Close

Default chikara , buildidup and hits report

visit-red-300x50PNG
    hey whats up guys in new to this pheromoone stuff i made my first order a few months ago
    i ordered

npa and chikara

i had many hits but mostly and college , gym and hanging out with friends, especially this

canadian girl that i have just meet , i only seen her twice but she calls on the phone often , her friends tell me

that he really likes me and wants to fuck me , shes not to hot but anyways i give her a 6 for this hit i used 2 dabs

of npa and 3 sprays of chikara

my problem is at nightclubs here in mexico all nightclubs have smokers and many

80% of place always. Anyway yesterday i applied 3 sprays of chikara in the morning for college at 7 am i had a few

looks as usual woman more chatty , etc , but at night i took a shower like at 9 pm an applied 4 sprays of chikra

and 1 dab of npa
    so i went out and i arrived to nightclub and i didnt notice and looks form the girls outside just

evasion , then the guards wouldnt let me in they were just evading me , this has never happed in my life , so i got

so fucking pissed and insulted the guards and left the place . was this buildup ?? overdose?? can using npa for a

few days in a row cause build up?

oops forgot to mention

what are the right doses i should use for someking nightclubs i havent found the right combo
    with chikara and

npa ?

thanks

Journeyman

Dam that must suck... got bounced?

If thats not build up i dont know what is...

Sounds like an OD, but probably the

NPA rather than the Chikara that caused that problem.

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

bruce :

even if i only

had 1 dap of npa
    i have been using it alone for this past week 2 or 3 das per day , i wanted to give a rest to

chikara

may this be buildup ?

Thread Information