Close

Thread: My results

Default My results

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Ok, i guess i can start by

describing myself a bit. I am not gonna lie by no means am i a bad looking guy. I am 5'10 and about 185 i am a

wrestler so i also have a very low body fat percentage. I decided to experiment with pheremones for a couple of

reasons first off i was just curious and of course if it gives me any edge at all then i won't complain.

I

have gotten the hits many of you describe here without pheremones (minus the DIHL never had that) So i was curious

to see what woudl happen with the mones. I purchased the chikara and npa. I used the chikara about 6 sprays and a

dab of npa before work. I work in retail so i am around alot of people. Well i forgot i had it on at first and my

boss and the other asst manager were more talkative to me than normal. My boss probably talked more to me that day

then the couple months i had been there. It actually started creeping me out and i was wondering what the heck was

goin on. Then i remembered puting the mones on and figure that they must be working. That is about all i got at

work for out of the ordinary experiences.

So anyway this weekend i finally got to go out to the bars. I went

with a few female friends and thier friends. Now i didn't really notice these girls acting any different but i

wasn't really paying attention to them cuz well they are just friends. Anyway generally speaking at the bars i do

pretty well i can usually leave with a few phone numbers and if i really wanted with a girl but i can be passive

mostly cuz i am ussually just out to have fun with friends.

Anyway, My nite was pretty interestig i woudl say

i had a lot of hits. Alot more than normal and some very strong hits. We walk in to the bar and there is a

bachlorette party there so we are right next to them talking when one of them walks up to me and kisses me on the

cheek and tells me how hot i am. The rest of the nite she is staring at me with an "i want to f@# ur brains out

face" It threw me off for a bit i was actually taken aback lol. So we left there and went to a bar/dance club

there was oddly enough another bachlorette party. Well we were at the bar and the B party as they walked one of

them stopped and says "well your cute" we need someon to do a body shot off of. I wasn't really up for it but

have a really hard time saying no toa cute face especially one that obviously had her mind made up. So I agreed

then they decided that instead they woudl have me do it off the bachlorette. So i said ok she lays n the bar and

her friend pulls the bachelorette's shirt up and opens up her pants. To my suprise i saw she wasn't wearing any

underwear. So as i am doing hte body shot i notice my 2 friends with thier cameras out so not only did i get to

have my fun but i have pictures of it too

Also i have read that men can be effected too and become

aggressive against me? Because my friend said she was going to buy me a drink so i said i would meet her at the

bar. I get to the bar and it is crowded so it is expected someone would be sitting next to her so i just wedge

myself in the tiny space between them not rudely either i might add. Well he looks at me turns to his friend who

says Is there gonna be trouble he looks at me and says "no there won't be trouble ..... unless you want trouble?"

Now me being a bit bigger and obviously in better shape then this man look him up and down and calmly reply " I

don't see any trouble" Well needless to say that was the end of that but yea that was odd too.

Please excuse

my spelling and grammar i was typing quickly.

Congrats, man...nice to see

guys of all shapes and sizes jumping in and trying out.

You should be careful though, from how you described

yourself your OD level might be a bit lower than others...perhaps not so much with the ladies but with some of the

guys you might get some agitated reactions. Watch your dabbing, and if you get the wrong kinds of hits (i.e. a left

hook from right field) you might want to consider some WAGG.
    WASSUP!!!!!

I have been considering the

WAGG. But i have only had one agitated reaction so far. So hopefully that trend continues.

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by kwuerstt

I I used the

chikara about 6 sprays and a dab of npa before work.
    Hello,

The NPA dosage seems to be right ok,

but 6 sprays of Chikara is about three times the amount that Bruce, who developed the product, recommends. Even for

a club atmosphere that is too much IMHO, particularly regarding that you used NPA additionally.

Regards

Ingo

Yes... there was a hint of very

high `none levels throughout your post, but not to the OD point it seemed... Good job, and may the future bring ya

even better hits!

MB
    "You are a sick f*ck, but I wouldn't have you any other way. "
    ~Becca

Phero Pharaoh

6 Sprays of Chikara would be

right in the club atmosphere for an older man or a guy who doesn't work out. If you're really in the kind of

shape you say you are, then I agree that you probably are putting on too much. But then, you ARE getting the kind

of heavy come-ons that a good OD should produce. So, you either take the good with the bad (the other guys jostling

you) or you back off.

If you just want to ride the ego coaster for a while, keep doing what you're doing. It

can be fun, but be careful to avoid serious confrontations.

Thread Information