Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Chikara Scent

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Cool Cuddle. Maybe an Edge

water-based product? Afterall, SOE maybe be getting a spray...

Since Lacroy would have to pay BDC for the

technology, they could just bump up the price 5 bucks for those who want the stuff harnesing the BDC

technology.

Anybody interested in that? Let Daryn and Bruce know if you are, your voices are powerful!

Don't be silent

PheroTester

Wow.. I though I was going

crazy reading all kinds of good feedback on Chikara but not really getting results as I have with Perception. I

didn't want to comment on it yet as I wanted to give it more time (I have only used it 3 times).

Frankly, I

love the smell of the Chikara I purchased very recently (Bamboo Lable), but do not detect any mones as I do with

Perception, and the scent is in fact gone w/in a very short time. I was about to get some NPA to use w/it.

Can't wait for the new Chikara batch. The spray head and scent improvement are sure to make it a huge hit. As

soon as they're available I'll be sure to get one..

~Dan V~

Stranger

I too have the new Chikara...the

scent fades almost immediately, but i cannot detect any phermone scent. This was my second day out with it, with no

results. Bruce you have allways had great products, but are we sure anything is in this stuff?

Stranger

Bruce,

I ordered Chikara 2 days

before. Will I get the new release or the old ?

Danfl,

You will get the old

one. If you want, you can turn it around and trade it in for a new one, which will certainly be available by that

time. If you want to use it, you can get a 50% discount (off the already heavily discounted price). Of course it

is guaranteed to get results. Even if you try it and don't like it, you can send it back. Just don't use it dry

and send it back to exchange for a new one.

Guys,

I am very sorry about all this. Chikara really is a

fantastic product. I wish I knew more about what went wrong and when. I think *probably*, if you just use more of

the old stuff, you will get the same effect, but of course you will go through the bottle pretty quick at that rate.

All the old bottles also have spray head problems. The good news is the new shipment. I am using a bottle from

it now and it is at least as good as the original prototype that was the result of years of work on the project and

was supposed to be the model for all future batches of Chikara. I am going on 14 hours since a 2 spray application

yesterday, and I can still clearly smell the pheromones on my wrist. I will guess that the cologne as a whole

(fragrance and pheromones) is fully functional under normal conditions for 4-6 hours. The spray head is

indestructable. If there is a WWIII, along with the rats and cockroaches, there will be Chikara spray heads roaming

the Earth. I have honestly never seen anything quite like them. I will be shocked if we have any more problems

with them, but of course, let me know.

Again, very sorry about this mess.

Bruce
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Bruce,

I ordered one of the

"weak" batches but I'm still using a bottle of "Beta" Chikara (there's still plenty left and I'm getting great

results). I already removed the Bamboo label on the weak bottle (I remove all labels, I don't want anyone finding

out I use pheromones), but I haven't used any at all. Would I be able to send it back for a replacement when the

new shipments arrive?

Stranger

Thanks for the swift reply

Bruce

I'm gonna use the one I get so could you tell me how to get discount when new batch gets released ?

Snoopy,
    Yeah, OK. Put a piece of

masking tape on it and label it if you can.

Danfl,

I will create an e-coupon that you can plug into

the shopping cart. It will be the same word for everybody, but it will only be honored for folks who have a bottle

of Chikara already.

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

Stranger

Bruce,

How are you going to

determine who's already have Chikara to be able to use the discount? I have the one with the bamboo label but i

feel that the smell lasts up to 10 hours, however i'm still keen to buy the ones off the new batch.

p171,

Maybe only some of the

bottles in this latest shipment (with the bamboo label) are weak. Nothing would surprise me at this point. All I

know for sure is that I am not happy with the samples I got with the bamboo labels on them, and the new batch is

clearly stronger. No question about that. In any case, anyone who owns a bottle of Chikara bought before this

Friday, can use the 50% discount coupon on a new bottle. I am curious to see how the new stuff compares to what you

have in your hand there.

Bruce

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

So when is the new batch going

to be released because i would definetly be ordering it.

I still think the NPA combo

deal is a good idea. *nods*
    WASSUP!!!!!

Thumbs up Chikara Hit Report

So put on two

sprays of Chikara then about an hour later went to the clinc to see a doctor for a minor skin thing. When I was

called in, the nurse's aide "processed" me into the system. She was a sweet young thing, maybe early twenties,

clean and cute, but not overtly sexy. While weighing me in, she boobed me. I looked at her and she returned the

eye contact and gave me a vague, passive smile like she knew what she was doing. I had given her my date of birth,

so she knew I was considerbly older than her (ie her daddy's age.)

