Close

Thread: Why?

Default Why?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Firstly, apologies if this

topic has been covered before, I did a quick search before posting and didn't find anything relevant.

At any

rate, I wanted to ask the general statement...what's your drive for wanting to use pheremones? (I naturally assume

that's why you're here) Get fed up and needed an edge? Just trying something new? High school experiment? Heck,

there's tons of plausible reasons, what's yours?

I'm here because I want that extra edge I mentioned. I'm

already fairly successful relationship-wise, but still not landing the deals I really go after.
    Last edited by Canucky Guy; 08-11-2004 at 07:13 PM. Reason: Didn't say why I'm here, heh.
    WASSUP!!!!!

My original interest was for

business. One of my most serious limitations in owning a business is that I am a really poor salesman. I hoped for

help in that area. Since then, I have become addicted to the whole concept and find experimenting with them a great

hobby. Aside from that, all the other things I learn about at the same time, for example, health supplements. This

site has led me in numerous other directions many of which are a direct benefit to me.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

As for me I was just curious.

One day I was deleting junk mail and one of the emails I was about to delete said "phermones" I never heard of that

word before so got my curiosity I clicked on the link and read for a while. Enough to get me even more curious about

phermones. The more I read the more I wanted to buy me something. But I was afraid of getting it from a fraudulent

business. So I visited a few web sites and basically Love-Scent was the best I've been since I started reading

about phermones. Lot of feedback and tons of products to choose from. So this became my mone-home. I

don't use them for business is more to get nice reactions from those who I am around. Social events are good to use

mones so I always make sure I wear them. Clubs too! I have asked a few of my friends if they know anything about

phermones and so far none of them know what Iam talking about. I wouldn't tell them that I use phermones anyway. I

just get curious to know if anyone besides me from the group of friends that I hang out with have any knowledge of

phermones. Trying to explain about phermones in Spanish is not easy lol.

At any rate, I wanted to

ask the general statement...what's your drive for wanting to use pheremones? (I naturally assume that's why

you're here) Get fed up and needed an edge? Just trying something new? High school experiment? Heck, there's tons

of plausible reasons, what's yours?
    I wanted an edge.
    And of course the whole idea of women throwing

themselves at me is very appealing . I came to my senses and realize that it's highly unlikely, but women

are friendlier and more relaxed around me.

Definitely wanted an edge...

I'm a short-ish stocky metalhead guy living in a tall swimmer build abercrombie town... I was doing pretty good,

but now I'm doing even better

MB
    "You are a sick f*ck, but I wouldn't have you any other way. "
    ~Becca

Quote Originally Posted by Numanoid
    ...the whole

idea of women throwing themselves at me is very appealing . I came to my senses and realize that it's highly

unlikely,
    but women are friendlier and more relaxed around me.
    Highly unlikely? But...but I...

lol
    WASSUP!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Canucky Guy
    Highly

unlikely? But...but I...

lol
    Yeah, I know. I believed the hype too. Or at least I was very

hopeful that it would happen. Pheromones can help and enhance but I believe that's it.

Thread Information