Close

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast
    Phero Enthusiast

Default BATTLE OF THE PHEROMONES! TE/SOE/Chikara/APC/WAGG arsenal vs. my 19yr girl roommate!!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    long story short, i underestimated how

much natural pheromones the average 19yr old girl produces on a daily basis. now that im living with one i find

myself becoming easily aroused(and easily frustrated too)whenever she's walking around the apartment. most probably

due to her natural pheromone buildup, i can smell a very strong and distinct 'odor' whenever she opens her door or

finishes taking a shower(the odor doesn't smell good or bad, it's just really...potent). when i interviewed her i

didn't notice this at all so i wasn't anticipating this to become a 'problem' for me...

i usually

only wear mones when i go out or when im with my gf so my supplies would last longer. but now that im in a situation

where im being 'assulted' by a 19yr girl's natural pheromones on a daily basis i needed to arm myself even at

home. and that's where things got interesting, i noticed that as soon as i started wearing mones at home my mood

gradually became more stable and under control. it's almost as if my applied mones were sort of countering her

natural mones and protecting me from the effects. so of course i started wearing more, as much as 5-6 sprays of TE

sandlewood and arms full of SOE and 10 drops of WAGG, or 5 sprays of chikara by itself(chikara's scent is so

special it can't be mixed with anything else) at any given time. and im starting to notice that im not so easily

aroused by her smell anymore and that she's actually beginning to act more 'sheepish' around me. which im

assuming is a positive sign and not an reaction to OD cuz i've experienced severe OD b4 and she's not showing any

of the 'repelled' expression or the 'u make me uncomfotable' body languages.

this is an

intriguing observation for me as i always believed in the battle of the sexes but i never made the connetion that

male and female pheromones can also battle and cancel the other party out...in a manner of speaking.
    oh well

another example why mones and lovescent changed my life and why i'll most likely die if bruce stopped selling

pheromone products hehe.

anybody else ever notice this phenomenon?

cuddlebear

??? Why do you feel like you

have to "counteract" this girl? If you wear mones on a regular basis, YOU may be the reason she is giving off

more of her natural scent ... why don't you do something, uh, cuddly about it?

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by cuddlebear
    ??? Why

do you feel like you have to "counteract" this girl? If you wear mones on a regular basis, YOU may be the reason she

is giving off more of her natural scent ... why don't you do something, uh, cuddly about it?
    really?

why do u say that?
    also i only started wearing mones at home AFTER her natural mones began to overpower me. if i

hadn't known about the science of mones i would've probably blindly concluded i was falling in love or

something...haha

As I understand it, by virtue of

the fact that you wear mones at all, your natural mone leves will be altered even days after the fact, which could

cause a change in her mone levels as well especially if you spend a lot of time around each other. So you may have

actually started the "war"! In any case, the fact that you recongize that her pheromones are having an effect on you

does not make it any less "real". Remember, pheromones don't create feelings that aren't already there, they

simply allow feelings to more easily surface, they don't create attraction, just facilitate it...this isn't mind

control after all. So in other words, don't dismiss your reaction so easily.

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by nbnbtc
    As I

understand it, by virtue of the fact that you wear mones at all, your natural mone leves will be altered even days

after the fact, which could cause a change in her mone levels as well especially if you spend a lot of time around

each other. So you may have actually started the "war"! In any case, the fact that you recongize that her pheromones

are having an effect on you does not make it any less "real". Remember, pheromones don't create feelings that

aren't already there, they simply allow feelings to more easily surface, they don't create attraction, just

facilitate it...this isn't mind control after all. So in other words, don't dismiss your reaction so

easily.
    good point, i guess i'll never know for sure then, all i know is the battle is still waging.

however i do have to disagree on the point of making the effects less 'real' once u realize what's

going on, at least for me. cuz i was losing sleep at first when i was 'under the influence' of her natural mones

and not wearing any of my own mones at home. once i made the connection and started 'protecting' myself i was

able to relax and take control of my emotions again, recognizing at the same time that im not defenseless and can

indeed put up a fight. (either render myself indifferent to her 'charms' or affect her in a similar way as her

mones r doing to me)

I think this is a case of your

olfactory/vno system adjusting to raised levels of mones (all the crap that you wear) and her natural mone levels

just don't alert it like the synthetic ones do.

The only time your gonna react or feel anything concious

is at really high levels now.

