Close

Phero Dude

Default does it rub off?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    does anybody know if

mones will rub off onto clothes unintentionally? i try to put mones on after a shower and let it dry off on me

before i put clothes on. the reason i ask is that my shirts and stuff are pretty expensive so i don't wash them

after every wearing. don't get me wrong if i sweat in them or get them dirty i'll wash them but if it's just a

normal day where i just sit all day or don't perform any physical activity, i find it useless to wash an expensive

shirt. it ruins the quality of the fabric after everytime you wash something so i prefer not to throw money away if

i don't have to.

I honestly don't think this is a

problem. Sometimes I spray mones directly onto my clothes rather than skin, and get pretty good results. The fabric

won't ruin the mones as far as I know. Where do you usually apply mones? My favorite places are the neck and

wrists.

Phero Dude

neck, forearms, under my jawline,

and behing my ear are my usual spots. i might try the back of my neck when i have to start wearign long sleeves b/c

of winter. i hear if clothes aren't washed properly, mones will stick on clothes for a long time.

I've used close to OD amounts of

Chikara/TE wearing this one T-shirt which I haven't washed yet. I've worn it twice on occasions while wearing

mones. Today I wore it to a GNC and the cashier gave me all the symptoms of a real hit - but I didn't even apply

any mones! I'm guessing it's either a case of "build-up" or it really could be that some of the mones stuck to my

shirt... who knows.

Phero Pharaoh

Some pheromone products are

marketed for direct application to clothing. I don't like using them (tried one, had a girl gag as I had used too

much or something). A lot of guys have reported using the pheromones on their clothing. There are pros and cons.

Pros are you can get more bang for your buck if you don't wash the clothes. Cons are that most clothes SHOULD be

washed after being worn.

I know some guys like to wear a pair of slacks and then put them back in the closet (or

in the drawer). I have generally only followed that practice with more expensive clothing, like the pants for

suits. I prefer to wash my clothes regularly. However, if your slacks are clean (unstained) and stay relatively

crisp and wrinkle free, you might be able to get away with using Fabreeze or some other deoderizing cleaner on them

for a time or two. I wouldn't do that with shirts or underclothes.

Jackets, sweaters, hats, mittens, gloves,

and other accoutrements would be better targets for pheromones in my opinion. The applications should last several

days to a couple of weeks. Your mileage may vary.

Phero Dude

that gives me an idea, maybe i'll

use comfort mones on my clothes because of a less chance of od while i'll use -none on my skin.

Trock, that is not a bad idea, but

SOE can turn into something stinky.

I definitely have noticed that mones transfer onto clothes, which is

basically why i try to keep them on the front of my neck.

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by Friendly1
    Some pheromone

products are marketed for direct application to clothing. I don't like using them (tried one, had a girl gag as I

had used too much or something). A lot of guys have reported using the pheromones on their clothing. There are pros

and cons. Pros are you can get more bang for your buck if you don't wash the clothes. Cons are that most clothes

SHOULD be washed after being worn.
    i have a bottle of wagg i rarely use it. i know the bottle says

apply to clothes. maybe that's why i haven't notice any reactions from wagg.

When I lived in Japan, I used to

wear the same ski jacket a lot in the winter. It had elastic around the wrists and gradually developed a definite

pheromone smell in that area. I liked it though. It wasn't all that strong and it never occured to me that it

needed to be washed out.

WAGG doesn't need to be applied to clothing. There are advantages and

disadvantages to clothing application of pheromones, but I spoke with one of the designers of WAGG, and he said

there was no evidence that showed that skin application would NOT work. They just favored clothing application in

general for pheromones. Try it both ways. It can make a big difference, but I think there are still advantages

with skin application too. If you feel like you are running through the products awfully fast and want to save some

money *definitely* try clothing application. I was poorer than dirt when I bought pheromones as a customer and

almost always applied to clothing; especially the underside of shirt collars. A small amount will last for a long

time.

Bruce
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Thread Information