Close

Default My new mix and hit report! (VERY LONG!)

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Okay, I think I've finally found the mix that works best for me. I've been using it for the past couple weeks

almost daily.

It is: 6 inches of SOE Scented (3 inches on each wrist, then I rub my wrists

together.)

1 dab of NPA (spread around on my neck.) Then I cover that with 3 sprays of Chikara and rub it all

in.

I've been getting LOTS of looks. Girls who are around me for more than 10 minutes usually start

twirling their hair like crazy.

Last week I went into Boston to see a Red Sox game. I took the train. I must

say that the train is probably the best place for blatant hits. On the way into Boston, I had a middle-aged couple

standing right in front of me on the train. The woman gazed at me the ENTIRE time we were on the train. Even would I

look up at her, she would not look away. I also noticed a girl (probably 18 or 19) shooting me quick glances. No

smiles from her or anything. It was mainly just looks of curiousity. We eventually had to switch trains. Once we got

off first train, my friend immediately points out that there were a lot of women giving me weird

looks.

Anyway.. We get on the next train and there is a Spanish couple sitting directly across from us. The

guy would be talking to her and she would look at me as if she were not interesting in anything he had to say. I

figured it was just because I was in her direct field of view. But after about 5 minutes, she started twirling her

hair excessively. And I do mean excessively. At one point she started twirling her hair up and then putting it into

her mouth. I wasn't attracted to her so I kinda played it off. My friend was on his cell phone at this point and

didn't really take notice to what was going on this time. The couple eventually got off the train. We finally made

it to Boston.

Not too much to report at the ball park. I had great seats right behind home plate so my

attention was on the game the entire night. There were a couple of cute teenage girls who walked up to me and asked

me if there was anyone sitting in the seats next to me. I told them that there wasn't, and they sat down. No looks

from either of them though. (More on these this later though.) In about the 4th inning of the game, a couple

showed up to claim their seats so the girls had to move. The girl of the couple must have been about 21 or 22 and

she was very cute. I'd say about an 8. She kept looking at us as if she wanted to ask us something (my friend and

I.) Not to my surprise, she eventually says "Do you mind if I ask you a question?" I said "Sure" and then she asks

me how I ended up getting the seats. It turns out that her father owned 4 season tickets. She had 2 and we had 2. So

I explained to her that my uncle got them from one of his buddies at work. I told her who my uncle was and we

chatted it up a bit. Later that night she caught a kid sitting in front of me checking out some girl who was

standing in the aisle. She immediately started talking to the kid about how she thought the girl was pretty "but her

ass needed work." She made plenty of eye contact with me as she was talking to the kid. I got the feeling that she

forgot that I wasn't the guy that was checking the girl out. So this was a little weird to me.

After the

game, we hit up McDonalds. Nothing to report here. We eventually got back on the train and this is where I got my

strongest hit. A girl got on the train by herself and sat somewhat-across from me. I assumed she had went to the

game because she was wearing a Red Sox hat. She was alone when she got on the train though. I didn't notice

anything immediately. But after a few minutes, I looked at her and she was staring at my like she was looking into a

bright light. Her eyes were squinted and her mouth was partially opened. I would consider this a DIHL, but once I

looked at her, she immediately shook it off and looked away. All in all, it was a pretty good night. Plenty of

hits! Beyond what I had expected anyway.

The very next night I was getting together with a girl I had

went to high school with. We were never really close in high school and I got the feeling that she really didn't

trust me that much. That has since changed. She called me at about 7:30. I had my phone on silent for some strange

reason. So I didn't know she called until I looked at my phone about a half hour later. She left me voicemail

telling that we were still on for that night. So I hopped in the shower. When I got out, I had a text message from

asking me if I had gotten the voicemail that she had sent. I called her back and she asked me if I wanted to go grab

something to eat and go over her house to watch tv. I still don't know her family and I expressed a little

apprehension (yes I am an IDIOT!) She pointed out that only her mother would be there. So after a little hesitation,

I agreed. So she told me that she'd call me back in 15 minutes with the final plans. She eventually called me back

and told me that we would just go out and get something to eat. She didn't want me to be uncomfortable at her

house. I wanted to hit myself very hard. She had never asked me to come over before. That told me that she had

become much more comfortable with me over the past year or so. I'd also like to point out that I wore pheromones

about a month ago the last time I went out with her. So maybe that had something to do with it.

Alright,

getting back to business. She picked me up because sadly I do not own a car. We drove around for a bit and finally

decided where we were going to eat. While we were waiting for a table, we chatted it up a bit. On multiple

occasions, she would touch my arm whenever I would say something funny. She has NEVER done this before. I've known

her for years. We finally got a table, and the waitress wasn't very friendly at all. She wouldn't even make eye

contact with me when she took my order. Perhaps it was the -none. Anyway, we got our food and had a very nice

conversation. She was seated very comfortable. She had both feet up on her booth with her legs spread. We made

plenty of contact. But I eventually started noticed her looking away while we were talking. I don't think I was

that boring. So maybe I was wearing a bit too much -none and it was starting to kick in.

