Close

Default Pheromones in an Airplane

visit-red-300x50PNG
    can i

transport my pheromone-bottles with me (flying inside of europa) without questions in an airplane? do they start

asking what kind of chemicals do i carry with me?

phinmone

Phero Enthusiast

I probably wouldnt unless

it was a regular cologne bottle that has been "spiked" with something like NPA. Something that in all directions

appears at face value as cologne an absolutely no way it could be anything else.
    Blessed are the cross-eyed, for they shall see God twice.
    Products I own: AE/m, APC/m, NPA/m, TE/m, SPMO, SOE/m, WAGG, Perception, EW, Chikara

I think that as long as your

not carrying it in your pocket you can carry it on the plane. the only problem they would have is why is a man

carrying colgne in his pocket.Or even as a test i would carry it in my pocket and then if they ask you to spray some

one yourself you do that, and see if the mones have a positive effect on they guard.I think this could be a test

that hasnt been done yet.

Phero Enthusiast

I would carry it in an

atomizer.

Phero Pharaoh

The last time I flew anywhere

with colognes was in the Spring. I put them in my shoulder bag along with soap, a tooth brush, deoderant, a change

of clothes, and some odds and ends, and no one said a word. They x-rayed the bag and I moved on. No big deal.

Phero Enthusiast

I always carry my liquid

foundation in an atomizer when I travel. I never had any trouble. Now it will be an extra atomizer with my TE mix.

Why did you ask? This is all legal, isn't it?

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie gal
    Why did

you ask? This is all legal, isn't it?
    Its legal, its just that with the anthrax scare and all,

airport security is pretty tight on anything that has a scent.
    Blessed are the cross-eyed, for they shall see God twice.
    Products I own: AE/m, APC/m, NPA/m, TE/m, SPMO, SOE/m, WAGG, Perception, EW, Chikara

I got nailed by TSA for carrying

an unmarked container last summer. It was a travel flask filled with Jack Daniels. First they made me drink it. I

told them I didn't want to drink it all as it was Jack Daniels, so they made me pour it out. They explained that

flammable liquids of any type are not allowed onboard. Doesn't make any sense because you can buy all kinds of

booze inflight...
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Enlightened One

a few solutions - mail it to youre

destination ahead of youre arrival

Or as suggested empty out a standard colonge bottle - sterilise it then

pour the pheromones into it.

Quote Originally Posted by phinmone
    can i transport

my pheromone-bottles with me (flying inside of europa) without questions in an airplane? do they start asking what

kind of chemicals do i carry with me?

phinmone
    You will be fine, just put them in your suitcase. I've

done that 3 times without problems.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Phero Enthusiast

I guess it's easier for

women. Most women carry a few cologne bottles and other cosmetic stuff in their purse.

I have flown in the USA and

European countries, carrying my pheromone mixes in (cleaned) small sample glass vials that cosmetic stores offer

(wrapped in cushioning tissue paper, in with other pills and bandaids and such). No problem.

Phero Guru

Default none

"I got nailed by TSA for

carrying an unmarked container last summer. It was a travel flask filled with Jack Daniels. First they made me drink

it. I told them I didn't want to drink it all as it was Jack Daniels, so they made me pour it out. They explained

that flammable liquids of any type are not allowed onboard. Doesn't make any sense because you can buy all kinds of

booze inflight..."

geez, and what about all those large bottles of duty free liquour? A selectively applied

law perhaps?
    There is a cure for electile dysfuntion!!!!

The gel packs should get thru

no problem right? maybe I should get gel packs instead cuz i'm goin to canada for a whole month starting xmas

=\

Phero Enthusiast

I fly quite a few times each

year oustide the country. So far, nobody at custom ever checked my costmetic bags. I'll be flying next month

(with my hub) and I think I'll carry quite a few atomizers for my new mixes. I also plan to get a few essential

oils bottles and label them with something discreet. That should solve the problem.

Phero Dude

I fly quite a

few times each year oustide the country. So far, nobody at custom ever checked my costmetic bags. I'll be flying

next month (with my hub) and I think I'll carry quite a few atomizers for my new mixes. I also plan to get a few

essential oils bottles and label them with something discreet. That should solve the problem.
    I

personally put most of my pheros in a checked suitcase when I fly. You never know when you are going to get some

kind of all out check.

