i do, i feel full of confidence and just over all

goodness... does anyone else think this?? its almost like the mones affect me in a way sort of.. i dont know.. just

a thought

Now we have the veterans posting

their wild Perception experiences. This is very encouraging, as this will be my next mone purchase. I'm doing so

well with Chikara right now that I don't think I need any more mones for awhile. But I always come back for more.

Good hit reports, guys.

Default I hear ya

I have chikara

now.... and Id like to purchase either Perception to go with it.... or else TE. Still debating. But i believe these

are 3 very good products. God i love this site. Its like the best hidden secret on the Net. Im glad im in on it and

as far as my friends would go, Id hope they never find the site just so they wonder why these women are so crazy

over an average Joe lol. So what you think.... Perception or TE?

Quote Originally Posted by Fuse
    Now we have the

veterans posting their wild Perception experiences. This is very encouraging, as this will be my next mone purchase.

I'm doing so well with Chikara right now that I don't think I need any more mones for awhile. But I always come

back for more. Good hit reports, guys.
    Chikara has been my preferred mone since it came out. Mnay great

hits, especially with a small amount of TE.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by oscar
    GpOiRmDpO,

I don't find your post to be difficult to believe at all. I've been using Perception for about three weeks now.

In addition to the many hits that I can credit myself for helping bring about, I've had two "out of the blue"

approaches by young women who have come up to me to HIT ON ME!

These were both attractive girls in their early

twenties, which is why I feel that my experiences may be even more unbelievable than yours. While neither said

"You're so hot..." or anything quite that blatant, these were unmistakeable pickup approaches.

I've got a

full head of hair, but it's totally white. I'm 6'0" and weigh @260 pounds, and while I'd like to TELL you that

it is, very little of that is muscle. I'll be 50 years old very soon.
    The fact that fit, attractive, young women

less than half my age are seeking me out is absolutely bizarre to me.
    It's a curse!

If I had started a

thread and posted EITHER ONE of these encounters in detail, I probably would have been accused of being a fraud too.

I'm glad for the opportunity to slip them in here.

Oscar
    Oscar, I'm surprised!
    I

always thought you were about my age (20-22 years old). I've been in the LS forum for 18 months (more or less) and

I always had the idea that you were as young as me. I sent you several pm (requiring information or advice) mostly

cause of that.

By the way, I am not complaining about the quality of the info or advices you gave me!

They helped a lot!

Let's all Oscar!

Exclamation I believe it

While such a strong,

even violent, reaction is rare, such things do happen.

Almost always, the responses are much more subtle and

careful observation is important but blatant hits do happen.

I did a long post with my first real experience

that might be worthwhile. Search for "And the hits just kept on coming..." or somesuch.

cuddlebear

Marvin, Perception is the

newest product available on Love-Scent, mone-wise it isn't revolutionary just Nol/None/Rone 2:1:1 but here's

what's different: It is water-based, the mone mix and the scent come in two separate containers, and it contains

a time-release formula so it keeps on going, a plus for those of us who don't sweat as much.

As far as the

outrageous hits go, they are all over the place on this forum. Sometimes it really happens like that, it has for

me, usually when I am nowhere near ready for it ... I have had girls I didn't know from Adam following me around

everywhere I went ... I do think Bobby is owed an apology for the "warning, phero manufacturers" comment, perhaps by

PM. Over and over again, he has posted saying "Guys, does this stuff work the way we claim it does?"

I have had hit and miss results with Perception, guess what that's pretty much how it has been with all

the products ...

Cuddles

Yeah that comment made to Bobby was

very disrespectful and uncalled for.

cuddlebear

OK, I meant Girls I didn't

know from EVE

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Traggard
    Note to pheromone producers: Please refrain from making up posts.

(Etc. Etc. blah, blah, blah)
    I too took offense to this post. Bobby and the

others from BDC Concepts have a few more posts under their belt here than you do. I have seen nothing but honesty

and integrity from these guys. In contrast, after your initial posting, you've increased the font size in all your

subsequent posts and now appear to be shouting for attention in each one. I can't help but agree with Oscar that

your self-presentation is hampering the pheromone from working if it's anything like your web presense.

As

for GpOiRmDpO's initial post, I see no falsehood in a girl asking for a guy's phone number. I don't have the body

type for an encounter as amazing sounding as his, but I'm sure it happens to some occasionally.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

It's one thing to be

skeptical (a useful trait), but another to act all sure of yourself that you know someone is lying and accuse them

of that. That reaction is illogical and trollish. If you want pheromones to work for you better and come here with

that need for help in mind, it is foolish and self-defeating to then immediately turn around and alienate the whole

community. Fundamentally that is a social skill deficit, at the very least -- a kind of not knowing how to get what

you want from others. Maybe that translates to social life in other ways, as Oscar intimated. That will be $150.00.

