...try Jambat II. It\'s the same 70%/30% mix but with SPMO, you can even try 80%/20%. I\'ve talked about it before but I didn\'t go indept. What I think is based on the info that you guys have given over the past few month some of us don\'t need as much A-none. It works for me but not for all. So you may need some nol, and maybe a lot more than A-none.

If you\'re having problems with Jambat One or anything else for that matter try these...

1) ODing on the mix may work for some or ODing on APC alone.

2) If you\'re short make sure you get some in the hair (oh yes).

3). Try Jambat II because of it\'s A-nol (see above)

4). Try what I call Jambat Jakked (which isn\'t really one of mine but it\'s substituting AFA for APC (because of AFA\'s nol content). Some say it doesn\'t smell as good but brings to hits. I\'ve never used it.

5) Try the Jambat Triple Mix. This deadly combo works like this. 35% APC, 35% SPMO and of course 30% NPA but do this if you just like mixing. Women\'s PI can be a great substitute for SPMO on the A-nol side. This one\'s pretty nice, but then again maybe you could just buy AE or PF and mix NPA in it. (I\'d stick with the 70/30 thing though).

6) Women\'s PI and NPA 50/50 or 60/40 (or even 70/30 your call here). Haven\'t tried it but it should work, now what you cover this with? Mix it into an e-oil of cover it with the e-oil after you put it on.

(7) Now there\'s the untested \"Jambat III\" which is PF and NPA. I know CJ has been waiting on this. I hope to test it Saturday. If someone wants to test it before me please feel free.

These things should work. And if this helps anyone hook me up with that fifth star rating star. Peace. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]