Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    Stranger

Unhappy AE/m has no effect

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I just did

not notice any kind of changes in the surrounding people while wearing it. Last night I approached 2 girls, both

times got rejected, one didn't even want to talk to me, well, she perhaps said 3 words and mostly nodded or

gestured the other one was really nice, but when I asked her out I was shocked by and how quickly she gestured

'no' suggesting at the same time to meet at the same place when it reopens (the club was closing for holiday - for

ONE MONTH!!!). I muttered something like - but that's... uhh... *gulp* have a nice evening.

She was as close

to me as possible, because of loud music her lips almost touching my ears while she was talking and considering the

fact that I put a good dab of AE/m under each earlobe, she must have smelled it, I therefore gather it had no affect

on her.

I have tried differend doses, but in general I would dab under my earlobes, under my chin, two drops

on the chest which I would smear with the wrist of one hand and then rub the other wrist with it. I wear no

additional perfume/cologne.

So what do you think?

Maybe those two girls did not

like you or your game was no good. Man you should not think that by wearing AE every chick is going to spread her

legs and sleep with you.
    Last edited by Don Tego; 07-11-2004 at 12:23 PM.
    red caliente.

Stranger

I never expected that in

the first place, but I did expect it would give me some edge.

Even if the pheromones are indeed

working on a particular female, it won't necessarily reverse her decision making.

If this was at a club don't take it

personally, some women get approached and hit on a lot. They can afford to be picky in those situations. They just

weren't interested in you and I don't think any amount of Pheromones would help. Yes it does give you a edge but

if women sense you're nervous or not secure in yourself you already lost.
    "You made three mistakes. 1. You took the job. 2. A 4 man crew to catch me, f***ing insulting. 3. You didn't pack enough weapons."- Riddick "The Chronicles of Riddick"

It is not necessarily about the guy,

either. It can have more to do with the women, and the fact that she just isn't looking.

MIA,

There are a lot of

potential explanations. I think you can prove it to yourself one way or the other whether the stuff works for you

or not. Just keep at it; stay cool; work on your game as you go along and see how the big picture develops. You

can always get your money back if it doesn't seem to be making any difference as time goes by. Don't worry about

that. Just chill and give it your best shot.

Bruce

MIA: kinda sounds like those

girls were on a "lets mess with guys and get drinks" mission (very common around this town... not sure on others to

be honest). But the "lets meet back in a month" might have been a very mild hit from that one... So I wouldn't

quite say nothing happened IMHO, but I wasn't there. Best of luck in the future.

MB
    "You are a sick f*ck, but I wouldn't have you any other way. "
    ~Becca

Well, I've been using my

A/E-m for a few days now as well. I have gone to 4 different parties, and to the bars twice and not noticed a

single "hit".I've tried everything from 2 drops, to 4 drops, to even 5 once...still nothing nothing and nothing.

Stranger

Default Hasn't worked for me either.

I

haven't been able to get any positive results with AE either. I have gotten some good feedback from SOE scented and

a few other pheromone products that are sold by another company. I wouldn't give up with just one try though. I

have pretty much chucked AE TE and NPA. AE is a standalone but TE and NPA smell like shit and I don't like doing

the cover scent thing cause I never can seem to get a good ratio between the cover and the mones and when the cover

wears off I end up smelling like cat piss.

Quote Originally Posted by bjf
    Even if the pheromones

are indeed working on a particular female, it won't necessarily reverse her decision

making.
    That's right.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Default First Impressions, and What Determines Them

Pheromones do not most often govern first impressions, which are key for your romantic and sexual

prospects. In order to use pheromones effectively, you have to get past first impressions successfully. Otherwise

the -mones usually don't even come into play. Internal attitude, mood, what you're willing to give, having a grip

on social reality; internal expectations, what you're thinking about, whether you've worked out; and how you're

dressed are factors that stand in between a woman and your mones' effect. These factors determine the "glint in

your eye", which is the primary cause of a first impression. There are too many factors to fake,

unfortunately. But the key to mastering them, if they don't come naturally, is meticulous, analytical, objective

self awareness and introspection. That is different than evaluative (judgements of good/bad) self-consciousness,