I take insurance.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Fuse
    Like I said

before, the girl was probably really outgoing. I will say this. Feedback like this wouldn't draw me into the

purchasing the product. If it did happen, that's great!
    that's my first thought as well and the mones

brought the aggressive side outta her even more. she's probably quite sure of herself and gets a rush or a sense of

enpowerment from approaching guys or something. there's a high chance she does this with guys quite alot so take it

with a grain of salt.
    i had a similar experience a while back when TE was first released except it was on

the 1st day of a new job. the lady supervisor aggressively flirted with me and actually slapped my ass in front of

other employees. then a week later she asked me to give her a shoulder massage in the storage room... and all the

while i thought i must've been on a hot streak with the mones till a couple of months down the road i found out

that she has slept with half the guys working there and even several of the regular customers...and that she was

married.

I myself have had some good

results using perception. The fact that it lasts long (long pheros release) was a major reason I decided to purchase

it. Pheros isn't the answer to everyones problems. But it does play a major roll in the dating game. Several other

things play into the mix. Ie...body language and approaching women, Confidence can go along way with women. There

are times that women see a confident man and doesnt know what to say to him. Smelling good is an ice breaker for a

woman. Sometimes its your first impression that stickes in there mind. On the scale I rate myself about a 7. Since

using perception I have noticed women noticing me. Sometimes I can't see all the women in a crowded room. But I bet

they remember me because of the pheros I use. While using the pheros I have noticed that chattiness of women. I

guess it really depends on the pheros blending into your own mone release thats the trick. Before I got into

pheromones. Women paid alittle attention to me but later in the evening after dancing and drinking (sweating) the

women seemed alittle more attentive to me. So finding the combination of mones closly matching your own maybe the

key.

This is just my two cents please be gentle.

Same here. Women were not interested

in me at all. My confidence sucked. It was unhealthy infact. I would sometimes have anxiety attacks when talking to

a hot girl. Since I've started using pheromones, my social skills have done a 180. I'm much more flirty now. I

open up to people a lot more and it's usually pretty easy to tell when a girl is interested in me. Because of my

anxiety, I went through 4 years of high school without ever having a girlfriend. I knew it wasn't my looks because

I'd seen other guys on the same level as me (looks-wise) get girlfriends with no problem. Now I can approach an

attractive girl without any problems and leave a good first impression. Of course I have everyone on here to thank.

Because without everyone's advice, I wouldn't have even known what to do with pheromones. I probably would have

given up on the first day. It's great to be part of a community like this that's so willing to help others.

Its not all about the

pheromones. Sure there are studies that tell you this and that. But if you believe in something then your body

adapts to it. Your confidence boost is also due to what you percieve is working. I know pheromones have some affect,

but i def know that since i have that edge i feel xtra special now =)

Journeyman

Lord, I know what you're

saying. Like I've seen chicks who are not even near me to even get a glance of my smell and I get them to eye

contact me. Prior to using any p-mones, I don't think I would get these looks. It must be a confidence-look

thing("I''ve got the goods, come get me" is my mentality").

Like Friday there was a chick in one of my

classes who just couldn't resist giving me the looks. From reading her body language she was interested: playing

with her hair, wet her lips, couldn't stop playing with her pen, and of course, she couldn't resist glancing over

to see me. And she was like 40+ feet away too, so I don't think she got to smell me to say that it was the p-mones

that got her worked up. werd.

Stranger

Also, don't forget people

often say that confidence is what women find most attractive! So if pheromones give people a confidence boost, then

I think the product is somewhat successful, regardless of the chemical effects it has.

Also, it's not

unreasonable for hits like the original poster. My bro, who by no means uses pheromones (or cologne of any type) had

a girl approach him out of the blue and give her his number.

As people here have said, sometimes girls just

end up having confidence, and will actually approach a guy. If all women were that way, I doubt many of us would

need any products, period!

Sometimes it is easy to get on a

powertrip when the balance of power is shifted. It can be easy to be content to just enjoy a woman desiring

you.

My advice, for whatever it is worth, is never take it for granted, and while it is great to enjoy the

power of that moment, try and stay humble and cherish the fact that she is interested in you.

In other words,

don't let a girl wanting you be enough to get you(r ego) off - if you like her, take advantage of the moment, as

such opporunities in life won't always be there.

It was not my intention to insult anyone. However, it is my honest opinion that a certain percentage of the

posts on this forum are made up or exaggerated. Maybe it did happen exactly as

GpOiRmDpO described it, maybe it did not.

I

have followed this forum for a long time and everything seems to follow a certain cycle. A new product is released –

new posters emerge that give great testimonials for a product and a hype is created. Lots of people buy the product.

