Close

Thread: Pheros

Stranger

Cool Pheros

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I have been using the new

Pheros for a week or so and would advise anyone contemplating a purchase to go for it!

The bottle arrived in

perfect condition, the cap fits snugly, and the smell is really, really unique...wonderful, in fact!

My

observation: Increased respect from men. Women are much, much, much friendlier (but not as sexual as with Edge).

Women at work, in the supermarket, in the elevator- all seem so friendly that I have to mentally upgrade my mood to

match their mood so I come off friendly, too.

Bottom line: Buy it!!

King of the coupons!

Howdy!

Doc, just got my

Pheros yesterday! I wasn't sure I'd like it, but I LOVE its smell! But.....there were no directions

on its usage. If you get a minute, would you direct me to them (direction for use), if there are any?

Annnnd...Pheros & Chikara...Chikara on top, but is there a certain dosage like 2-3 dabs of Pheros with a spray of

Chikara on top of each dab which comes to 2-3 sprays? Anyone that has used the two together can

answer......pleeeeeeeeeease.

Tank ya vedy vuch!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

I'm a whopper!

mobley i am no mr dst but i

have used the first batch pheros with chikara applied opposite each other with excellent results. I think you will

like this combo.

King of the coupons!

Thanks, Signor Burger!!

Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by burgerama1960
    mobley i am

no mr dst but i have used the first batch pheros with chikara applied opposite each other with excellent results. I

think you will like this combo.
    Interested in how you applied the combo, Signor Burger...How many dabs

of Pheros to how many sprays of the Chika? Thanks!

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Mobes, I just bumped a thread

with some application guidelines. What other questions do you have? I'd be happy to respond. I think amounts will

vary according to the person and what else one is wearing. Like anything, I'd recommend experimenting to get a

feeling for what it does and how much to wear. Some people might only wear a dab, and some might slather 10 dabs on

everywhere. I'm not totally sure yet.

I'm not an expert on Chikara, since I got one of the bottles from the

weaker batch, so I can't judge amounts. All I know is that Pheros goes on the bottom.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

At this point, I don't care if

Pheros get me hits or not. I'm going to buy it for the scent alone. Everyone keeps talking about how wonderful it

smells. Well I'm not holding back any longer. I'm placing my order this week.

King of the coupons!

Top of the morning to you lads,

and the rest of the day fer me self!

Thanks Dr. SmellGood, I meant, SmellThis!

Fuse...everyone

doesn't have the same taste when it comes to cologne, and I thought that would be my case with Pheros', but

! I wasn't that crazy about the Amouge, but everyone else seems to love it.

Tootles,

everybody!

Quote Originally Posted by WildBillTD
    I have been

using the new Pheros for a week or so and would advise anyone contemplating a purchase to go for it!

The bottle

arrived in perfect condition, the cap fits snugly, and the smell is really, really unique...wonderful, in fact!

My observation: Increased respect from men. Women are much, much, much friendlier (but not as sexual as with

Edge). Women at work, in the supermarket, in the elevator- all seem so friendly that I have to mentally upgrade my

mood to match their mood so I come off friendly, too.

Bottom line: Buy it!!
    Frankly, we're all in

uncharted territory with Pheros since the upgrade in strength. The analog pheromone profile is a bit

different now, as I strengthened certain things more than others (things that I hoped would make the responses more

sexual, powerful, intimate and friendly, but it's an inexact science!). I had this same type of effect yesterday

from one dab of Pheros worn alone (although leftover Chikara from the previous day may have been a factor.) I

found myself also having to get friendlier to match the women around me. What was unique was that it happened with

virtually every single woman I came in contact with. I felt like I didn't deserve the amount of friendliness I was

getting (though of course I do! ). Guys were generally very cool to me, but I didn't notice whether it was

respect or friendliness. I don't know for sure it was the Pheros, but suffice to say I took it to be an

encouraging sign.

I just ordered Pheros and

Perception today with the discount coupon. I'm excited to try both of these products, especially Pheros as a cover

scent. There is nothing better than a good fragrance.
    Life is all about choices: "To avoid hitting the bumper of the car in front, I struck the pedestrian."

"...and why not have your

cover scent add something unique on it's own, something besides the mones you're wearing anyway -- a cover scent

designed to enhance and be worn with pheromones?" -- I thought to myself. It's another kind of tool in the

toolbox.

