Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

visit-red-300x50PNG
    We check and keep a careful eye

out for frauds. It's in the interest of the forums to keep postings legitimate. Any one of the mods would ban a

user in an instant if they thought it was a manufacturer. Most of us keep a close eye on the IPs.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Man of La Pancha

Oh, we all know Oscar's full

of it...

*Alert*

Oh, man! They're coming to take me away now! AHHHHHHHHH!!!

Just kidding,

buddy...

Seriously, though...

Keglius...I'm going to tell you something, buddy. Don't feel too much

pressure on this. You sound like you've got it going on with this girl, right? Wear SOE for a while and sit back

and let things happen as far as interactions go...it's hit-or-miss, so just be patient. If something big happens

that you can contribute to -mones (we usually categorize this as abnormal levels of conversation or hints in body

language revolving around primal urges from subliminal -mone signals), then alright. If it doesn't work, then

maybe it doesn't work for you. I've just noticed, in my experience, that my life may be perfectly normal 75% of

the time while wearing -mones...but there are the strangest things that pop out of nowhere. For instance, some

people just start talking to you out of the blue and you didn't see it coming...or they give you this weird smile

you've never seen them give you before. It also gets on people's good side...but if you're already on their good

side, it's not going to do much more except in key moments. Studies on pheromones so far have shown that not much

different happened as far as getting girls, etc. were concerned, but respondents reported more sex. I assume on a

social level that would also mean more flirty conversation or witty banter...overall, of course.

Just a few

words of encouragement...

Actually, I know that pheromones

work in a subtle way, but most of the users of this forum can report success, because something happens out of

nowhere.
    I believe that this forum is a honest one, so I don't think that there are many pheromone production

companies which write fake hit stories. There are many members who have success using pheromones and they could

notice that something changed since they started to use these products.
    Since my beginning of testing pheromones

I didn't notice anything unusual. I don't expect anything from ~10 or more meters from me. I don't expect girls

come to me and jumping right on... No. I look for subtle hits. I am watching women's eyes, looking for eye

contacts, hair flipping or any body language that could say that girl is interested or sexually aroused. Everyday I

go to school by bus, I meet many girls, but nothing out of the ordinary. I get eye contacts, but they are no wonder

for me, because I get them when I don't use pheromones.
    1,5 months ago I met a hot girl. Since then we were

constantly dating and last friday we became a couple. I was using half of the SOE gel pack for the first time with

her then, but I didn't notice anything unusual on that date. When I met that girl she gave me the letter which was

written a day or two before. And I found in that letter "I would like to be your girlfriend!" . So that wasn't

caused by pheromones. I didn't notice any increased chattyness or something that is not ordinary. So, I'm still

trying to figure out if SOE works for me... and which dosages are good for me. I've tried dabbing, spreading gel

and rolling. No effects, no subtle hits, nothing! And I'm pretty good at observing girls. I even tried to put some

SOE under my nose. I haven't noticed anything. No good or relaxed mood, nothing. I'll try some more experimenting

with SOE when I'm with my girlfriend.
    Then I've started TE from 2 dabs... That stuff stinks... So I can really

smell the -none. However, nothing to report. That stuff doesn't irritate me. I haven't seen any signs of OD...

Tomorrow I'll try 8 dabs.

Sadly, but I still can't find a product that could cause some effect

I have a question for you to

all think about. Do you think that us wearing pheromones just makes us watch people closer, and we pay more

attention then normal. Maybe these things normally happen anyway... but we let them slide because we werent paying

close attention. Now we are watching and hoping for results from these products, and when something happens we

assume its the mones causing these effects. Hopefully we arent tricking ourselves into thinking these Pheromones

work??? Any other thoughts on this? Just a thought.
    top_dawwgs

Man of La Pancha

I just answered this

somewhere, didn't I?

Talking about SOE and

TE! Well I have been using the same combo for a few weeks and must say, well...Huh! I have used SOE as standalone

both the Scented and Unscented then I resorted to using a bit of TE to give some edge so to say after scouting the

forums for hits and all. But I must say it might be time for me to travel further down Pheromone City and try

something else. Do not get me wrong here, I am not saying SOE and TE, don't work precisely but...

Report for today: used 8 dabs of

TE/m. No luck... Nothing to report as always

Keglius, since you are doing

some testing at the moment and are looking to get results, try this:

1. Decide on your pheromone application (my

recommendation: start with 4 dabs of TE, perhaps adding a small amount of AE or SOE next).

2. Go out and enjoy

your day, being sure to observe reactions and yet interact with people as normal.

3. Come back to the forum and

tell us in detail about at least one bad or neutral experience with a female, aswell as one good or slightly

positive experience.

4. Do the same for the next day, perhaps changing your application. If you do change your

applied pheros, try to tell us why (I find gut feelings help with deciding what to wear).

This exercise

relies on you actually creating the possibility for these experiences to happen.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Report for yesteday/today:

yesterday's morning I applied a spray of TE. No results or any reactions. In the evening I went to a party in my

class female friend's house. Before a party I went downtown to meet my girl friend and take her with me. I've used

3 dabs of TE and full SOE gel pack. I haven't noticed anything unusual. My girl friend was like everyday. I

haven't noticed anything during the party too...