When we went into the examining room, she

took my blood pressure in a new way. She took my arm and placed my hand up under her breast so that the my hand was

pressed up against her side and my forearm was pushing her breast up. She seemed to take forever to finish too.

I've never had that much intimate contact with a nurse getting my BP. Is this some new technique? I liked

it!

As she was leaving, I told her how proud I was of myself for resisting the urge to tickle her. She

didn't laugh, just smiled like "Do more, idiot." I just didn't think that I should grab a tit at that

moment.

While was my normal, charming self, I'd give Chikara credit for this unusually close

contact.

BTW, Chikara and a coupla dabs of NPA is my new formula for sexual hits. I've gotten several

heretofor unreported sexual hits from it and it really sets the mood for lovemaking. But, as above, Chikara works

by itself too.

Talking of Chikara the one with the

bamboo leaf label! Bruce thanks for the swift delivery. The scent although 'fabulously amorous' does not last long

which is a shame. Less than a hour max and its like?

'Methinks me have get da old batch'

Good news! The new stuff is in. I

applied 2 sprays at 8:30 this morning and though faded somewhat of course, still at a functional level now at

4;30PM.

I am going to work something up over the weekend to get rid of the 90 bottles of the last batch we

have, 50% discount coupons to owners of any previously purchased bottles of Chikara towards the "new stuff", and

clarify things on the site. In the mean time, any bottles of Chikara purchased from now on that are not clearly

indicated as the "old stuff" on the site/invoice will be the "new stuff". OK?

Sorry for any

disappointments/confusion. Probably a lot of the bottles sold already are up to specs, I just haven't had much

luck nailing down which are which.

This new batch is the real thing though: full strength kick-ass formula,

great fragrance, sturdy spray-head, nice label. Good stuff really.

TGIF :-)
    Bruce

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by Whitehall
    So put on two

sprays of Chikara then about an hour later went to the clinc to see a doctor for a minor skin thing. When I was

called in, the nurse's aide "processed" me into the system. She was a sweet young thing, maybe early twenties,

clean and cute, but not overtly sexy. While weighing me in, she boobed me. I looked at her and she returned the eye

contact and gave me a vague, passive smile like she knew what she was doing. I had given her my date of birth, so

she knew I was considerbly older than her (ie her daddy's age.)

When we went into the examining room, she took

my blood pressure in a new way. She took my arm and placed my hand up under her breast so that the my hand was

pressed up against her side and my forearm was pushing her breast up. She seemed to take forever to finish too.

I've never had that much intimate contact with a nurse getting my BP. Is this some new technique? I liked it!

As she was leaving, I told her how proud I was of myself for resisting the urge to tickle her. She didn't laugh,

just smiled like "Do more, idiot." I just didn't think that I should grab a tit at that moment.

While was my

normal, charming self, I'd give Chikara credit for this unusually close contact.

BTW, Chikara and a coupla dabs

of NPA is my new formula for sexual hits. I've gotten several heretofor unreported sexual hits from it and it

really sets the mood for lovemaking. But, as above, Chikara works by itself too.
    Signor Whitehall, how many

sprays of Chika accompanies your two dabs of NPA? Thank ya!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Default Dosage

Mr. Mobs,

For a

night out, I would typically use two sprays of Chikara to the chest and one spread over both forearms. Then add a

dab of NPA behind each ear and maybe a drop on the pubic hairs if I think there's a chance of getting oral sex. (It

so simulates them!)

For day-time running-around, just two sprays of Chikara to the chest.

Happy

hunting.

King of the coupons!

Mr. Mobs,

For a night out, I would typically use two sprays of Chikara to the chest and one spread over both forearms. Then

add a dab of NPA behind each ear and maybe a drop on the pubic hairs if I think there's a chance of getting oral

sex. (It so simulates them!)

For day-time running-around, just two sprays of Chikara to the chest.

Happy

hunting.
    Chest as in chest chest, or chest as in that area on the shirt/whatever you're wearing?

Always thankful.....Thanks!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Default Answer

Always directly onto the

skin for everything. Note that my hit report was with a daytime dose of two sprays of Chikara only - no NPA.

King of the coupons!

