Close

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 ... LastLast
    DeMoKiLL

visit-red-300x50PNG
    :-( don't have enough money

for the ebooks, wish I did

Journeyman

Well, in my dealings with Archer so

far, he's been pretty straight with me. I received my first products in about 5 weeks' time, If I remember

correctly. The, the second one in 2 weeks. Well, this isn't bad at all considering the fact that I live in the Far

East. He made a mistake of having forgotten to put one of the products I ordered into the package the second time

round. But I'm pretty sure he'd sort me out.
    This time, he even threw in some of the bonus products like

Control Her Sexuality. Good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by bjf
    PherSurf

I keep

hearing people bringing up this David DeAngelo, saying he is really good and stuff. People strongly recommend it,

and this gets me interested. However, it seems as if the majority of guys who have used his stuff are having trouble

with women even with it.

You mentioned some successes, though. Can you please talk more about the product you

are using? What is useful? Is there anything not useful (ie can't be applied practicually, or just BS)? Is there

anything profound? Is it easy to learn or do you have to spend a lot of time learning it? Does it force you to be

someone other than what you might already be? Do you have to have a facade (fasad)?

Thanks!
    From my

point of view, DYD is not "entry level" stuff, and that's probably why some people fail miserably. You need either

a strong confidence in your skills or to be willing to take a leap of faith, impervious to common sense.

DeAngelo's "game" is all about humor, so if you're not a funny guy it's really hard to incorporate it, especially

because if you fail, you fail BAD.
    It doesn't build a facade, quite the opposite in fact, it frees you from some

bounds.

I'd love to hear your stories too, I'm always open to new ideas

Yoel
    אני להיות לא באמת יהודי

Quote Originally Posted by Max
    Well, in my dealings

with Archer so far, he's been pretty straight with me. I received my first products in about 5 weeks' time, If I

remember correctly. The, the second one in 2 weeks. Well, this isn't bad at all considering the fact that I live in

the Far East. He made a mistake of having forgotten to put one of the products I ordered into the package the second

time round. But I'm pretty sure he'd sort me out.
    This time, he even threw in some of the bonus products like

Control Her Sexuality. Good stuff.
    Good as in you've had hits or good as in interesting?
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Journeyman

Interesting and well-structured.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoel
    From my point of

view, DYD is not "entry level" stuff, and that's probably why some people fail miserably. You need either a strong

confidence in your skills or to be willing to take a leap of faith, impervious to common sense.
    DeAngelo's

"game" is all about humor, so if you're not a funny guy it's really hard to incorporate it, especially because if

you fail, you fail BAD.
    It doesn't build a facade, quite the opposite in fact, it frees you from some

bounds.

I'd love to hear your stories too, I'm always open to new ideas

Yoel
    Good points.

I think the problems a lot of guys probably have is that they are looking

for the magic "pickup lines" and techniques and that's not what Deangelo is all about.

If you're comming

from the right attitude that allows you to comunicate with a woman's limbic brain (where attraction happens), any

technique will work.

The attitude is that you could care less about the outcome of talking to her. You're

being the one that is selecting her and testing her, instead of the other way around, which is normally the case.

When you say "DeAngelo's "game" is all about humor" that is only partly right. One of the reason the whole

"cocky-funny" thing works is because is because you are being different than 99% of all the other guys that approach

her and tell her how beautiful she is.

Your comment, "It doesn't build a facade, quite the opposite in

fact, it frees you from some bounds" is perfect! We are born with the ability to act the right way around women to

create attraction, but society, religion, our mom, etc knock this stuff out of us. Imagine you trained a male

peacock not to prean his feathers and not to display them around females, he wouldn't be geting

laid!

You're not being forced to be someone you're not, but it does teach you how to be the man you're

supposed to be.

Quote Originally Posted by phersurf
    When you say

"DeAngelo's "game" is all about humor" that is only partly right. One of the reason the whole "cocky-funny" thing

works is because is because you are being different than 99% of all the other guys that approach her and tell her

how beautiful she is.
    What I actually meant is, humor is essential. As in, you approach the girl and then

you don't go wussy, you say something funny instead (and cocky too).
    Maybe you could get some results just being

laid back, but that's not DD's game and, even more important, that would be really boring

PS: enough with

theory, I want your stories!

Yoel
    אני להיות לא באמת יהודי

What I actually

meant is, humor is essential. As in, you approach the girl and then you don't go wussy, you say something funny

instead (and cocky too).
    Maybe you could get some results just being laid back, but that's not DD's game and,

even more important, that would be really boring

PS: enough with theory, I want your stories!

Yoel
    I've been a little too busy at work today to post them, sorry.

Here's a quick

one.

I met a girl at a friends party (his girlfreinds cousin) a hot blond nurse from the South Bay. I hit her

with a little C&F. I wasn't even original, I stole directly from Deangelo, "nice shoes, what are you about 4'2"

without those?" and more like it. I had her saying all the right things, "You're horrible!" and "I can't believe

you said that" all while smiling and playfully hitting me on the arm.I got her email address and several days later

I emailed her and didn't hear back. Her cousin told me she never got it or delted it thinking it was junk. So I

sent her another one and busted her balls for deleting it. I said something like, "You're blowing your chances with

me and we haven't even gone out yet".

