Close

Journeyman

Default Perception question

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey waz

guys:
    I have a question about Perception. Why does it come in two separate bottles? Why are the pheros separate

from the fragrance? Can we mix the two together and put that mix in an atomizer? If so at what ratio should we mix

it?

Oh and perception says it lasts a long time and that really good, but how is the "range" of the product.

Like how far will it travel from your body. I know oil based products hardly disperse from you unless you create

alot of body heat (running, exercise...) and alcohol disperses alot as soon as you spray it on (perfume,

cologne...). So which of these is Perception most similar to.
    Thanks guy.
    Later

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dalesalsa82
    Hey waz guys:
    I have a question about Perception. Why does it come in two separate bottles?

Why are the pheros separate from the fragrance? Can we mix the two together and put that mix in an atomizer? If so

at what ratio should we mix it?
    You could mix the two together, but that would defeat the purpose of

the design. The reason it's in two containers is so that you have an unscented pheromone product that you have the

option of using with other colognes or with the enclosed fragrance.

Oh and perception says it

lasts a long time and that really good, but how is the "range" of the product. Like how far will it travel from

your body. I know oil based products hardly disperse from you unless you create alot of body heat (running,

exercise...) and alcohol disperses alot as soon as you spray it on (perfume, cologne...). So which of these is

Perception most similar to.
    Thanks guy.
    Later
    I don't think that Perception acts like

either an oil based or alcohol based product. It is a completely new innovation. It is water based, with a time

release action. So in theory, you will be emitting a steady amount of pheromones throughout the day. My opinion is

that it has lasted for at least 12 hours, until I had a chance to wash it off in the evening.

There are

several threads here on Perception, what it's suppose to do , and users' experiences with it. Do a search for

"Large News" to find the original thread announcing Perception's release.

Man of La Pancha

Quick thoughts:

1. So you

can control the amount of fragrance and mix and match with other colognes
    2. Yes
    3. That's your preference and

for your experimentation, but I'm sure someone could suggest something
    4. I'd say normal fragrance distance (one

to two arm lengths) will be a definite, but as with the other products, people have recorded reactions to pheromones

anywhere from a couple feet to ten or twenty feet away. I know one time I had people giving me space on the

sidewalk from that far away when I'm normally not even noticed and have to move around people.

I still have a

week and three days before I can try my bottle... (I don't want to attract anyone until then, that is...)

Quote Originally Posted by dalesalsa82
    Hey waz

guys:
    I have a question about Perception. Why does it come in two separate bottles? Why are the pheros separate

from the fragrance? Can we mix the two together and put that mix in an atomizer? If so at what ratio should we mix

it?

Oh and perception says it lasts a long time and that really good, but how is the "range" of the product.

Like how far will it travel from your body. I know oil based products hardly disperse from you unless you create

alot of body heat (running, exercise...) and alcohol disperses alot as soon as you spray it on (perfume,

cologne...). So which of these is Perception most similar to.
    Thanks guy.
    Later
    Great

questions. As pointed out, we designed Perception with 2 separate atomizers to make pheromone and fragrance

application independent of eachother. This allows you to put on more pheromone than fragrance (vice versa) or use a

separate scent entirely. We didn't want to create a situation where people were bound to scented or unscented. If

you want to mix it together, I suppose you could but there really isn't much rationale for it. Considering the

former, and the fact that it takes an extra 3 seconds to spray a second atmoizer, is it really worth it? As for

your comments on alcohol vs oil dispersing etc., it is important to note that you are talking about both range of

detection and diffusion. As noted by others, Perception is designed to provide steady release over time. Why this

doesn't happen with alcohol and oil has been noted in other threads, but as for the range of detection, well, this

depends on the environment, subject, their olfactory system as well as what they might be wearing etc. And to top

it off, range of pheromone detection...heheh, we could start a WHOLE new discussion on this one .

Thanks

for the questions though,

Matt
    BDC Concepts

Stranger

Default question about application

was wondering if you could apply perception to clothes... i have two mones that i use currently (pherone d-17x &

APC) and i apply them to my shirt collars... can this be done with perception?

BDC Concepts Chemo (BDC Concepts)'s Avatar

As always, check an

area before applying to clothing. Although it is water based and should not present a problem it is always best to

check an area that is hidden from view BEFORE spraying anything on clothing.

Bobby

cuddlebear

Would the time-release still

work if Perception were applied to clothing?

Thread Information