Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    **DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: New database for the FORUM CLUB files

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I asked Bruce an off the wall question and he sent me that link. I printed it out first thing. Still it is good to have the site. Someone might want to copy the source (remember to give credit.) I mention this because it is a school address, and those have a finite lifetime.

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

have a look at this one www.hemperium.com

Sadhu

Just found this one cicara.com It´s basically a site that sells `rip - off´esigner colognes. They alos have some that allegedly contain -none.

It´s obviously not getting any for the phero content but lots of fragrances at pretty cheap prices.
    CJ

Sadhu

Found some more:
    midtownperfume.com

www.99perfume.com

www.parfum1.com

www.fineperfume.com

www.perfumecenter.com

perfumes.ca

Apparently most of these sell designer stuff at %prices. Just have a look. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] CJ

and another one www.paris-fr.com

[ January 14, 2002: Message edited by: CJ01 ]

[ January 14, 2002: Message edited by: CJ01 ]

Sadhu

more to check out:
    www.perfumesdirect.com (free shipping)

www.dutyfreeperfume.co.uk

www.perfumesmart.com

www.perfume2you.com

www.fragrancedirect.co.uk

I really don´t know if all these sites are good, I only added them so everyone can check them out for themselves and maybe give us some feedback, good or bad.

This one sounds great though, they give you loads of links etc for all kinds of stores.

www.ASKMRPERFUME.com

**DONOTDELETE**

These links are coming along well i would provide a link to james kohls site also i would look for links to medical and news on pheromones and possibly other sexually related sites. This could be useful for people to help them get their head around it better.

**DONOTDELETE**

I don\'t know whether these links are of interest or not. These are suppliers of high-quality essential oils and absolutes. Most of the other sites listed sell synthetic fragrance oils that have been mixed and diluted into carrier oil. Even many sites that claim to sell real essential oils actually have synthetics because they have been duped by their suppliers. These sites actually have their oils tested by gas chromatography to be sure they have the real botanical oils.

Real essential oils are VERY concentrated and must be diluted into a perfume base or carrier oil (like a bottle of pheromones)before use or they can damage your skin. However, they have more complex, richer aromas than synthetic fragrance oils. For example, most \"vanilla\" fragrances are just synthetic vanillin. Smell a vanilla bean next to a grocery store bottle of vanilla and you\'ll understand the difference.

Anatolian Treasures specializes in Rose otto.
    A Little Ol\' Factory
    Nature\'s Gift
    Scent Garden

Laney

**DONOTDELETE**

Found another good essential oil supplier. They have tons of fragrance oils too.

A Garden EastwardA

**DONOTDELETE**

Does anyone know where to get a small empty, preferably glass (not plastic) bottle for mixing? Roll on is fine, I guess.
    Doesn\'t have to be online, if it\'s a nationwide chainstore that\'s fine too.

I\'m planning on mixing oil-based stuff, so I don\'t want atomizer bottles.

Thanks!

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey CJ, I have a site for the nrrdy. I went digging through the biochem books, used a bit of creative licence, and came up with some pathways for phero synth. I put it on my site here. It is a pdf file, so it should be readable by all.

Hey Sunscreen, Whoops that is ZnO, I mean TiO, the glass vials are easy to get at universities (Dram Vials, 1.5 Drams = ~5 mL.) But, if you do not have that luxury, try going to Organic grocerers/Food Co-op\'s. Frequently they have small containers for whatever reason. Good luck.

[ January 24, 2002: Message edited by: Walter Mitty ]

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey CJ i have tried the pheromone product from the cicara website. It changed my whole life and was the first product i ever tried. I have had as many compliments about me smelling sexy wearing it. It got my this one hot older college girl, and changed my whole self image. In my experence i would say its more likely nol or rone because it doesn\'t smell anything like cat piss or bo but the ladies seemed to enjoy it alot. It actually has got me more consistant hits than anything i have used here. I think pheromone products are hard to be exact when applying dosage and maybe thats why i have gotten a couple of huge hits with JB 1. Its just the next day could be a totally different story. Well i got off subject, but anyways i just had to defend it because it changed my life and gave me some unforgetable memorys [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Did we ever resolve whether synthetic \"vanillin\" is better for the blending task or natural vanilla extract? The extract is a much more complex substance in smell and taste. My predisposition would be to try extract.