There were 3 girls

who came in and sat down in the booth right next to us. One of the girls shot me glances from time to time. The hair

twirling started as usual and the looks became longer. I ignored her and she eventually forgot about me.

The

only other thing I can point out is that while we were eating, she says "You remind me so much of my dad. Just the

way you eat and your posture." I wasn't really bothered by this. I'm not trying to get with this girl. She's

going back to school soon and I won't see her again for about 4 months. She's extremely beautiful and I love

hanging out with her, but we'll always just be friends. She's becoming more comfortable with me as time progresses

and that's what I want. I'm not going to try to make a relationship out of it. She's much too valuable as friend

to me. There's plenty of other girls for the relationship department. So we eventually said our good-byes and ended

the night with a hug. She told me to keep in touch.

I know this is way too long and nobody is going to

read this whole thing. But I recommend you try this mix. It's awesome!

For the veterans that actually

didn't fall asleep with reading my report: What do you make of her posture (the way she was sitting on the booth.)

Also, would you attribute the arm-touching she was doing as a solid hit? Like I've said, this has never happened

before.

Well thanks for reading my hit report. I don't post often, but this mix is working wonders for me,

so I felt that I had to share it with everyone. After all, I wouldn't be where I am if it weren't for your

recommendations! Much appreciation!

Thumbs up

That was an excellent post

Fuse...very informative and it's not too long at all.

Congratulations on finding the right mix.

I did about 10 dabs TE gel and 4

sprays Chikara the other night, and the girl I was with always touched me on my arm or shoulder to get my attention

when I was talking to someone else. Similar results that you had. I think it could count as a hit, especially if she

never did that in the past - the mones probably made her feel inclined to touch you in some sort of way.

Any kind of physical contact

generally says "I'm comfortable with you", and having her reach out and touch you while you're laughing is

definitely a good sign.

The way she was sitting could again just mean she's comfortable with you, but if it

were coupled with a DIHL, then you'd want to strap on your skates.
    WASSUP!!!!!

Phero Pharaoh

The sitting position seems

weird. I'm just having a hard time picturing it, but spread legs is sometimes a sexual signal. It does sound like

she was open to some aggressive flirting with you and you didn't realize that. Also, you say you both chatted a

while and then she started to lose interest, and that you think you weren't boring her. Here is a major clue: MOST

GUYS DON'T KNOW WHEN TO SHUT UP. We talk too much. I have watched many guys shoot themselves down in flames by

talking way too much.

That may or may not have been your problem. It may only be that she wanted you to flirt

more and you didn't.

Her comment about your posture and eating was a major tipoff. Comparing you to her dad

was a good sign. You may have been mirroring her unconsciously (which is a good thing -- it builds rapport). Watch

how families sit together and you'll see what I mean. They usually share postures and actions (unless they are

having problems). Families usually have a lot of rapport and provide good examples for observing how people

mirror.

It could also be she noticed you checking out the other girls. It helps to have peripheal vision, as no

girl wants to be with a guy who won't focus on her.

I've been looking foward to your

response, Friendly. You hit the nail right on the head. I was in fact talking too much and too fast. I was trying to

get right to the point so sometimes I would talk very fast without taking breaths. Once I get going, I don't

shutup. I really have to work on slowing my speech down. I wasn't really checking the other girl out. I had just

noticed that she was looking at me so I kept shooting glances. I don't think she noticed, but hey, who knows. I did

actually take the "dad" comment as a compliment. As she was comparing me to a very important person in her life.

While we were in the car, she pointed out a song that she really liked. She mentioned the name of the band

and I made note of it. Then she said "I actually heard that the entire cd is supposed to be really good." Once she

gives me her mailing address at college, I will act on this Hopefully she doesn't own the cd by then though.

Like I said, I'm not trying to get into a relationship with her. I'm hoping that she's a lifelong friend. I'm

very pleased at how much closer we have gotten over the past year or so. Pheromones have DEFINITLY played a role in

establishing a certain level of comfort in our relationship.

I had another hit I wanted to mention. I

felt my post was too long last night so I decided to save it for another time. I went into Walgreens the other day

while I was in my work clothes. I work at a different drug store which is Walgreens' competition in this town. I

was already late for work but notified my boss that I was running a bit late. So all was good. I went in there to

buy a bottle of Gatorade and a pack of cigarettes. As I approached the cashier, she quickly looked at my work shirt

and made a joke about how I was being unfaithful to my company. I replied with something corny like "I'm a generous

guy. Just trying to give the competition some business." This was going on while she was servicing someone else.

Anyway, I told her that I was there for a pack of cigarettes. She first asked me how old I was. I told her I was 19.

She told me I looked like I was no older than 17. Then she asked me where I was from and where I went to school.