You can take a synthetic product and get adjusted to that as well. The first

time many use things, they react stronger to it then they do in applications thereafter. I couldn't take a-1 the

first time, and by the fourth time I was exposed, everything was normal. I've gotten adjusted to -none, -nol and

te/w too. It never fully goes away because we are talking about mone levels that probably would not be found to

often in nature, but in many cases with the reactions aren't as intense if the amount you are being exposed to

remains the same.

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by bjf
    I think this is

a case of your olfactory/vno system adjusting to raised levels of mones (all the crap that you wear) and her natural

mone levels just don't alert it like the synthetic ones do.

The only time your gonna react or feel anything

concious is at really high levels now.
    hey that makes alot of sense! if that's even half true then im

on the right track, cuz then my olfactory/vno system has become immune to the average natural mones level. which is

a good thing since that gives the power back to me if im not controlled(as much) by these chemicals geneticically

designed to scramble a man's brain...

i guess the downside is that i need women with specially high pheromone

output to turn me on. speaking of this i have noticed that i do not find average girls as attractive as i used to

when i was in my early 20s. i always just thought it's because i have had a steady gf for a while and i've

somehow trained my mind to ignore them. i see now that's not the case.

Stranger

Your girlfriend allows you to

have a girl roommate? Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by lifetransform
    long

story short, i underestimated how much natural pheromones the average 19yr old girl produces on a daily basis. now

that im living with one i find myself becoming easily aroused(and easily frustrated too)whenever she's walking

around the apartment. most probably due to her natural pheromone buildup, i can smell a very strong and distinct

'odor' whenever she opens her door or finishes taking a shower(the odor doesn't smell good or bad, it's just

really...potent). when i interviewed her i didn't notice this at all so i wasn't anticipating this to become a

'problem' for me...
    This is understandable. I know from experiences in college, average

looking girls look and seem more attractive than usual in close quarters. Using pheromones has helped me feel more

in control of the powers of attraction as well, like I am doing the attracting instead of being at the mercy of

another girl. Whatever helps you to cope, more power to you as long as you don't end up overcharging your credit

card with pheromone purchases.

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by BaseB3383
    I know from

experiences in college, average looking girls look and seem more attractive than usual in close quarters.

it can also be the lack of hot girls that raises a 7 in normal setting to a 8 or so. i have a theory about that.

basically hot girls don't go to college or if they do they go to ones with low standards.

Thank god my college has low

standards!

MB
    "You are a sick f*ck, but I wouldn't have you any other way. "
    ~Becca

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Farmer77
    Your

girlfriend allows you to have a girl roommate? Wow.
    yeah im quite surprised aswell that she didn't dump me

when i told her i was gonna pick the 19yr old girl as my new roommate...

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast
    Thank god my

college has low standards!

MB
    lucky for you lol. i really wish i went to a different college but

this is my last year i'll deal with it. it's a total shock every weekend when i go back into real life and see so

many hot girls.

See, you are the yin to my

yang... Everytime I go home... I look around and go "yah, she's hot here, but she'd be about a 8.5 at my school"

MB
    "You are a sick f*ck, but I wouldn't have you any other way. "
    ~Becca

Quote Originally Posted by TRock
    it can also be

the lack of hot girls that raises a 7 in normal setting to a 8 or so. i have a theory about that. basically hot

girls don't go to college or if they do they go to ones with low standards.
    So true, there's one thing

you can say about girls that go to my school: At least they're smart.

Phero Pro

it can also be

the lack of hot girls that raises a 7 in normal setting to a 8 or so. i have a theory about that. basically hot

girls don't go to college or if they do they go to ones with low standards.
    That's ridiculous!

Average schools have better looking

girls and better schools (Ivy League at least) have more average looking girls.

Phero Enthusiast

Average schools

have better looking girls and better schools (Ivy League at least) have more average looking girls.
    and

this is because?

Phero Dude

most good looking girls have too

much going for them where they don't have to worry about school whereas the less good looking ones have to make

sure they have a future by concentrating on their academics. basically a good looking girl can just marry about

anybody she wants. that's just my little theory.

Phero Pro

most good

looking girls have too much going for them where they don't have to worry about school whereas the less good

looking ones have to make sure they have a future by concentrating on their academics. basically a good looking girl

can just marry about anybody she wants. that's just my little theory.
    Well, it ain't like that in my

country (it's in western europe)... nothing like that, definitely! My university has some really hot girls and it

is even told (by studants from other universities) to be the university with the hottest girls (I agree). And we

have the higher medium marks... I mean, those who applied (with success) to study in my university had the higher

medium marks of all country!

So, these are beautiful, hot girls (said to be the best, in general) in the

university that demands the higher medium marks for a studant to get there...