**DONOTDELETE**

The synthetic will work just fine. It is the molecule responsible for the blending effect. The natural will smell better, but remember that you are not using enough of it to smell it to have the blending occure. So either will work, but the natural is better if you want to add aroma.

TiO, I dunno if that exists. I haven\'t done valence electrons/orbitals since I passed the class. I could look it up. In general, I don\'t deal to much with inorganic chem. But, my favorite inorganic molecule got a lot of press a couple of years ago. Check out this article for a funny techno-weenie read. The references and notes are actually really funny.

**DONOTDELETE**

OK, so I got curious... TiO is not possible, since Ti has the III, and IV valence states, not the II required for TiO. The Ti(III) is highly reactive, as shown here. But, TiO2 is used for about everything, like you mentioned earlier.

Now, it is so difficult to be a mad scientist with out an Igor around...

**DONOTDELETE**

Walter Mitty,

Uh oh, I should\'ve known that you\'d actually research that thing out! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    Anyway, thanks for the info. I guess I thought I remember reading about Titanium Oxide in an astronomy related journal. I can\'t remember the book, but I\'m certain that it\'s in conjunction to something astronomical.
    I guess it was Titanium Dioxide then, if TiO is impossible.
    Wait! I guess I am the ONLY TiO that exist. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

UPDATE:

Ah! Okay, I found the article, it reads:
    \"Titanium oxide bands are prominent in the spectra of M-type stars. The element is the ninth most abundant in the crust of the earth. Titanium is almost always present in igneous rocks and in the sediments derived from them.\"

But in the same paragraph it was mentioned that it was TiO2, not TiO, just like what you said.

[ January 24, 2002: Message edited by: titaniumoxide ]

**DONOTDELETE**

Actually in a star it\'d probably be possible as TiO(2+), but plasma does not occure in everyday life all that much... (well, maybe it does, but at any rate.) Hmmm, It\'d also probably be a Titaniumoxidium ion... I can\'t believe that this has wandered so off topic. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I suppose this means you are a star, baby. Uggh, that was bad...

**DONOTDELETE**

Walter Mitty,

Thanks for the suggestion, I\'ll go to Whole Foods and see if they have anything like that. Or I can go to a college campus store and probably try to find it at their chemistry dept.

Oh, and just a question, is Titanium Oxide technically possible? Application wise, that is. I know Titanium Dioxide is widely used for just about anything, but I\'ve never really heard of TiO being used for anything.
    Just curious, with you being the chemist/mad scientist and all. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Nate Dogg,

Just wondering, but how does the cicara phero perfume smell like? Is it decidedly male, or is it more like ckB, which is unisex? It sounds like an ideal mixing base for strong phero additives.

[ January 24, 2002: Message edited by: titaniumoxide ]

Sadhu

**DONOTDELETE**

does anybody know any website where i can buy a syringe? all i have are droppers without measurments.

Redcapp,

You can save yourself some time and some shipping charges by going to the drugstore and looking for an infant medication syringe where the bottles, nipples, and pacifiers are. I got one that has a removable, flexible, funnel-like extension that allows me to get down into narrow necked bottles. It\'s graduated in teaspoons and milliliters.
    It was @ $2.75 ! [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Oscar [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Sadhu

bump
    [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

bump again sorry i put so many responses up that it needs to back to the top of the list as well, so keep it coming folks with the suggestions and keep it coming with the new ideas as well.

**DONOTDELETE**

titaniumoxide
    sorry for taking so long to reply. Yes its definitely a unise scent. I got compliments on its smell all the time from hot young girls i knew, they were all girlfriends of guys in my fraternity so i really didn\'t want to fuck around wth them. i imagine it would work well with with other products but it take some playing around to get the rigt combination.

Sadhu

www.osmoz.com

www.wholesalesuppliers.com

[ March 06, 2002: Message edited by: CJ01 ]

bump again

[ March 23, 2002: Message edited by: CJ01 ]

Sadhu

bump

**DONOTDELETE**

bump

Sadhu

bump

**DONOTDELETE**

Followup on a link posted previously: I emailed the people at The Fragrance Shop and they were very helpful. After a bit of conversation, they put together a sample of a custom mix for me. It got stuck in with three other samples I purchased...$3.50 per sample, no additional shipping charges. I\'ll find out if their oils cover as well and as long as they say. If so, it will work well in a strong mix for dabbing tiny amounts (in line with the recent minimalist discussions).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information