Close

PheroTester

Smile New to Love Scent..

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello

Pheromasters and Pheronewbies.. I'm new to Love Scent, with a recent order of Chikara and Perception which I just

received yesterday. I have to say, that I love Love-Scent.com, not just for their products, but for the ease of

ordering, the web page layout and the Forum. There aren't too many businesses out there that are gutsy enough to

allow all their customers to speak their minds about their experience with the products they sell.

Judging from

other postings, etc. there's lot's of experimental fun to be had with Pheromones. Also, Bruce seems really nice

and helpful in every forum response I've seen so far. I'm not totally new to pheromones, but I am new to 'the

real deal'. I've used Realm for several years, not really expecting much from it anyway, but kind of liked the

scent. More recently, I figured I'd check more into the world of pheromones, which is how I found

Love-Scent.com.

I haven't tried Chikara yet, but I gave perception a little bit of a field test with my

girlfriend last night. I did one spray on the chest, and one on one wrist which I spread to the other wrist and the

neck (starting out conservatively). I followed them in the same fashion with the Perception Scented spray. I did

receive my first and immediate response from her wich was "Are you wearing a new cologne? I don't like it. I like

your other ones better".. Well, it all just turned out to be bad timing after-all..

To be honest, I like the

scent, and even noticed that I felt more outgoing and flirtier (may have been mental, but I think it was the

pheromones at work) so I'm not giving up on it at all. In response to her comment, I told her it was one of my old

favorite ones I haden't used in a while. In that same conversation, I also asked (in a very subtle way) if she was

having her period, and wouldn't you know it, she was. I read in another thread that Pheromones tend to work

against you when your target is on her period.. To add to that, the fact that she happens to be EXTREMELY moody and

opinionative when menstrual or pre-menstrual, so I attribute her comment totally to that.. It's ok guys,

don't feel bad, she's normally an angel when not PMSing. I've learned to deal with her during her moment of

least likeability..

Anyway, I plan on testing more with others to see where it gets me. Not that I

plan on chearing on her or anything, but I do plan on testing the Chikara and Perception in settings outside of my

current relationship (Friends, Work, Clubs, etc) as well as doing more testing with her when she's back to being

more herself..

Well, good luck to all and happy pherousage..

~Dan~

Welcome to the forum, I'm sure

you can't wait for Bruce to have A1 avaliable again.

MB
    "You are a sick f*ck, but I wouldn't have you any other way. "
    ~Becca

My wife had terrible PMS when she

was younger. She is pregnant at the moment and in a great mood 24 hours a day. Actually, after each kid was born,

the PMS got less and less severe. Also no problem when she is nursing. Everytime a kid turns one around here it's

on again, but like I said it's getting milder and milder. No biggy. Builds character. Mine's well worth the

trouble. Think I'll hang on to her. :-)

Bruce
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Dan,

Thanks for all the

compliments. You are probably wondering what ManBeast is talking about with the A1. Actual scientific research

and lots of user stories indicate that wearing the pheromone A1 helps tame the wild PMS problem. If you run a

search here, you will probably find some amazing stories. There was one member here a while back who had the PMSGF

from hell. He posted some detailed accounts of A1 miracles.

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

PheroTester

Any news on A1? If it helps

counteract those days of least likeability (aka PMS or Menstrual Period), I'm sure there are many of us that would

just loooove to get our hands on some..

If no longer available anywhere and won't be, does anyone know what

kind of mones were in it?

A1 is the mone. Short for

4,16-Androstadien-3-one or Androstadienone. One of the most abundant steroids on human skin, patented for use as a

pheromone by Pherin Pharmacueticals (Erox) Sold here as just the chemical dissolved in alcohol. I'm sure Bruce

will get it back eventually.

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DanTHEman
    Any

news on A1? If it helps counteract those days of least likeability (aka PMS or Menstrual Period), I'm sure there

are many of us that would just loooove to get our hands on some..

If no longer available anywhere and won't

be, does anyone know what kind of mones were in it?
    I shouldn't post this for selfish reasons - I

missed out on A1 last time as I had a problem with identity theft that I didn't know about until I tried to make an

order here (thanks again to Tammy for alerting me to the problem before it could do anymore damage than just

inconvience me). By the time I got the credit card straightened out, A1 was sold out. But reading this link,

A-1 - Where is it?, I saw this notice by

Bruce:

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce
    <Saturday, Sept. 11> I think this has become one of the longest "out of stock"

disasters in Love Scent history. I'm thinking of auctioning off my private bottle to the highest bidder.

:-)

I think we are finally getting close though. Keep an eye out here. Next week sometime? I

hope.

B
    So it sounds like it's close.

PheroTester

Awesome.. Hopefully it will

be coming soon. I can't wait to try it..

Thread Information