Then the real results come in which are often decent but no where near the hype. Then the cycle is restarted with a

new product.

The thing is that at the very best pheromones just give

you a slight edge. There is no product that makes women drool over you if they did not do so already.
    These last

4-5 months I have been going out much more then before and done 100s of approaches in clubs. The results that I get

from the approaches varies from getting shut down, getting phone numbers and occasionally lays (just a few of that

those though).

The results I have got have not correlated with

pheromone usage at all. I have been shut down 30 times in a row using heavy amounts of SOE even though SOE should

make people more friendly and open. I have got phone number and lays without having used pheromones for several

weeks.

I have seen no correlation with the results I get from approaching women and the pheromones I use. And

that is why I am sceptical of certain posts on this forum.

Phero Enthusiast

imo clubs r THE worst

place to test pheromones, any decent looking girl has got her 'bitch shield' up so much that mones won't be of

much help... plus one of the worst things that usualy happen is another better looking or smoother or more confident

playa goes somewhere in ur vicinity and the girls automatically attribute all the mones to him... i think

it's wiser to switch battle grounds where the females don't have such an overwhelming advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by GpOiRmDpO
    Sorry i might

have come on a little too fast on that one and worded it a little bit wrong... but it basically went just like that

yes.. i was looking at a cd, and she walks past me(she is with her friend) and she turns around real quick and

smiles at me and comes up and says hey can i have your number, cuz i think ur really hot. Then she told me her name

and i told her mine.. and i asked her if she was from around here and she said yes. then she put my number in her

phone. Then i had to go. And she goes, well i will give you a call sometime this week and we will hang out. So, it

went just like that. I was completely suprised myself.. no doubt
    That's not so unbelievable. I have a

friend of mine who resembles the way Bradd Pitt looked in Interview With a Vampire and I have seen young girls

practically throw themselves at him. And this was back in the late 90s, before love-scent.
    It's never

happened to me though .

Quote Originally Posted by Traggard

I have seen no correlation with the results I get from approaching

women and the pheromones I use. And that is why I am sceptical of certain posts on this forum.

Traggard:

Scepticism is a good thing, keep it and keep it healthy. Some of the reports do seem a little far

fetched but none of us really knows what happens with another person. In this particular case, maybe the girl was at

her fertile point and her genetics matched his perfectly. Improbable as it may seem it is not impossible.

Your

results seem to have varied and I am interested in why. people claim results with these products ranging from

nothing to extreme just like you will with any other product on any market. First, as somebody else observed, clubs

are not an ideal place to meet women. I've honestly never managed to meet a woman in a club or bar. Doesn't mean

it doesn't happen to others, just not to me. Your own mone signature and your attitude, body language, personal

appearance, amolunt and products worn, etc are all open subjects.

I have seen great reviews about Perception on

this forum but personally I have had no results with it. On the other hand, I get great results from other products.

Admittedly, it may all be my imagination but I really don't think so. My own scepticism resulted in keeping a

journal for about a year and a half. It took that long to convince myself that the stuff really worked and some

products never did or only worked in a very limited fashion.

My suggestion is that you try other environments

and start a methodical test using products you already have. There are too many good minds here reporting sometimes

startling results to completely discount all of them. Something is really happening, apparently just not to you.

Let's find out why.

Thomas Jefferson

Bel, I don't know what else he has

been using, but it does not surprise me that using SOE in the clubs did not work for him.

I don't want to

knock a solid product like it, but for the majority of posters, it seems as if SOE became far more effective when

coupled with another product (usually containing none).

Quote Originally Posted by bjf
    Bel, I don't know

what else he has been using, but it does not surprise me that using SOE in the clubs did not work for him.

I

don't want to knock a solid product like it, but for the majority of posters, it seems as if SOE became far more

effective when coupled with another product (usually containing none).
    He doesn't tell us what he's

using with any certainty. Just complains that it doesn't work. I don't go to clubs so can't comment on it there

but have found it useful in other situations, both with and without additional products. You've got to remember

that degrees of success with any product is going fall into the bell curve. The important thing is to find out why

anybody's results or lack of falls within a certain portion. By knowing that, we have a better chnce of helping a

lot more people.

Thomas Jefferson

BJF,

I have tried other products in as well, and

different combos, application methods etc inside and outside of clubs. Since I started working on my skills I am

getting better results with women anyway it just seems my success/failure ratio is not affected at all by

pheromones.

SOE does have the best smell of all products I have

tried and it does seem to have some kind of positive effect on my own mood so it is actually my favourite pheromone

product. I just never experienced mones creating or amplifying attraction which they are supposed to do. Nowadays I

am getting better at creating attraction on my own but it would be cool if I could amplify the effect with mones.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information