King of the coupons!

Wassup, Doc!

"Somewhere over the rainbow" you said that you added L-S products to your new batch, is it is, or is it ain't,

got NPA in there? And since I've been seeing how most were using NPA with Pheros, was curious ahead of

time, should I awake one morning, walk up to the laboratory to make an attempt to get my Mad Scientist license, and

create a Frankenstein mix! With me luck, I'll probably come up with a mix that'll have some pitt bull come

up on me on the streets and start humping on me ankle, or something! You know I ain't gonna try and

stop'em, or tell'em "No! Stop! Down boy! Down!" fer he may bite me for interrupting him while he was trying to get

his hump on.

Anywho, thanks Doctore SmellThis!

Yes, Mobes, there has always

been some NPA in there, (I added no extra L-S mones for the new batch -- only "my own" stuff) but not

enough to get near the full benefits of mixing the two. It's a bit risky to put a bunch of -none in a natural

perfume for a long time, as it can sour some mixes (though the Essentials products seem to get away with it). But

for the short term at least, NPA might even enhance the smell of Pheros, judging by reports, and

Pheros might (should, IMHO) enhance the effect of NPA. That's exciting to me, as achieving a synergy effect

with pheromones was one goal in making Pheros. I say mix away, senior mad scientist!
    Last edited by DrSmellThis; 09-01-2004 at 04:12 AM.

I'm a whopper!

Well mobley, I am using

pheros from the first batch and I usually put two dabs on the neck and one on my chest. Then one spray of chikara on

both sides of the neck. I tell ya this works. Pheros just happens to be a scent that matches my aura so to speak. It

draws them in and chikara seals the deal or combo of the mix seals the deal. And I am talking about all ages just

not just the over 35 crowd. Its to bad DTS does not package pheros in gallon bottles I am afraid that I'll run out

and not be able to get ahold of anymore.

I got my bottle of Pheros in the

mail yesterday. I LOVE the scent. It's like no other cologne I've ever smelled before. I put 2 dabs of NPA on my

neck and covered it with 2 dabs of Pheros. Then I put 2 more dabs of Pheros on each wrist. You've got one helluva

product here, DST. Everyone was friendly today. And I mean everyone. Not just the ladies. I even had a couple people

whiff the air. I put it on at about 9:30 this morning and could still smell it very clearly at about 5:00. I'll

definitly be buying another bottle before the batch runs out. Great work, Doc!

Yep, it's different alright.

Old school. Glad you like it, Fuse!

The reason it lasts so long is because I increased the strength, and

decreased my profits () by more than 25%. I'm happy to hear it worked.

The new Pheros is maybe

starting to look like a good "draw them in" product, if I may be so bold as to speculate this early. That fits

in with the nature of the analog pheromone ingredients I added more of. I'm hoping I have hit a critical mass with

adding more ingredients, but we'll see. The reason I think I could have hit a good critical mass is that adding

more of some of those things would not have helped the smell any more, which is a sign you have enough.

So far,

Pheros and either NPA/Edge or Chikara look like the favored combos. That suggests all three might be

interesting to try, maybe with just a dab or two of Edge sandalwood.
    Last edited by DrSmellThis; 09-02-2004 at 06:29 PM.

I'm a whopper!

I just recieved my new

pheros today. I compared the old with the new and found the new pheros to have an obvious kick to it than the older

version. It does seem to give me a phero buzz more like ae or pi does. Smells great i think this could be a

killer!

Thanks for the feedback,

Burgerama. I have a fondness for opening the cap and smelling it directly from the bottle for a while to get some of

the pleasant, stress reducing aromatherapy benefits from this natural product. You wouldn't want to do that with a

typical synthetic cologne (or if you thought you might have an allergy or other sensitivity to natural

fragrances), as you might feel ill afterward! One way to find out for sure that it has active ingredients (see my

"analog pheromones" post for further info.) is to take a slow, deep sniff or three; or to let your significant other

do it (not that I am recommending doing this to excess of course ). I'm not saying inhale real fast like you're

snorting nasal spray or anything. Just "open your senses" and experience the smell to the fullest extent. You should

feel something.
    Last edited by DrSmellThis; 09-02-2004 at 06:42 PM.

Thread Information