BTW. You must be aware what you are presenting and why; be aware of the social reality; and be aware of the other

person's situation in order to have enough information to manage the impression you give. You just need to take a

look at it. It is not just a matter of "acting confident," as a lot of young men here think. Acting confident can

often be worse than acting neutral.
    Rather than act confident, focus on what you feel is going on that

underlies your confidence level (or, even better, the overall first impression you are helping to create) at

the moment; and attend to it somehow. If you are at least trying to attend to these real issues; if you are

aware of them and grappling with them; it will come across as increased confidence or comfort in your own

skin (which is every bit as good as confidence for succeeding with women). The glint in your eye doesn't

lie.
    Last edited by DrSmellThis; 07-11-2004 at 05:10 PM.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Phero Dude

Guys...guys...whoa slow

down...It never ceases to amaze me that the first thing people new to mones do is ramp up their dosage level if they

feel its not working adequately or to their expectations. MIA...try going without for a few days...then try just

one drop of AE...Maybe 2 if you go clubbing..AE is a stealthy mone...its not so "club you over the head" like NPA or

PI...an analogy is like if your drinking a drink thats mixed real well, where you cant hardly taste the alcohol &

you're just chugging them down, then all of a sudden you notice the room is spinning...Also AE is definetly a mone

product that you have to put on & forget you're wearing it, put it out of your mind...the more you focus on it, the

harder it will be for it to work its magic. MattUNI2001, Jason etc...I dont know how old you guys are, but if

you're young, you've really got to take it easy on the none because you're probably producing quite a bit of your

own and really have to put that stuff on in moderation or it will backfire...I think its why Jason said he had

gotten some good reactions with the SOE...which is a good product for the lone wolf, Clint Eastwood crowd...I never

forget my first hit with AE: I was never all that impressed with it either when I was first trying it out...then

one day I had to take a day off from work to take care of some issues at the local DMV (Dept of Motor

Vehicles)...well you know what a pain that is...anyway after I had finally made it through the line, I was sitting

on one of the benches waiting for my turn at the teller window when I spied a very attractive dark haired young

woman who to my amazement after she had gotten through the line, plunked her cute little butt right down next to

mine, even though there were plenty of other seats available. I struck up a friendly small talk type of

conversation with her & wanted to ask her out but let my insecurities get the best of me...I wanted to kick myself

after for passing up a perfectly good opportunity. But it was definetly one of my first hits...

Stranger

Excellent posts, guys! I

realized before that pheros are not going to deliver hits like in Axe commercials, but still I expected more which

turned out to be too much. Every person in the world has his/her own criteria by which he/she chooses a partner,

some give more stress to visual appearance, some to intellectual, some are turned on by long hair, some are turned

off by them, so I guess pheros are just one of the cans in the carton.

My theory is also, that one should

function harmonically, so if pheros are telling a woman 'this is an alpha male that will f*ck your brains out' and

you look afraid of her and apologize all the time, and act desperately and wimpy in general, I would say it is safe

to bet that any dosage of any kind of mix of pheros will not work, it would just be confusing and potentially

frightening to a woman.

Thinking back I did make some mistakes, mostly the way I was leading the

conversation. I have yet to test AE/m in a more friendly environment than a noisy crowded club or a pub. I have not

yet given up on AE.

Quote Originally Posted by MissingInAction
    My

theory is also, that one should function harmonically, so if pheros are telling a woman 'this is an alpha male that

will f*ck your brains out' and you look afraid of her and apologize all the time, and act desperately and wimpy in

general, I would say it is safe to bet that any dosage of any kind of mix of pheros will not work, it would just be

confusing and potentially frightening to a woman.
    No flame intended, but if you had done a bit research on

the forum you would have read that exact "theory".

Stranger

Hm... well, I did some

research even before I registered, and kind of forgot that I read that, and adopted this 'theory' for my own.

Stranger

Well, after extensive

testing I can pretty safely say that if there are any effects of AE/M they must be subtle enough for anyone to

notice. Currently I'm waiting for my bottle of Amouage and I'll take it from there. And unless 20 guys are going

to say that some pheromone mix worked for them while they weren't even paying attention to the girls, I ain't

buying pheros again. Sorry.

