Close

Stranger

Default Does anyone want a Pheromone Chemistry Set? I'm too dumb to mix chemicals I think.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I have a pheromone chemistry set that I bought here on

Love-Scent a year or two ago and never really use. I figure someone here might be interested in it. I bought it

thinking I had time to try mixing all kinds of combinations together like the people on this board, but in reality I

didn't have the time, and ended up with some cobbled together combinations that got me some of the weirdest hits

that I finally realized this stuff is probably for the pros or those who have a lot of time to put into it. There's

some cloudy stuff at the bottome of the bottles and I don't remember if it came like that or if it's from sitting,

but the bottles are about 3/4 full, plus I have some tubes and syringe thingies that I bought to mix the stuff. If

no one's interested (I don't know how popular this kit is anymore here on this board but when I got it here at the

time it was the newest thing) then I think I'll just try testing it on my dog instead of using myself as the guinea

pig. If fat Chow Chows start humping him, I'll know that combo's a scratch...Kinda hate to waste it on a dog

though...especially one that's neutered.

Phero Enthusiast

Send it to me, don't waste it.

What's your email address? I'll pay for postage. Do the unmixed bottles of pheromones still have labels on them?

Thread Information