Close

Stranger

Default new and fascinated

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Well came here by

way of a couple of my favorite fitness boards. (one of which is AM) Anyway fascainting stuff here. Sure is a lot to

digest. LOL already spend waayyyy to much time researching fitness so not sure when I squeeze this in but I am sure

my o/c self will.

Anyway just ordered some Perception should be hear tomorrow. I am definately confused on

hearing some of the combos repulse some woman at times?

Anywya heres the deal. 42 year old guy who has had an

ongoing friednship with his super hot 22 year old hairdresser. I am reasonably certain she is interested in a

different level and I am looking for that proverbial thing to tkae it over the edge. This Friday I have an

appointment for a haircut. Whattya think ..two squirts? The last thing I want to do is repulse her lol....

One

other thing...i only see her very occasionally. I would assume this is not enough that she would have formed a

pherome imprint of me is it?

well babbling now any answers appreciated. perhaps I will wear it to work thur to

gauge reactions before friday

I would do one "full" spray,

which might mean wasting the first one because it ususally doesn't come out completely. One spray shared between

your torso and forearms, and covered appropriately (I personally love the scent that comes with it) should work good

IMHO.

MB
    "You are a sick f*ck, but I wouldn't have you any other way. "
    ~Becca

Stranger

Hey thanks for the reply

manbeast. Will try that. IN reading I wish I would have ordered some of the chikara at the same time. Sounds like

people are having a ton of luck combining the perception and chikara. ....although chikara is scented and I was kind

of planning on using my own Bora Bora with the unscented Perception....i do undertand to tapply them in separate

places to not harm the polymer matrix

I don't think Perception will

repulse women. At least not 1 or 2 spray. I think the "repulsion" you are talking about is when guys OD on -none and

they smell like cat piss. But Perception has much more -nol than -none. And that's a good thing, imo. Plus it comes

with a scent. So that will mask -none as well. In other words, you shouldn't have a problem with it at all. I

haven't tried Perception yet. But I'm going logic. I'm sure Bobby will be able to to help you out. He created

Perception after all.

42 year old guy hot for a 22 year

old girl? Now you’re talking my language!

Perception is good stuff and I agree that it’s hard to get

repulsive amounts. (I think it has to do with the polymers.) But the “less is more” rule of thumb goes double for

younger women. Not so much because of repulsion, but more because of anxiety levels. And I tend to have greater

success with nearly subliminal amounts of pheromones, irregardless of the mix. Also consider that if she's cutting

your hair she'll be quite close and smelling the stuff for a considerable time.

I think the best

plan, with any pheromone product, is to test it out on the general population. (Supermarkets are a good place

IMO.)
    With perception, I know the stuff is working when everybody I encounter is upbeat, women return my

smile with a bigger smile, and everybody laughs at the slightest (or stupidest) joke that I try to crack.

Enjoy.
    Give truth a chance.

AKA, what is the picture in your

atavar? (sorry zaarel)

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by bjf
    AKA, what is the

picture in your atavar? (sorry zaarel)
    I think that's 2 people sparring. Think it's Aikido.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuse
    I don't think

Perception will repulse women. At least not 1 or 2 spray. I think the "repulsion" you are talking about is when guys

OD on -none and they smell like cat piss. But Perception has much more -nol than -none. And that's a good thing,

imo. Plus it comes with a scent. So that will mask -none as well. In other words, you shouldn't have a problem with

it at all. I haven't tried Perception yet. But I'm going logic. I'm sure Bobby will be able to to help you out.

He created Perception after all.

Very much so. I think what you are referring to is some of the

heavier combinations people might use when experimenting with multiple products or simply using too much of one

product. The OD as Fuse pointed out generally refers to products heavier in androstenone where excessive dosages

tend to not work very positively. There is also something to be said about OD and buildup, but neither here not

there for this response. The current Perception atomizers dish out a hefty dosage and I've put on 3 or 4 sprays

before without incident during the test phases when we were developing.

Thanks
    Matt

Quote Originally Posted by mitsubachi
    I think that's 2

people sparring. Think it's Aikido.
    Right. (but now I have to ramble on for a few more characters or

my response won't post)
    Give truth a chance.

I only see one person in that atavar

(kind of one person)

BDC Concepts Chemo (BDC Concepts)'s Avatar

Try this: spray one

time on a few fingers and rub them toggether lightly just enough to spread the application. Next, rub that behind

the ears and down the back of the neck around your jaw line. Apply your favortie cologne to the front area of your

neck.

A good point was made earlier in that she'll be in your personal zone. DON'T GO HEAVY as she'll be

close while snipping the wig

Let us know how it goes!

Bobby

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chemo (BDC

Concepts)
    Try this: spray one time on a few fingers and rub them toggether lightly just enough to spread the

application. Next, rub that behind the ears and down the back of the neck around your jaw line. Apply your

favortie cologne to the front area of your neck.

A good point was made earlier in that she'll be in your

personal zone. DON'T GO HEAVY as she'll be close while snipping the wig

Let us know how it

goes!

Bobby
    Probably a good idea to apply it like Bobby says in this instance. I wore

Perception at my haircut last Friday. I sprayed one spray on my upper chest, my usual application point for it right

now. I didn't factor in the cloth they cover you with being plastic. I don't think much vapor escaped and I was

sweating under the plastic. When she finished and removed the cover, I caught a big whiff of Perception fragrance.

But since the haircut was over, there wasn't much time to judge a reaction.

Another point about going light

in this situation, I wouldn't want the woman cutting my hair to go so DIHL that she makes mistakes while cutting my

hair! That goes for dental technicians and any other encounter that requires skill.

Thread Information