Close

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast
    Journeyman

visit-red-300x50PNG
    What did you order, Phersurf?

Archersloan recently posted that all this late-shipping problem will be completely eliminated as of next month on

the message board. Hope he keeps his word. Fingers crossed.
    Anyway, how's sexual cuing working out for you? I

read situational opener tech, but found it sort of too commonplace. Well, all in all, I think, it's the godlike

confidence that has to come first before executing all these fine strategies. Maybe that's why DYD worked just fine

for me for a while until the initial rush wore out. It seemed like I was back to, well, not exactly sqaure one, but

like sqaure two or three or something.
    I believe that until I sort myself out with this 'demonic confidence'

problem, I'll never become a chick magnet in the true sense of the word. I've got a cute girl friend, and am

generally liked by females to a reasonable extent. But, can't help feeling sort of depressed when I see some of my

babe magnet guys in action. I'd really like this area of my life handled and under my thumb no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by phersurf
    I ordered mine

form the legitimate Ebay seller moe than a month ago and haven't received it yet. I tried to email the seller

several times and did not get any replies.

I disputed the transaction with ebay on Friday. It may take up to 30

days to get resolution. Archer Sloan is offering it cheaper directly from him anyway, so I'll just reorder it his

week.
    If you ordered it with a credit card sometimes thats the best way to dispute the charges. Also,

ebay has a 30 day limit for disputing the charge and from this forum he takes longer than 30 days. Credit cards

have up to 90 days I believe.

It took 6 weeks for me to get my

order, so be patient.

Quote Originally Posted by PHP 87
    It took 6 weeks

for me to get my order, so be patient.
    Well, he should state that in his Ebay add then. When it got

to 4 weeks and I couldn't even get an email reply from the seller, I disputed the transaction with

Ebay.

I've bought quite a few things off of Eaby (including my ussed Audi A4 Quatro for $5,000 below

market!) and have always received them within days.

Phero Dude

yeah 6 weeks is a long time. do

they make the the product after you ordered it something or does it come from another country?

About Specific Girl:

It

definitely does not come from another country.

All the product is is three burned CDs with cheap printed CD

labels that you can pick up from Staples or any other office supplies store with some printed out computer pages

that they obviously slapped together using Microsoft Word then printed out on their own home printer, these pages

are stapled together.

The audio quality of the CDs is horrendous and the explanations are even worse. The most

"powerful" part of the program is some psychic thing where you move around "pictures" in your head and that somehow

affects the girl. This concept is very poorly explained and it took messages on the messageboard to figure out

exactly what the hell he was talking about.

Basically, all the program is is just a list of questions that you

ask a girl. And those things are stuff like "What is your favorite movie and why?", "What is your biggest fear?",

etc.

They're trying to charge hundreds of dollars for this program. Guys, I don't think it's worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by TRock
    yeah 6 weeks is a long time. do they make the the product after you ordered it something or does

it come from another country?

Quote Originally Posted by PHP 87
    It took 6 weeks for

me to get my order, so be patient.
    Still, anything taking 6 weeks to order shouldn't be acceptable.

Also the fact that he does not contact you, apologize, and reply to your emails is definately not good. If you

order a new car it comes in less than 6 weeks. The above poster said that these CD's were pretty much at home

burns. Why should you have to wait 6 weeks for cd's that were poorly burned, and could be made by anyone with a

computer in under an hour.

Phero Dude

lagrimas have you tried asking

those questions in real life? i think i've heard from somebody that when you ask those questions to a girl. it

triggers something in her brain where she thinks you're the only person that understands her. i could be wrong but

i remember reading that soemwhere.

Journeyman

Why they take such a long time to

deliver their goods escapes me completely. But, Archer wrote on the message board recently that the shipping delay

will be sorted out by next month.

His estimate was something like less than 7 days for overseas orders. I

said to him that if he really does that his business will boom for sure. As for the poor quality of his product,

well, as long as the contained info is powerful, I can't care less about the glossiness.

I ordered DC

recently. Paid through Paypal. Before I placed my order, he'd replied to my e-mail queries very promtly. SO I

e-mailed him and asked him to send me a confirmation e-mail for my order. Sent similar e-mails asking for the same

confirmation e-mail a couple more times. But no replies so far.

Said he's been busy building up the

Archersloan website, but I believe ignoring customers' requests for the sake of better customer service in the

future doesn't make much sense.

Let's wait and see what happens. I will keep you guys posted.

I really wonder about all that stuff.

It is so confusing, I couldn't even find product descriptions on the yahoo group. It is like a wierd underground

cult or something with their own language. Wierdos.

Now does anyone know what constitutes an OD for NPA and

what is the best way to get a DIHL with PI?

Phero Dude

bjf, 1st rule of fight club there

is no fight club. lol.