And believe me, this is 180 degrees from the what I thought was

supposed to work with women.

I get an email back pretty quickly saying she wants to meet for coffee and

"more".

There was a little more to it but that's the jist.

That's all interesting stuff. Now

please don't take this next question as me being sarcastic, I'm serious, do you ever feel stupid repeating his

material? I would, knowing something was scripted. On the other hand, I doubt I'm funny enough to come up with

good material on my own. It sounds like he has good stuff that would work, I just couldn't make that stuff up

myself.

Another thing: Do you feel wierd being cocky and perhaps a little rude to someone you just met?

Maybe that is what helps it work; the audacity or whatever. But there's so many take-no-crap women where I live

that I'm not sure it would go over to well. Actually, polite, confident, relaxed and smart works pretty well

believe it or not, although it doesn't bring on the sexual tension like I would imagine David DeAngelo's

techniques might invoke.

Oh, and another thing, do you make these quips with a serious face or in a joking

manner (smiling)? I'm not really the type who wants to cut down someone sarcastically just to show them what balls

I have.

Phero Dude

this was from an old david d email:
    Cocky & Funny Categories
    Dear David,

using the C & F techniques, and analysing
    them, I have discovered

that there several classes or
    categories of c & f :

1) When you are cockyandfunniing about you. You are

saying that you are the best, or you are very sexy,

clever, etc in a funny way. i.e.Me:"You know, I'm

really tired of you women treating me like some

kind
    of piece of meat. I have feelings too, and I don't

just like being thought of as a sex object."

2) When you cockyandfunniing about her. You are saying

that she is wussy, nerd, ridiculous, etc in a funny

way. i.e. "Hey, I can borrow you a wig, but please,

don't kill it's roots !!3) When you cockyandfunniing about other person, an object, a place, etc. i.e. Me:"You know, if that chick lost

about 200 pounds, I think I'd be into
    her"

4) when you are inverting(in a funny way) the stereotypes

and asummes than girl must date boy, girl must

approach boy, etc i.e: SHE:"Are you from around here?"ME: "What, are you trying to

pick me up? I'm not that
    easy."There are other cocky & funny categories, and some

categories mix each others, but these are the more

important (I think). I think that the #2 & #4 are

the more powerful and efective categories. I'm going

to tell you, in wich case I use them (If the Maestro

agree with me )

1. C & F about me.It's useful, but you can't use it too mutch, it's more

useful If you are a not a cute boy, if you are
    awful,(bald,

overheight, etc). You have to use it with
    care, if not you are

becaming too cocky.
    2. c & f about

her.
    It's very useful,(especially on hotties and average

women), and it's very powerful, but I discover that

if she has low selfsteem she may get upset (but she

will get atracted too). 3. c & f about other things.This is the more secure c &

f mode, but it is generates
    less atraction than others.

4. c & f inverting stereotipes

It's very funny and it's very powerful, and easy to

see.

>>>MY COMMENTS: This is a great little set of categories,

and it's
    a great place to start if you're trying to come up

with funny and charming things to day for different

situations.I've

included it so others can use it as a guide when
    working on their

own situations... very nice, and
    thanks!

bjf:

You can't possibly feel

stupid, this is not NLP or speedseduction, you don't have a script (and in those cases Ibelieve it really sounds

weird).
    DD doesn't give you the words, he teaches you the concept behind them. Well, sometimes you get examples

(like in the newsletters), but that's about it.
    The problem with his system is, if you are not a funny guy, you

must learn. To this extent, he suggests some books (one of which is Comedy Writing Secrets by Melvin

Helitzer) and much brainstorming. Sit, think of the situations you may be in, of what you could see, of what she

could say, and then come up with funny remarks. You have to practice a lot, it will come natural someday.

"Take-no-crap" women, as you call them, should relax and enjoy life a bit more. If they don't, well, it's their

problem and I don't want to get sucked in.

David suggests delivering the jokes with a serious face, like you

see in comedy. I usually add a sly smile just to be sure, but I should really try the first method sometime.

Yoel
    אני להיות לא באמת יהודי

Quote Originally Posted by bjf
    That's all

interesting stuff. Now please don't take this next question as me being sarcastic, I'm serious, do you ever feel

stupid repeating his material? I would, knowing something was scripted. On the other hand, I doubt I'm funny

enough to come up with good material on my own. It sounds like he has good stuff that would work, I just couldn't

make that stuff up myself.

Another thing: Do you feel wierd being cocky and perhaps a little rude to someone

you just met? Maybe that is what helps it work; the audacity or whatever. But there's so many take-no-crap women

where I live that I'm not sure it would go over to well. Actually, polite, confident, relaxed and smart works

pretty well believe it or not, although it doesn't bring on the sexual tension like I would imagine David

DeAngelo's techniques might invoke.