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by MadMaxx
    I personally

put most of my pheros in a checked suitcase when I fly. You never know when you are going to get some kind of all

out check.
    If possible, I don't check in my suitcase. Mostly I use a carryon. I don't carry penknife or

nail clipper either.

Phero Dude

If possible, I

don't check in my suitcase. Mostly I use a carryon. I don't carry penknife or nail clipper

either.
    You will probably be okay, but if you don't want to risk losing a valuable phero supply, put

small batch mixes in smaller vials or atomizers. For me, some of the pheros I own cost me $80-$90 U.S. per bottle,

so I do not want to risk having a whole 10 ml bottle confiscated.

Phero Enthusiast

Guess so. I wonder if any of

the posters have pheros questioned and then confiscated at custom?

Default pheromones and air travel!!!!

i'am headed to las vegas with a lady friend whomi met recently kudos to the pheromones!!! and i was wondering can

i safely transport the pheomones on a carry on bag without any problem going through the scanning x-ray???? also i

was wondering what mixture would you mix with your natural cologne if you were going away with a babe and were

worried about her finding your bottle of pheromeone productass the probability of this happening is pretty great as

you are kinda both sharing luggage

upsidedown

Hi, I've travelled to Vegas,

as well as many other cities via airplane, with my pheromones several times. I've never had any problems. I

usually put them in my little travel bag with my toothbrush, electric razor, deodorant etc. That has never caused a

problem when it's in my suitcase. I've felt it was less likely to be a problem in my checked bag. Only once when

doing a hand search on my bag has anyone ever looked in there and looked bewildered at my pheromone stash. I just

told them it's colognes and the person just kind of shrugged and went on about her work.

However, to answer

your specific question about carrying it in your handbag and the X-ray machines....I've done that a few times

myself. There's nothing to worry about on that as far as I know. The X-ray maching shouldn't affect the

pheromones in any way if that's your concern.

you know that they got machines

that not only scan for stuff like metal but it can detect certain compounds like gunpowder and such.

I'll

also be goin on a trip fairly soon and this is worrying me as well because when I get off the plane I want to

quickly apply some mones ASAP! and not wait until after I pick up my baggages.

Quote Originally Posted by MadMaxx
    I personally put

most of my pheros in a checked suitcase when I fly. You never know when you are going to get some kind of all out

check.
    Tell me about it. I was flying home about 4 years ago (had just graduated basic training and AIT

from the US Army) and I was travelling home in my dress uniform and my only bags were 2 OD green military duffels

and of all the people travelling on that flight I was the one choosen for the all out search...30 minutes later

after completely emptying all of my luggage and having to repack it I was admitted to get on the plane...almost

missed the flight. Turns out when they x-rayed one of my duffels that had my combat boots in it (they have an

anti-spike steel shank throught sole) the security thought that was kinda odd. Funny thing is though they didnt seem

to mind about the knife with a 5 inch blade on it (also in the same bag). eh go figure

One more thing Im

curious...anyone know if the temp and pressure changes that the cargo hold on the plane goes through or if the x-ray

scanning affects the mones?

X-Ray scanning shouldn't be a

big deal. I've wondered about the pressure change and tempt though. It shouldn't be cold enough for long enough to

freeze the package and cold isn't going to hurt the mones. The air pressure drop could cause some of the more

fragile containers to leak, like Perception.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Stranger

Ive travled on two occasions to

Japan through Nartita airport, one time with AE, the other with Chikara and Perception. On both occasions the

phero's where packed into my checked baggage. I did pull off the label from my AE bottle beforehand. I just dont

like a label stating "Sexual Attractant" on it , even though an un-labeled vial or container might have raised some

questions. But I felt a twinge of nervousness thinking about the possibility of a Japanese Customs Officer having me

explain the nature of something labeled as such, ("i see, so the gaijin is here to exploit our women?" ; pffffft,

not entirely untrue, ha).

But anyway I did notice the drug sniffing dog was 'all over' my suitcase with

the AE. In fact, he came back with that dog on two more occasions as i was lollygagging around, he he. Everything

was cool.

By the way, my experience with the pheros in my particular case seemed to show that AE was providing

more hits over there overall. The 'Old AE' I might add, (sorry, I have a preference for it than the new AE).

I have brought pheromones in

my carry-on luggage in many international flights with no problem.

Thread Information