Then the guy she was ringing up and made some small talk with me. Once he left I continued to talk to her. I told

her I used to work there and how much I hated the manager. She explained that she had hated the manager too but she

had recently been transferred to another store. I told her I was late for work. When she handed me my ID back, she

gave me a huge smile. In a very, very soft spoken tone, she said "Well have a good day at work." I told her to do

the same and then I left. I would have talked to her a bit more but I was already 10 minutes late as it was. This

was Friday. I will do the same thing this Friday. I will stop by Walgreens again this Friday to see if I can get

anything going with her. Friendly, do you think I should buy the same exact thing as I did last week to see if she

notices? (A gatorade and a pack of cigarettes.) I know she's interested. I was wearing my mix and she caught the

vapors. She was very cute and she had a nose-ring, which drives me crazy (in a good way.)

Thanks for your

feedback, everyone!

Phero Pharaoh

Quote Originally Posted by Fuse
    I really have to

work on slowing my speech down.
    It's not always the kiss of death. If a girl is really into you, she'll

forgive a lot until she decides to move on.

I wasn't really checking the other girl out. I had just

noticed that she was looking at me so I kept shooting glances.
    In her eyes, that may very well have

equated to "checking out the other girl".

I once was sitting with a friend of mine and paying complete attention

to her as we ate our lunches and caught up with each other's lives. Suddenly, out of nowhere, she asked, "Are you

looking at me?"

I was, and I told her so. But I suddenly realized that I had allowed my "lazy" eye to wander.

That is, I have a condition where I normally only use one eye or the other. Whichever eye is not being used simply

slides around to the side. It can be very disconcerting to someone who doesn't know what is going on -- you look

like you are looking in two directions at one time.

Women enjoy being the center of a man's attention. They

are very competitive. But they are also judging us on our manners.

I don't think she noticed, but hey,

who knows.
    Knowing nothing more than what you have told us here, I would bet solid money that she DID

notice. I read somewhere that it takes a man about 30 seconds to check out a woman. It takes a woman about 3

seconds to check out a man. This anecdote was supposedly based on scientific research conducted on some college

campus.

I believe it's true. I have observed women scanning me from my shoes up to the top of my head. They

take in a GREAT deal of information about people very quickly. It's mind-blowing when you first realize just how

much they can soak up visually.

While we were in the car, she pointed out a song that she really liked.

She mentioned the name of the band and I made note of it. Then she said "I actually heard that the entire cd is

supposed to be really good." Once she gives me her mailing address at college, I will act on this
    You

didn't ask for my advice, but I will give it anyway. I don't think you should do anything about it. Ask MtnJim

and some of the other older guys what they think, too. In fact, I invite their commentary.

As I

approached the cashier, she quickly looked at my work shirt and made a joke about how I was being unfaithful to my

company. I replied with something corny like "I'm a generous guy. Just trying to give the competition some

business." This was going on while she was servicing someone else. Anyway, I told her that I was there for a pack of

cigarettes. She first asked me how old I was. I told her I was 19. She told me I looked like I was no older than 17.

Then she asked me where I was from and where I went to school. Then the guy she was ringing up and made some small

talk with me. Once he left I continued to talk to her. I told her I used to work there and how much I hated the

manager. She explained that she had hated the manager too but she had recently been transferred to another store. I

told her I was late for work. When she handed me my ID back, she gave me a huge smile. In a very, very soft spoken

tone, she said "Well have a good day at work." I told her to do the same and then I left. I would have talked to her

a bit more but I was already 10 minutes late as it was. This was Friday. I will do the same thing this Friday. I

will stop by Walgreens again this Friday to see if I can get anything going with her. Friendly, do you think I

should buy the same exact thing as I did last week to see if she notices? (A gatorade and a pack of

cigarettes.)
    No. If she is interested in you, she will remember you regardless of what you buy. But

don't expect her to be there. In fact, you should plan on dropping by that store a few times over the week just to

subconsciously plot out the work shifts.

Always leave before the conversation is finished. Be busy. Give her a

chance to be intrigued.

Whatever you do, be sure not to do what all the other guys around any particular girl

do. If you're just like them, you'll have more work to do. Be yourself, but be different.

Phero Pharaoh

BTW -- very good hit stories.

And keep in mind that all of my analysis is limited to the information you give me. No one here can give you

money-in-the-bank analyses. I wish we could. I'd be asking for it every day. But you sound like you're doing

enough things right that you are well on your way to getting where you want to be.

Learn from your mistakes.

And everyone else's, too.

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Fuse
    Okay, I think I've

finally found the mix that works best for me. I've been using it for the past couple weeks almost daily.

It is:

6 inches of SOE Scented (3 inches on each wrist, then I rub my wrists together.)

1 dab of NPA (spread around on

my neck.) Then I cover that with 3 sprays of Chikara and rub it all in.
    Wow, that is a huge

amount!!!! Give you about 0.16mg of mones!! Did you ever tried lower
    dosage with the same ratios, like 3 inches

SOE, 1-2 sprays of Chikara and a small dab NPA?
    Would be interesting to know if the same ratio works as well or

perhaps even better at a lower dosage.

Thread Information