Don Dio

I think CptKipling wanted you to

describe it in more detail instead of saying nothing unusual occured. Some along the lines of "We were at the

party. I walked up to a girl, said hi, and asked her if she was having fun." etc... dive into it. Make sure you

describe how you're presenting yourself too. The more information we have, the more we can help.

I'm not

sure how much to apply with TE and SOE, but it seems like your best result was 1/2 gel pack of SOE standalone, so

you might be ODing with all the other attempts. On your first post, you said you noticed more eye contact and a bit

more chattiness, but kept dismissing them. You have a doubt about mones working, which can lower your

self-confidence.

Sorry if I misinterpret your posts.

I also thought that I might be

OD'ing, so I've tried 1/3 of SOE gel pack... I was with my girlfriend all the time. I didn't notice anything

unusual. We were walking in the park, talking a lot. But I didn't notice anything since I've started using

pheromones. During that party I've chatted with all girls there, they reacted quite normal. Nothing unusual or

extreme chattyness. Maybe I was with my girlfriend ? So, I'm starting my 3rd week of testing and still don't have

anything to report.

Quote Originally Posted by dundio
    I think

CptKipling wanted you to describe it in more detail instead of saying nothing unusual occured. Some along the lines

of "We were at the party. I walked up to a girl, said hi, and asked her if she was having fun." etc... dive into it.

Make sure you describe how you're presenting yourself too. The more information we have, the more we can

help.
    Yes, please do try to include more detail your "reports", and posibly try harder to interact

socially.

Just saying "everything seems the same", or "nothing happened" tells us nothing. Try and compare

situations with and without pheros, and indentify the difference between a bad, neutral or good phero reaction

(hence my previous post).
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Stranger

I really don't think there are

fake reports on this forum. And don't forget "Dynamic IP's" change all the time and that DOES NOT show anything

related with the posting...

Keglius; I know it may sound odd for you but:
    "Never mind... There will be such a

point in your life that all of a sudden you'll understand what you have done wrong and how this stuff all works.

You'll really understand how to use it as a powerful tool. Don't worry time will teach you.

For me pheromone

stuff was like "playing the piano" You may have the piano and you may have the scores but you are not able to play,

can you? You just need to keep trying and trust me there will be a moment of change in the way you look at

pheromones and what you expect from them. From that moment on; you will be able to use them more efficently AND THEY

will be working for you .

As just like me,you may even relp a post, telling them not to worry or put too much

pressure.

Have FUN !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Star-A
    I really don't

think there are fake reports on this forum. And don't forget "Dynamic IP's" change all the time and that DOES NOT

show anything related with the posting...
    IPs only change a little from one visit to the next in

most cases. We watch the IPs for trolls and people who change identities in order to play silly games. You'd be

surprised how often you get the same IP address from your ISP.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Journeyman

Hmm... I couldnt get onto the forum

for like the past week at all. It kept saying it was way too busy.

Well so i couldnt look to see what most

people were using for application quantities of TE. Well, being lost in the dark i tried 1 spray with some other

products the first couple days and got very nice results. Well after a couple days of using 1 spray i figured what

the hell and started putting on two sprays (sandlewood). I remembered what someone on the forum said about testing

products and to keep trying and dont get discouraged if you overdose. (To my knowledge i have never overdosed).

Well with the two sprays everything seemed normal. Now this definately does not mean it didnt work for me. Cause

whats normal for me with mones is constant non-stop hits. I couldnt really tell if 2 sprays worked any better cause

its kinda hard to tell the difference between them thinking ur hot, HOT, or DAM FRICKEN HOT most of the time. And

besides after a week of using mones there brain's sure to be programmed to think of u as hot whether u are or not

at the time. Think about it with the case of hot women u see. They can be HOT one day and just ok another but ur

still gunna think of them as hot and ur still probly gunna check um out.

Now do u think i was just crazy to use

2 sprays when everyone else is using about 3/14ths that amount. I wanna hear what everyone has to say about this but

tomorro im gunna use two sprays again. Iv been wearing two sprays for 3 days and havnt noticed any negative

effects.

Oh yeah, i forgot to mention this is for the younger crowd like below 20

Phero Enthusiast

I tried wearing 2 sprays

once and I almost cried it was so strong. 1 spray is about the max I can handle. Besides, too much none can scare

away the younger ones.
    Blessed are the cross-eyed, for they shall see God twice.
    Products I own: AE/m, APC/m, NPA/m, TE/m, SPMO, SOE/m, WAGG, Perception, EW, Chikara

2 sprays works for some. The bottom

line is do what works for you, because people can be extremely different.

Journeyman

Yeah the only thing i worried about

with having 2 sprays was the -NONE. So following my own advice i put about 2 drops of Beta-nol on each spot where i

applied TE. Mabe it did work out pretty well with the Beta-nol.

too bad they dont make a version of the edge

with less none. It would be great if they did eventually make a concentrate of just their secret ingredient.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information