Close

Stranger

Default Spiritual Stuff: About Intuition

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I've been learning about intuition this summer. What I'm beginning to pick up is during events, my body vibrates

in certain areas, and the area determines whether its a bad choice or a good choice. I'm really not sure about this

though. Whenever I'm on the road to a wrong move, the right side of my neck (or pulse point) vibrates and bumps.

That's all I know so far. It sometimes vibrates in my gut (surprise surprise), on the left side of my neck.

I'm pretty insecure about this topic though, as I am talking about stuff like this, like spirits and God. Anybody

know anything else about this?

Quote Originally Posted by Senor Bananas
    I've

been learning about intuition this summer. What I'm beginning to pick up is during events, my body vibrates in

certain areas, and the area determines whether its a bad choice or a good choice. I'm really not sure about this

though. Whenever I'm on the road to a wrong move, the right side of my neck (or pulse point) vibrates and bumps.

That's all I know so far. It sometimes vibrates in my gut (surprise surprise), on the left side of my neck.

I'm pretty insecure about this topic though, as I am talking about stuff like this, like spirits and God. Anybody

I don't know about all that vibrating stuff, but when I draw closer to God

my ability to make good choices over bad skyrockets. All I say to myself is "Is this going to bring shame to myself

and the holy God in heaven?" I pray and I always end up making the right decision (thats for really important

choices).

Right now i'm really strict, I don't curse, watch any kind of movies/shows with unnecessary guns,

sex and violence, brain washing current events (news, newspaper), disgusting music or be around people who curse,

lie, steal ect.. and of course no lieing, stealing, gluttoness or unnecessary spending (there's probably more).

I know this is probably not what you wanted as a responce, but I think any out of this world Physic ability is

influenced by demons. Most of them call upon the "spirits" anyways, right? be careful.

Stranger

Then how is John Edwards

(I always confuse the politician with the psychic) able to be a psychic? Everybody hates the guy. He must always get

people on the street saying, "You phony, how dare you mess with peoples emotions!"

Then

how is John Edwards (I always confuse the politician with the psychic) able to be a psychic? Everybody hates the

guy. He must always get people on the street saying, "You phony, how dare you mess with peoples

emotions!"
    I've only skimmed through that show once, who knows how he does it, lol

There are REAL

phychics out there but they don't get their "power" from the "spirit realm". It's hard to rule out that something

like this, is not possible because people say the same thing about pheromones. They say, "yea right, there's no

such thing as invisible pheromones that can attract the opposite sex".

There is a way to increase your

intuitive ability and it's by learning how to "read the air". I saw something about it on discovery channel, but

since they turned the whole discovery channel into a house remodeling/make over orgy there's nothing educational

about discovery channel anymore....

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

I've

been learning about intuition this summer. What I'm beginning to pick up is during events, my body vibrates in

certain areas, and the area determines whether its a bad choice or a good choice. I'm really not sure about this

There is a whole science of kinesthetics and muscle testing that

trains people to become sensitive to what their body can tell them. Your body has access to (and connections with)

your unconscious mind (and whatever that entails) that your conscious mind doesn't. No big deal. It doesn't have

to be anything "spiritual" for it to be a valid tool. But the consensus seems to be you have to calibrate your

"testing instrument" (your reading of your body) with a lot of practice to be able to rely on it, and also

learn about the things (e.g., emotions, expectations) that can throw results off for you. I'm sure you could find

tons on the web about it.

This is not the same as intuition, which is a sort of direct seeing;

that is more fundamental than thought, transcending of thought, or outside of thought.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Man of La Pancha

Being psychic and having

intuition is the same thing, according to people who practice the field. It has nothing to do with demons or

spirits or God, actually. The brain is more powerful than we can even comprehend, as we are still making steps

every day to discover more of its capabilities. Some people use their cognitive abilities to see past the here and

now and have understanding of people, places, things, etc. that you don't think they could possibly know otherwise.

Minds have a strange connection to each other, and some people have the ability to grasp things.

Everybody's

psychic. Have you ever thought of a song you hadn't heard in years and it plays on the radio that day? Have you

ever known who was going to call before the phone rang? Sometimes these strange things happen. As I said, the

brain is a powerful thing. Don't get all superstitious into thinking about it as a spiritual thing. Think of it

as your brain's ability to sense things above and beyond the typical senses that have scientifically been proven to

exist...

Remember, we talk about the "five senses", but there are really at least 8 that scientists know about

but they don't really teach. For instance, shut your eyes and move your hand around. Do you know where it is?

How? You're not using any of your five basic senses, and yet you can still identify its location. That's the

ability to identify muscle positioning or something like that. It's not touch because you're not touching your

arm.

Anyway, you get my point. The brain can do a lot more than we give it credit for. Use whatever you can to

your advantage...that's my advice.

Thread Information