Sorry my english...

Quote Originally Posted by lifetransform
    and this is

because?
    There's a gammot of reasons. TRoc probably pointed some out.

Better looking girls

are more likely to be distracted with social obligations, meaning less time to focus on high school academics,

meaning less credentials when applying to a University.

Also, their identity - how they see themselves and

how others see them - is also altered. Same goes for the uglier ones.

Anyone I've talked to who went to Ivy

League schools said the girls were dogs. Also, engineering type schools seem to scare the pretty ones

away.

Me, I went to a big state school, no shortage of sexy women.

Phero Pharaoh

Some women blossom at an older

age than others. I recall a discussion here a few weeks ago where someone suggested that girls who are gorgeous in

their teens often burn out in their 20s or 30s, and girls who blossom in their 20s can keep their looks into their

30s and 40s.

That was just a generalization, but I have known a few women who were not very attractive in their

teens but turned into major man-magnets in their 20s. I would say that most women hit their top beauty stride

around age 25 if they don't do anything to enhance their looks. Women who work to stay fit and healthy can keep

their beauty into their 40s and 50s without resorting to drastic surgery (in fact, I have never seen a woman with a

face lift whom I thought was attractive -- don't know about other kinds of surgery as I don't look under the hood

of older women).

Your mileage may vary.

Phero Enthusiast

There's a

gammot of reasons. TRoc probably pointed some out.

Better looking girls are more likely to be distracted with

social obligations, meaning less time to focus on high school academics, meaning less credentials when applying to a

University.

Also, their identity - how they see themselves and how others see them - is also altered. Same goes

for the uglier ones.

Anyone I've talked to who went to Ivy League schools said the girls were dogs. Also,

engineering type schools seem to scare the pretty ones away.

Me, I went to a big state school, no shortage of

sexy women.
    yeah that's a good explaination...but i used to go to a private high school and there were

almost 2x the ratio of hot girls compared to a public one. i guess college is whole different deal.

Private school and public school in

high school and such is a completely different matter.

"most good looking girls

have too much going for them where they don't have to worry about school whereas the less good looking ones have to

make sure they have a future by concentrating on their academics. basically a good looking girl can just marry about

anybody she wants. that's just my little theory."
    I wouldn't mention your "little theory" around any

female classmates wthout ample protection. What employment opportunities does the future hold for these "hot" but

poorly educated women? Hookers? Strippers? Housewives? Most women--hot or not--desire a career and not some long

lost ideal of a happy housewife. Attractive women have advantages but it doesn't make up for a lack of education.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

I don't have any classmates, and it

is not some theory, it is just the way it is.

And this isn't about desiring a career or being a housewife at

all, your missing the whole point.

"I don't have any

classmates, and it is not some theory, it is just the way it is. And this isn't about desiring a career or being a

housewife at all, your missing the whole point."
    I work in academia and about 60% of our undergraduate

college students are female. Nationally those numbers are 54% and increasing every year. Graduate school numbers are

even more skewed towards women. Today, men are less likely to seek and complete higher education than women. The

implications for the new century are increasing amounts of women assuming positions of prominence once held by

men.

I haven't noticed our female students--undergrad and graduate--to be less attractive than the general

population. Nor do they become increasingly doggie as more degrees are conferred. In fact, University of Hawaii

women seem to be way above average community standards. There are many extremely hot female Ph.D and M.A. students

roamming our halls of knowledge, and darn few male students at the same level. I'm sure when I retire one of them

will have my job and hit on "hot" young men in exchange for better grades...

Society doesn't reward men nearly

as much for academic accomplishments as it does women. Today being male in America almost dooms you to life in an

educational underclass. Of course you could buck the trend and study like a woman, ugly or otherwise...
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Phero Dude

it depends on the standards of the

school. i'm pretty sure state schools have a higher percentage of hot girls that say an ivy league school.

generally speaking hot girls have better social lives and spend more time partying then studying. and remember hot

girls=9, 10 while good looking girls=7,8.

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    Society doesn't

reward men nearly as much for academic accomplishments as it does women. Today being male in America almost dooms

you to life in an educational underclass. Of course you could buck the trend and study like a woman, ugly or

otherwise...
    Interesting point.
    If a guy's a cocksucker in his life, when he dies, he don't become a saint. - Morris Levy, Hitmen

Holmes' Theme Song

Phero Dude

educational underclass is one

thing but does it translate into real life? men still have higher positions and get paid more while having the same

position as a female worker. i'll trade being in the educational underclass for not having a glass ceiling in the

corporate world.

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information