I am newbie who has just received his first order in the

mail after spending a few days reading posts. I would like some advice on what to wear in four different situations.

If a combo would be desirable, that would be great to know as well (and why would be nice too)

As for me, I am 36, look late 20’s. Most women would rate me a 6 to 8 depending on

one’s taste. 5’ 11”, 165, short dark hair, Caucasian. In last few years, nearly all the women I have dated I met

online. It should be noted I have great success online, but I’ve noticed in the last year or two it takes a lot more

time. More fake people, flakes, less responses to initial emails, etc etc. Therefore, since I am in a very large

city with attractive women everywhere, I would love to have my online “mojo” which works wonders, work in regards to

meeting people in person (bars/clubs/bookstores. Etc). For some odd reason, my in-person abilities to meet women

just isn’t there. I know all the basics, eye-contact, confidence, shoes, etc etc. I have a theory that perhaps my

on-again, off-again Lyme Disease, which affects brain chemistry, may affect my natural phermones. Anyway, I have

just received of the following in the mail – SOE, Chakira, The Edge and Perception (as well as gel packs of of SOE &

TE – so both gel and spray of SOE & TE)

What would be the boards

recommendations for the following situations— also, bear in mind I usually date younger women in their 20’s, because

I both look in that age range and I am not looking to get married right now. However, women in their 30’s who aren’t

looking to get settled down are fine as well, it’s just that many are in my experience. What would the board

recommend for--

A.) Social/business environment –

Conversing with both Men & Women in a business or social business environment – don’t want to make any males

aggressive (would like them to want to work with me actually), but certainly want to appeal to the females as much

as possible. Ideally, since I amy be a small room for a meeting, need to tone down any smell as much as

possible...

B.) Everyday social environment – Say,

going to a bookstore. I would assume more social with underlying mix of sexuality would be in order

here…

C.) One for a Bar/Nightclub environment –

upping the sexual content, but still need some social content for the initial meeting, no?

D.) A pure as possible sexual mix – For a nighttime 1st/2nd date or

perhaps sometimes at a club, etc.

I have Pleasures For Men as a

cologne cover (please provide if a cover is necessary in any advice) Any advice on what to use from the products I

have received would be helpful. I am completely capable of carrying a conversation, noticing eye contact, etc etc.

It just seems the first and magical initial “ten words” when I meet someone in public doesn’t work for whatever

reason (again, it does work online oddly enough). I will happily report back to the board with results. Thanks again

for your help. If any other info is needed, please ask - PLEASE INCLUDE RECOMMENDED DOSAGE/USAGE, etc etc -

thanks