Close

Phero Guru

Default Perception/Chikara/NPA Powerhouse!!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    My Sue took the day off yesterday as we finally sold our place up in the mountains and had to attend the "closing"

up there. Thinking we might have lots of interactions today with women (and up close) I used one spray each of

Chikara and Perception to my wrist areas and covered with the scent that ships with Perception. I then put one

large drop of NPA on my pants at the crotch area and also covered with the Perception cover scent. The "closing"

was uneventful, the late 50s something female attorney seemed quite flushed but she hurried up the paperwork and we

were out of there in 10 minutes (we've used her before for wills and such and I'm pretty sure she's on the dykey

side of things). We then went to the bank to deposit our closing check and since it was a large amount we were

asked about perhaps getting a CD and the manager was summoned to speak with us. She showed up, a relatively

attractive woman in her late 30s, and spoke to us for a few minutes. I listened intently and was quite pre-occupied

with what she had to say. We declined the offer as we'd already pretty much decided to put the money in the stock

market. Now - this is where Friendly's body language suggestions come in handy and I, as usual, failed miserably.

After we left the bank and got into our car Sue told me that we just left a woman who had fallen in love with me.

She said this lady was looking at me like she was ready to hop into bed right then and there. Jokingly I said to

Sue, "hmmm - not such a long drive up here after all, I may have to do my banking up here still!!" Sue got a good

chuckle out of that. We drove home and just relaxed for the rest of the day as we had plans for another "swinger"

couple that was supposed to come over for dinner and hopefully more that evening. We had never met them before.

Well, about 6PM we got an email from them saying that their son had unexpectedly showed up for the weekend. So, we

now had nothing to do and decided to hit a local watering hole. The place was packed so we went to another bar and

had a few drinks. This bar was loaded with great looking college girls (SRO). I should point out that I had

decided to go out as is - still had on the same old not so hot clothes (pair of shorts and a golf shirt) and my hair

had gotten pretty messed up on our drive back from the mountains. I did however double up on the mones (same as

above). Let me tell you guys, nothing like having a bunch of 21 year old hotties rubbing up against an old guy like

myself - it was a lot of fun but, well, I am realistic. We then went back to the place we wanted to be at and found

some seats next to another couple (mid-40s, attractive). We chatted for quite a while with them, they told us about

another outdoor bar that has a Reggae band on Sunday afternoons (we're supposed to meet them there tomorrow). By

now this other woman is touching me quite frequently, that nice hand on arm stuff and such. They did have to leave

though and we said our goodbyes. Well, we then started chatting with this other group of folks to the other side of

us when this woman came back to our table, she told me she was sorry, she had forgotten to say goodbye to me and she

leaned down to me and gave me a full lip-lock kiss!!! Whoa!! I'm looking forward to tomorrow!!! This is one mone

combo I'll be playing with for a while. For all you nay-sayers out there, the mones do work but you absolutely

have to keep aware of the fact that you are wearing them and you have to keenly observe other people's body

language (since I wear them nearly everyday I tend to forget and not notice things like at the bank above).

BDC Concepts Chemo (BDC Concepts)'s Avatar

Another positive

Chikara / Perception combo report...looks like we're onto something here

Bobby

Wow, excellent report koolking!

One question though, does the Perception coverscent overpower Chikaras scent? I've read about people using the

combo before but I thought they were foregoing the coverscent so as to not mask Chikara. Also, did the Perception

coverscent effectivle mask NPA's stink? Thanks, good luck with the combo and keep us posted.

where can I find "Friendly's

body language suggestions" ? Anybody post the link?

Thanx

Quote Originally Posted by phinmone
    where can I find

"Friendly's body language suggestions" ? Anybody post the link?

Thanx
    This should be it:

http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showth...+body+language

Thread Information