Close

Thread: Grooming Sally

Phero Pharaoh

Post Grooming Sally

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Don't have any solid

hit stories I feel compelled to share. However, there is a local convenience store which employs 2 or 3 attractive

young ladies. They are probably all involved in some sort of relationship. One is named Sally. She has a slightly

husky voice so I suspect she is either a smoker or a drinker, but I have never seen her with a cigarette. She is

cute, a little taller than me, and somewhat thin. The other girl I have seen there often is pretty young and

attractive but she seems to have a "baby tummy" despite an otherwise nice figure.

Now, I decided I would visit

the store once or twice a day to figure out who works when. The store owner or manager is a man named Rick. And

there is an older woman who could be the mother for the baby-tummy girl (don't know her name) or not related to

anyone at all. This is about all I have learned about the staff in two weeks of stopping by.

Sally works some

days, some evenings. Baby-tummy girl seems to only work Friday afternoon/evening and Saturday. My original target

was baby-tummy girl as she seemed to go into near-DIHL mode whenever I came into the store. But since I hardly ever

see her there, she isn't much of a target.

One more thing: There are ALWAYS men hanging around this store.

Older men, older than me, even. So, these girls are POPULAR with a Kapital "K".

I have worn different fragrances

when visiting the store. I have always dressed nice. Except for one elderly black man who was in a really nice suit,

I have out-dressed every man I have seen in there. Baby-tummy girl was behind the counter that day and she kept

trying to look at me over the Suit's shoulder. He finally moved in-between us to cock-block me. Whatever.

All I

do is walk into the store without looking at who is behind the counter, go to the back where the soft drinks are,

get a drink, go up to the counter, and pay. Sometimes I stop and get a candy bar.

The girls (and their

girlfriends) consistently move to a place where they can watch me from behind the counter. It's almost like a

well-rehearsed play. There are scratch-off tickets on one side of the counter and the girls can stand behind the

tickets and watch me walk toward the back of the store and them come back to them.

So, when I first saw Sally, I

thought, "Well, she's cute, but she's a little older and obviously not having trouble attracting guys". "Little

older" means "little older than baby-tummy girl". In fact, I am a terrible judge of age and for all I know Sally is

the younger of the two.

I have noticed, over the past week or so, that Sally will stand at the window and watch

my car as I pull out. I have parked in several different locations and she always observes me as I leave.

Over

the past couple of days, she has started saying "Hi" to me. I don't say anything to her. I haven't even tried to

make eye contact. I just want to see how much interest I can build up by being a different, mysterious, consistent

male customer. Some of these guys obviously just hang around and talk to the girls for 30 minutes to an hour. I

think Rick has finally gotten fed up with that as the store has seemed a little empty over the past couple of

days.

But I learned Sally's name, and Rick's, one night last week when an older guy in his late 50s or 60s

came in and said, "Sally, I just want to use the phone". Sally replied with, "Rick said you're not to come in here

any more."

Kind of interesting to see how a little drama unfolds in a convenience store. Some people live their

lives out in such places.

So, anyway, Sally has made herself my target. Baby-tummy girl doesn't really try to

talk to me. Sally also tries to put herself into my view. I stopped by the store late last night expecting only to

see the older woman, but Sally was there mopping the floor at the end of the counter (this was just a couple of

minutes before closing).

By the time I got up to the counter with my drink, Sally had moved up behind the older

lady. Sally then moved into the office behind the cash register and quickly mopped around there, but she kept

stealing glances at me.

A couple of times when she has taken my money, she has acted a little nervous and

excited.

Now, I admit to having a mean streak in me. I have no real intention of doing anything with Sally. I

just want to see how far she takes this before she gives up. I will eventually be leaving the area anyway (I hope --

my family wants me to stay, so who knows?).

I have to admit that Sally is looking cuter and cuter each time I

see her. She is a little thinner than I like, but she has a nice enough figure. It's her voice that worries me. I

canot abide a drunk woman and I am allergic to tobacco. It ain't no fun hanging with someone whose vices don't

match your own.

Anyway, this is the kind of long-term interaction that tells me whether pheromones are having an

effect on women. I am not actually doing anything. I just walk in, get a soft drink, pay, and leave. But I am doing

it every day.

The girls are becoming interested.

I've been wearing Chikara on some days (6 sprays) and The

Edge (4 sprays) with either Amouage Dia or Jaipur on other days. I have also begun adding APC, sometimes double

dosing the APC at intervals.

Sally's apparent fascination with me is just so interesting to watch. I return eye

contact sometimes, and sometimes I barely even look at her.

This morning, when I stopped by, Sally asked me how

I was doing today. I have only responded to whatever she says with as much as she says. In other words, today I

replied, "Fine. How are you doing?" I make sure I smile and sound relaxed. I try to put a sparkle in my eye (you do

that by just imagining it's there -- don't ask me why it works, the body figures out what needs to happen and

makes it happen).

I do not hang around trying to make conversation. I am leaving this all in Sally's hands. She

can take it or leave it, if she wants to. So far, she is nibbling at the bait.

I'll followup to this thread

next week if anything significant happens. I don't intend to give a day-by-day report, as I think the details are

too insignificant to be anything but boring. The big picture, as it appears in retrospect, is much more

interesting.

Despite my intention to leave this area eventually, there is ONE other girl I have been grooming. I

only see her once every week or two, but she remembers me. She is pretty young, maybe only 19-20, and somewhat

heavy-set. She has a pretty face and a nice personality, so I enjoy talking to her. I tease her a little bit each

time I see her, and I ask questions about her. My approach with her is very different, much more direct. She knows

how old I am because she knows some of my relatives. I doubt anything will happen with her. I don't pursue

relationships with heavier girls because health is important to me and so is controlling weight. I have struggled

with my weight all my adult life.

I do get a lot of other hits through the days, but they are all just in

passing. I am not trying to establish myself here, so I am not out making friends. Still, my short stay is turning

into a more long-term visit and I may end up developing some friendships. Friends are always welcome.
    Last edited by Friendly1; 08-20-2004 at 03:51 PM.

Nice post!

Although with 6

sprays of Chikara and 4 sprays of TE... isn't that considered an OD already? I am a newbie though so I could be

totally wrong with that assumption...
    I have only been using 2 sprays of perception since Tuesday, 3 at max...

nothing interesting out of it yet... maybe ill try 4 sprays next time...

Keep em intrigued with you... keep em

nibbling... they'll bite eventually... Good luck!

Thread Information