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XySen
    Still,

anything taking 6 weeks to order shouldn't be acceptable. Also the fact that he does not contact you, apologize,

and reply to your emails is definately not good. If you order a new car it comes in less than 6 weeks. The above

poster said that these CD's were pretty much at home burns. Why should you have to wait 6 weeks for cd's that

were poorly burned, and could be made by anyone with a computer in under an hour.
    Maybe Bruce can

confirm this, but unless it has changed, I think the law is that a mail order vendor has 4 to 6 weeks to deliver

their product to the customer. Anything over 6 weeks, they have to notify the customer about the delay and give them

the option of getting their money back. Of course, eBay may be under a completely different set of

rules.

With quick acting companies like Love Scent, and things like priority mail and Fed Ex, we are getting

spoiled. I get antsy if it takes over a week for something I order to arrive. But there are still instances where it

can take up to 6 weeks to deliver. A product like described here for Sloane's stuff may not even be on the shelf

and only manufactured on demand. If this is a second income, his real job may interfere with this.

I'm not

defending this, just trying to state from past experience of over 35 years of buying by mail. Truthfully, I haven't

been impressed with what I've read about so far and keep forgetting to read the Yahoo Groups emails. One thing that

bothers me, though I'm into Siddha meditation, is that they seem to incorporate magick into some of their

techniques.

bjf, 1st rule of fight

club there is no fight club. lol.

Well, I'm interested in how

well the course works... I mean, obviously I am because I bought it, right? Lol, but you bring up a good point, I

should put it through some very good test runs before I start trashing it. Just by looking through the questions,

I'm pretty sure this isn't worth much but I'll try it out. The thing that annoyed me the most was that they were

claiming that the most powerful part of the program was some sort of magical aspect where you move "pictures" around

in order to get her to like you. Not only was this annoying because I simply did not believe it, but it was annoying

because they hardly explain their "technique" at all on the audio CDs. It is really poorly explained.

However,

here's the deal... I'm a freshman in college and I just got here a week ago, there are quite a few girls on the

hall that I've gotten to know a little bit, so, I will try out this course on a few of them, going through the

questions, etc, etc and I'll report back what happens to all of you. Then you guys can decide for yourselves if

it's worth buying or not.

lagrimas have you tried asking those questions in real life? i think

i've heard from somebody that when you ask those questions to a girl. it triggers something in her brain where she

thinks you're the only person that understands her. i could be wrong but i remember reading that

soemwhere.

well I'm expecting it any day

now. I am a little concerened about what you said about the questions are, they seem just too simple and pointless.

And what was said about the credit card claim thing also worries me because his guarranty is that you use it for 3

months, and the credit card claim is worthless after 90 days. On the other hand you can e mail for help, well if he

replies or not is another story. I do have faith though, the ebook coded personalities pinned her personality right

to her handwriting.
    Why do women want what they can't have, and when they get it, they don't want it anymore?

The 90 days for the credit card is

to dispute it. Depending on the credit card you have they have different policies. Some will let you return it if

the company won't. It's all different.

Quote Originally Posted by puule
    well I'm expecting it any day now. I am a little

concerened about what you said about the questions are, they seem just too simple and pointless. And what was said

about the credit card claim thing also worries me because his guarranty is that you use it for 3 months, and the

credit card claim is worthless after 90 days. On the other hand you can e mail for help, well if he replies or not

is another story. I do have faith though, the ebook coded personalities pinned her personality right to her

handwriting.

I agree, 6 weeks is atrocious, but

keep that in mind if you order.

I just got it this morning, and as

I read the questions that you ask the girl, I felt like an idiot having ant doubts about it.

These questions are

simple to ask her, well most of them. See what happened for me to doubt it was I had gotten a copy of ross jeffries

stuff about questions you ask, and that was just something that I believe women would just see through like a

windexed window.

And the "moving pictures" that I read in ross's stuff, well I think you might as well wave a

pocket watch in front of her. It just sounded so rediculous the way he explained it. With the Archer Slone way of

doing it, it would look like a normal conversation.

Just like in the ebay description, you need to forget all

that other NLP psychic shit. I didn't even finish reading it yet or listen to the CD's, I just had to say I should

have trusted my instincts.

HOWEVER, I am not going to say thank you until I get my girl!
    Why do women want what they can't have, and when they get it, they don't want it anymore?

Phero Dude

^ so basically it should work or

from what it looks like, it should work?

i started the ross jeffries home study a few days ago. haven't really

got far but by self-hypnotising myself i'm amost over my fear of approaching girls(before this i always let the

girl make the 1st move). went to a club on sat with my boys, had a few drinks and just did c&f with any girls i saw

(no nlp yet). my goal this weekend was to just get over the fear of rejection. and i can say mission almost

accomplished. by the way i wore 1 dab te, 1 dab pheros, 2.5 sprays of chikara, and 2 (3 in) swipes of soe all on my

neck. so i did get shot down. but i also got a number and had some girl run up to me and start grinding with me

until either her bf or male friend grab her away from me. so thank you mones.