Always directly

onto the skin for everything. Note that my hit report was with a daytime dose of two sprays of Chikara only - no

NPA.
    Noted, but "BTW, Chikara and a coupla dabs of NPA is my new formula for sexual hits. I've gotten

several heretofor unreported sexual hits from it and it really sets the mood for lovemaking. But, as above, Chikara

works by itself too."
    is what caught my eye, and being that you're one of those I keep a keen eye on when

posting, I just had to investigate! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce
    Good news! The new

stuff is in.
    Bruce
    Bruce,

Any luck with the coupon? I went to the site and got invited into live help -

but whoever I spoke with (typed at? ) didn't seem to know about it.

-Bass
    somewhere between amused and obsessed...

Keep an eye out here.

Soon.

B

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

Stranger

Bruce,

Is new release ready to

be ordered ?

Thanks

Stranger

I ordered friday after receiving

an email from Bruce stating that all shipments starting friday will be the new stuff unless someone specifies that

they want the old stuff.

Dan,

Yes, all Chikara being

sold at the moment is from the new (improved) batch.

B

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

Phero Dude

If we had previously ordered

Chikara & now order from the new batch, is there a discount? And if so how do we receive it when we order?

Default "old" Chikara Owners' Discount!

Quote Originally Posted by metroman
    If we had previously ordered Chikara & now order from the new batch, is there a

discount? And if so how do we receive it when we order?
    Yes, there is a 50% discount on 1 and only 1

bottle of the new Chikara (which is now on sale) to owners of any bottle from a previous batch of Chikara. It is

redeemed by the use of an electronic discount coupon. I would post the coupon code right here, but we are sure to

get folks cutting and pasting it in without reading the rules, so......

IF and only IF you have ALREADY

PURCHASED A BOTTLE OF CHIKARA PREVIOUS TO FRIDAY, AUGUST 27TH, 2004...
    AND
    (of course) YOU DON'T SEND THAT

BOTTLE BACK FOR A REFUND OR EXCHANGE...
    you may send an email to me, bruce (at) love-scent.com, and get the

coupon code.

That code, which is the same for everyone, will soon cease to be a great secret, but only orders

to previous-batch Chikara owners will be honored, so please... only use it if you are entitled. Questions, of

course, can be posted here. Email me if you want the code.

And one more time,... very sorry for the limp

Chikara batch. Probably it is only the last batch, but we sill soon know when these new bottles start making the

rounds. Once the new Chikara starts making the rounds, if you have any doubts whether you are holding a new or old

bottle; the NEW bottles have a much taller cap which is a flat nickel finish as compared to the old Chikara cap

which is a polished crome color.

Warmest Regards,
    Bruce
    Last edited by Bruce; 08-31-2004 at 07:29 AM.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

Stranger

I received my Chikara this

morning which has little fragrence but is certainly not short on mones. Thing is if doing a new order I'd rather

order a different product/mone than Chikara (maybe SOE?) from what I've learned so far in my short time on this

forum, so I think I'll stick with what I have for now.

I don't know if any of you guys saw my opening post

today about Chikara/Perception, but I got a call from a buddy who was just coming off night shift and looking to go

for a beer to the local pub for the last hour. It's a Wednesday night and I wouldn't normally go out. Besides I

was covered in Chikara/Perception from trying to work out the dosage and had a terrible headache as a result.

Anyway I agreed, and having just had a shower and with little time to get ready, I simply scrubbed all areas that

I'd applied (2x small squirt Chikara, 1x good squirt Perception). I then covered the areas with the Perception

mask. In the local pub there was no real talent (just a smoky drinking bar) so I have nothing to report there, but

from the regular guys in there who's faces I know but do little other than acknowledge and talk to occasionally, 4

of them started conversations which between them ran the rest of the night.

Obviously this isn't quite a hit

report since it's just guys being social, but having been to the same place for the last 17 years, I can say with

some conviction that tonight is quite different.

Looking forward to the weekend when my proper night out with

interesting women occurs...

Quote Originally Posted by Shiver
    ...Obviously this

isn't quite a hit report since it's just guys being social, but having been to the same place for the last 17

years, I can say with some conviction that tonight is quite different.

Looking forward to the weekend

when my proper night out with interesting women occurs...
    This is exactly a "hit report".

Perhaps you were hoping your first hit would be with a woman??
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

I got a helluva hit from a guy

last night... It's the first time I wasn't carded buying the ingredients for rum and coke (I'm 22 and don't

really look 21 to most people).

MB
    "You are a sick f*ck, but I wouldn't have you any other way. "
    ~Becca

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information