Also, I met the girl again in the same club. I 'didn't notice' her for a half an

hour while I am certain she noticed me as we were a couple of feet away, and she didn't start talking to me. I

decided then I didn't care anymore. I got sort of bumped into her (crowdy place) turned around and said she looks

familiar. She said we've met at this place. What? Really, we've met here? Oh, yeah, now I remember, you're uhh...

what was your name again? Reverse psychology didn't work either, not to mention the pheros.

MIA have you ever tried Scent Of

Eros? That seems to make people friendlier and chatty. I've never had an outrageous sexual hit but I have noticed

that with the SOE girls are a lot friendlier. It seems to have an effect on younger women in particular. You may

want to give it a try.

Stranger

I, 43 beta male, have used AE

on and off for about 2 years. I have allways used two drops on my neck and wrists, 4 total covered with Lagerfeld.

Sledgehammer like results on woman 40+ in "date" situations, almost guaranteed over 45. No results under 40, no

Dihls. Over 4 drops and it seems like Im picking fights with alpha males. I think certain products work better on

different age groups of woman. I stopped using it to experiment with other products seeking to find a more

consistent "hit" on 35 to 45 females....

Stranger

So I guess I bought AE/m

two decades too soon. If it is true, that certain phero products work on certain age groups, which one works for

20-25?

So I

guess I bought AE/m two decades too soon. If it is true, that certain phero products work on certain age groups,

which one works for 20-25?
    I use a combination of Chikara and NPA (2 sprays and 1 dab respectively). I'm

20 and I get consistent results with the younger crowd. Try those two together and start with light doses. The

heavier doses have not worked at all for me with young girls (19-22). And for that matter, AE/m was a bust for me

as well. Just send it back in, get your refund, then get Chikara and NPA or TE. Just remember that you have to be

willing to experiment with everything and most importantly, you have to be observant when you have pheromones on and

when you have them off to know what kind of results you're getting.

Phero Pharaoh

Also, I

met the girl again in the same club. I 'didn't notice' her for a half an hour while I am certain she noticed me

as we were a couple of feet away, and she didn't start talking to me. I decided then I didn't care anymore. I got

sort of bumped into her (crowdy place) turned around and said she looks familiar. She said we've met at this place.

What? Really, we've met here? Oh, yeah, now I remember, you're uhh... what was your name again? Reverse psychology

didn't work either, not to mention the pheros.
    She gives you a major hit and it passes right over your

head. Not a good sign for you, my friend.

You sound as if you are struggling with serious disbelief, and

therefore are expecting unreasonable results in order to prove your judgement correct.

What are your real

expectations for pheromones? What is it that you think SHOULD happen if the pheromones really work.

Everyone,

please give MIA a chance to reply in his own words before piping in.

No disrepect intended,

Friendly, but I feel compelled to reiterate;
    Quote Originally Posted by jose
    Yes [pheremones] give you an edge but if women sense

you're nervous or not secure in yourself you've already lost.
    Regardless of this, MIA, it would be helpful

to all of us if we understood what kind of reactions you expected pheremones to give you.
    WASSUP!!!!!

Phero Pharaoh

Quote Originally Posted by Canucky Guy
    No disrepect

intended, Friendly, but I feel compelled to reiterate;
    Regardless of this, MIA, it would be helpful to all of us if

we understood what kind of reactions you expected pheremones to give you.
    I am more concerned about the

guys who want to try to offer explanations or analysis before MIA can provide us with some more details. Asking

questions is helpful.

Stranger

Um... The kind of

reactions I would sort of expect are that the girl would show interest in continuing the conversation, like that she

really wants to talk to me not like that I have to lead the conversation, think of questions and stuff to tell as

she would just close the topics or better said, fade them out. I'm not sure I was clear enough, so I'll add

another perspective. When a girl is really interested in you, she wants to stay close to you, she's observing you,

secretely or not, and she wants to talk to you, you all know what this feels like... when she's not interested in

you, she can be rude and half-ignore you, go away, return to some other spot in the club, extensively talk to other

people and barely say a yes or a no when you talk to her. A woman can have no interest in you, but still be polite

enough to quite normally talk to you.

Friendly, the 'What? Really?.....' part was said by me. Also, I wasn't

the least bit nervous, perhaps a little insecure, but I don't think there was a way of telling this. The way I see

it, the ball was again clearly on her court and she let it slide. I hope I'm wrong though. Anyways I'm sure it

wasn't the last time I've seen her. So, make suggestions, I'm willing to try whatever you think might work.

