Why do you say that?

Yes, YOU! The guy who just wrote the following paragraph

(or something close to it):

I just received my pheromones and they are not working! I didn't get any

hits at all!
Sound familiar?

I honestly don't know which is worse: the first complaint in a

thread or the attempts to fix the problem by suggesting alternate pheromone products.

How is anyone supposed to

know for sure whether the pheromones failed to do their job? Guys, before you say the pheromones are NOT working,

write down as much as you can remember about every interaction you had with people while you were wearing

pheromones.

And please tell us what you think a hit is supposed to be!

I have read several guys' stories

recently where they provided details on significant hits from girls and the only conclusions that they drew were

that the pheromones were not working because they got no hits.

Frankly, I think the complaints are completely

unjustified because no one knows, the first time they use pheromones, what to look for.

Those wild and crazy hit

stories I write come after almost two years of wearing pheromones and learning to read body language. God only

knows what I was missing in the past. I remember a few years ago I lived next door to a very cute girl, probably at

least ten years younger than me. I wanted so badly to get to know her, but I couldn't tell if she was

interested.

Now, when I think back to the few times we passed as we were getting our mail, she was giving me

MAJOR BUYING SIGNALS. She would stop and talk to me. What an IDIOT I was! I mean, I was a totally blind,

stinking, stupid fool of a moron.

Women used to hit on me all the time, and I never knew it.

So, I am

getting tired of seeing these "I tried the pheromones and got no hits" complaints. Maybe some of them are true, but

unless we get some details, ain't no one can offer any good advice without knowing more. I sure don't think

people here should be suggesting alternative pheromone products to anyone who says they are not getting hits.

Not unless it's a guy who says his first experiment was with copulins or other women's products, and only dogs

and gay guys came after him (no offense intended to our gay community, of course).