I ordered Specific girl today

because I emailed archer and he cut me a deal for 1/3rd the original price. I dont think he wants me advertising

the price so I wont say. You can pm me if you want. We will see how this works. I will try it on my ex fiancee

first to see how this works. She does have a b/f but I think it will be easier to getin her head since we were

together for 3 years. I will keep you all updated.

Phero Dude

i kinda skimmed through the ross

jefferies stuff and it's good but not great. the only pattern i liked so far that would be natural is the boyfriend

destroyer. and in a club setting there's a good chance you'll get cock blocked by the girl's friends. it's true

that people say these techniuqes are outdated. but i do like his self hypnosis and state of mind exercises and

confidence exercises. it wasn't my home study course, it was my friend's. so i can say i'm happy with the product

but only because i didn't buy it.

off topic but

http://www.thundercatseductionlair.c

om/2004/07/the_seduction_o.html#more

it's a transcript of the paris hilton pick up by papa. i think i'll

look into their stuff.

I just read that "paris hilton"

pickup, what cheese! If this stuff really works, I don't think women can spot anything a mile away.

Phero Dude

papa isn't just any guy doing

pick ups, he's the ceo and the guy that created real social dynamics. i don't think he would make this up and ruin

the company's credibility.

off topic but

http://www.thundercatseductionlair.c

om/2004/07/the_seduction_o.html#more

it's a transcript of the paris hilton pick up by papa. i think i'll

look into their stuff.
    Reads like a deleted scene from Entourage.
    If a guy's a cocksucker in his life, when he dies, he don't become a saint. - Morris Levy, Hitmen

Holmes' Theme Song

Journeyman

Well mine came in earlier

this week and I am not really sure what to think of it? Kinda not sure what he means about moving the pictures and

even though i could ask most of the questions i do feel that i would be uncomfortable asking a girl a few of them.

But i just started listening to it earlier today so i guess its too early to tell and ive yet to try it out in real

life so who knows maybe this will work. Just a little skeptical.

Phero Dude

i know what you're talking about

b/c i read it in the ross jefferies. it's basically picture a large white screen in your mind. picture your most

favorite person then picture a person you really hate. you'll notice when you picture a white screen those 2 images

are located in 2 different spots on the white screen. basically you're suppose to make the girl move your mental

picture into the most favorite position. the ross jefferies way is retarded, hopefully the archer sloan way is

better.

So here is an update in my

dealings with Archer Sloan.

After the original shipment never arrived, it was shipped a second time and

still took almost 2 weeks to arrive (for a total of about 8 weeks). My original order date was August 20th and I

didn't get it until about the second week in October.

When I did finally did recieve it I was deep into

David Deangelo's Advanced Dating Techiniques DVD and usnig them with great success (I've got stories..). About a

week after I received DC (I just sort of ignored it and put it under my desk at work) I get an email wanting

payment. No offer of a discount, no offer of a free second product, not even an offer of selling it to me at the

price offered directly from to his Yahoo group members. I was out of town when this email arrived (at my companies

Romanian office, let me tell about Romanian women!). No problem, I decided to send it back at this point

anyway.

Then I recieve another email threatening me with a bad Ebay report! This comming from someone that

takes over 6 weeks to ship a product. They also acuse me of trying to stiff them, for $200! Oh yeah, they "hex" me.

Supposedly within the next year I'll loose 17X more than the $200 they think I was going to stiff them for. Oh I'm

scared. I actually do believe that hex's work, but only if both parties believe they do. And I don't.

What

a fun and intersting experience dealing with Archer Sloan.
    Last edited by phersurf; 10-31-2004 at 05:03 PM.

PherSurf

I keep hearing people

bringing up this David DeAngelo, saying he is really good and stuff. People strongly recommend it, and this gets me

interested. However, it seems as if the majority of guys who have used his stuff are having trouble with women even

with it.

You mentioned some successes, though. Can you please talk more about the product you are using?

What is useful? Is there anything not useful (ie can't be applied practicually, or just BS)? Is there anything

profound? Is it easy to learn or do you have to spend a lot of time learning it? Does it force you to be someone

other than what you might already be? Do you have to have a facade (fasad)?

Thanks!

DeMoKiLL

Quote Originally Posted by phersurf
    .......I was

deep into David Deangelo's Advanced Dating Techiniques DVD and usnig them with great success (I've got

stories..)........
    :-D Tell Tell!

Stranger

yes I am interested,

anything you can point out, I have a difficult girl I wish to deal with

PzFh

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information