Next time I'll be wearing Amouage gold (got it today - love the smell, although it does smell a bit feminine) and

AE/m, it can't hurt, I guess.

Phero Enthusiast

So, make

suggestions, I'm willing to try whatever you think might work.
    Hello,

well, my suggestion is to

concentrate on other women! Maybe you are just not "her" type of guy. If that is the case ( I hope for you it's not

),
    no pheromone product in the world will change that. At the most you will appear less unattractive to her.

When she behaved like you described it, she isn't worth the trouble at all!
    So keep your eyes open!

Regards

Ingo

Phero Pharaoh

Um...

The kind of reactions I would sort of expect are that the girl would show interest in continuing the conversation,

like that she really wants to talk to me not like that I have to lead the conversation, think of questions and stuff

to tell as she would just close the topics or better said, fade them out.
    If you are a totally boring

drip, pheromones are not going to change you. So, assuming one is a total bore, as soon as he opens his mouth, the

guy will shoot himself down and the pheromonically enticed girl will lose interest and move on.

I am not saying

that YOU are a drip, but you ARE responsible for keeping the girl interested. That is NOT what pheromones do.

Friendly, the 'What? Really?.....' part was said by me. Also, I wasn't the least bit nervous, perhaps a

little insecure, but I don't think there was a way of telling this. The way I see it, the ball was again clearly on

her court and she let it slide. I hope I'm wrong though.
    Can't tell for sure, since you have shared few

details. But you clearly missed a major hit as I noted previously. So far, it sounds to me like you don't know

what to do once you have engaged the girl.

You still have to lead. You have to be that man she is looking for.

She doesn't want to be him for you. Until you are comfortable with that part of the equation, I cannot think of

any advice to give you.

Stranger

You just might go the

right direction with this, but dude, I can hear when a girl clicks on me. I don't have to think what to say or ask,

I just talk, no wait, WE just talk, it's not like it never happened. With some girls I just can't maintain the

conversation (disregarding pheros) no matter what subjects I pick, and believe me, I am resourceful, have

imagination and sense of humor, have no problem talking perverse.

Oh well, shite, maybe I really am a drip.

Phero Pharaoh

With

some girls I just can't maintain the conversation (disregarding pheros) no matter what subjects I pick, and believe

me, I am resourceful, have imagination and sense of humor, have no problem talking perverse.

Oh well, shite,

maybe I really am a drip.
    Well, if you keep testing the pheromones and share details of what happens with

us, we may be able to conclude something other than that you are a drip.

Right now, I know so little about you

and what is happening with you and the girls that I cannot conclude anything.

If you have game, pheromones

should help you improve it. You may have tried the wrong pheromone product for that.

If you don't have game,

pheromones should help you find more opportunities to develop it.

You still may have tried the wrong product.

But I cannot tell what you are really expecting, much less seeing. You need to provide some more details. But

let's go forward. Just let us know what happens next. Don't analyze it for us. Don't condense it for us. Give

us as much of a blow-by-blow account as you possibly can.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendly1
    If you have

game, pheromones should help you improve it. You may have tried the wrong pheromone product for that.

If you

don't have game, pheromones should help you find more opportunities to develop it.
    BINGO!!! Phereomones

will take someone with no game, and help him get more opportunities (i.e. girls wanting to talk in the first place),

but it won't make things happen. If you do have game, it will make it easier to play... That's all, nothing

magic.

But I also want to mention something I was taught as "The Balance Factor."
    Which in a lot more words

comes down to "Know your own limitations." Which really applies to me in this town... I go away from here, and I'm

a pretty decent looking guy (got great hits from good looking girls before mones, whereas here the hits, if any,

were few and far between), but here I'm average at bets, and definitely not "in" when it comes to style (indie

rock, emo, and abercrombie are "cool" I'm a metalhead) but I know how to dress to go out and clean up well, and

`mones have REALLY improved my hits I can say... have I really been able to capitalize... not quite yet... I'm

working on it... I'm only living in this kingdom of debachery(sp?) for one more year!

MB
    "You are a sick f*ck, but I wouldn't have you any other way. "
    ~Becca

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information