Oh, and another thing, do you make these quips with a serious face or in

a joking manner (smiling)? I'm not really the type who wants to cut down someone sarcastically just to show them

what balls I have.
    I think you're still thinking about this from the standpoint of reciting pickup

lines or paterns. But with Deangelo (and KEanu Jager's Nonverbal Sexual Cuing) it has very little to do with the

words you're saying, it's all about the mindset and playful, relaxed, confident attitude you're saying them from.

I don't feel stupid repeating other peoples words because they're comming from me with my own attitude and

body language (communication is 93% nonverbal!). In addition, with every approach you have to think about it from

the position "I don't care about the outcome, I'm just going to have fun! And this is going to be a learning

experience". So, right now I may be using Deangelo's, but as I get more comfortable I will use my

own.

Another thing to remember is that every woman has a part of her brain (even take-no-crap women) that is

older than the rational thinking brain (men too) that has an image of what will she find attractive in man. IN women

this is much less visual than in men. If you can talk directly to this part of the brain, it doesn't matter what

her public persona is! Women do stuff all the time to talk directly to this same part of a man's brain. Why do you

think they wear makeup to accentuate their lips, make their eyes look bigger, show off their cleavage,

etc?

Do you think women say stuff to each other like, "do you ever feel stupid putting makeup on and wearing

the same kind of cloths just like everyone in Cosmo?"

Good points. Okay, well Yoel

elaborated on the slight smirks when making these jokes. Wondering what your position is.

By the way, nice

haircut, superman.

RE the reading from a script

issue: As I have said the before, the best way to use these pick-up guides is to read them, understand the

principles, and forget it. Then apply the principles to who you already are, thus giving you your personalised C&F

(only one example) edge.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Yea, but the problem is I am not

funny myself. So the guidelines don't mean anything.

Nice flag, btw. Did you design that yourself?

[...] The problem

with his system is, if you are not a funny guy, you must learn. To this extent, he suggests some books (one of which

is Comedy Writing Secrets by Melvin Helitzer) and much brainstorming. Sit, think of the situations you may be

in, of what you could see, of what she could say, and then come up with funny remarks. You have to practice a lot,

it will come natural someday. [...]

Yoel
    I hate quoting myself (ok, maybe I don't, so what ),

but hey, if you aren't funny, work on it. There's no magic pill you can swallow to wake up and go Letterman

about.

Yoel
    אני להיות לא באמת יהודי

Phero Dude

I

hate quoting myself (ok, maybe I don't, so what ),
    but hey, if you aren't funny, work on it.

There's no magic pill you can swallow to wake up and go Letterman about.

Yoel
    that right there is

c&f, it's not hard if you start practicing it. it's alot easier to do than nlp patterns.

Thanks for noticing, I'm glad you

liked it. (<-tip: here it's serious, but try it when she whines about something )

Yoel
    אני להיות לא באמת יהודי

Phero Dude

i love it when they whine, they

just set themselves up for an onslaught of c&f.

bjf a good example of somebody who's c&f and does it in real

life is carson for queer eye from the straight guy.

"one word for that dress horrendo" i love that one, i use it

all the time. i take his material all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by TRock
    i love it when they

whine, they just set themselves up for an onslaught of c&f.

bjf a good example of somebody who's c&f and

does it in real life is carson for queer eye from the straight guy.

"one word for that dress horrendo" i

love that one, i use it all the time. i take his material all the time.
    Women are constantly testing

men. From the first time you see them, if you break eye contact first you just failed the first test, to being in a

releationship and whining, and how you deal with it.

They don't do this consciously (usually). It's their

genetically programed brains constantly trying to disqualify you as a good provider or good source of genetic

material to bear healthy offspring. No matter how much you think we're in controll of these things, 6,000 years of

civilization wil not overide millions of years of evolution.

"one word for that

dress horrendo"
    I'd say that's just plain rude jerkiness, but maybe I'm missing a parody or something

like that, not being from the usa. I mean, you're saying hideous in portuguese, is that even a joke? [edit: a quick

note, I could be more offended by that because I actually understand portuguese]

Yoel

PS: phersurf

you've got a pm
    Last edited by Yoel; 11-02-2004 at 02:03 PM.
    אני להיות לא באמת יהודי

Phero Dude

I'd say that's just

plain rude jerkiness, but maybe I'm missing a parody or something like that, not being from the usa. I mean,

you're saying hideous in portuguese, is that even a joke? [edit: a quick note, I could be more offended by that

because I actually understand portuguese]

Yoel

PS: phersurf you've got a pm
    i didn't know

horrendo was a real word. the real word is horrendous, by making it a fake word and overdoing body language and

facial gestures she know's you're not serious.

Journeyman

Save your money and watch a

few episodes of Sex in The City or Desperate Housewives and you will learn all you need to know. I don't know if

anyone is doing it now but I found the training Seminars on NLP by Groff to be extremely helpful in the

80's.
    The NLP and Holiotrophic Breathwork training siminars were far more valuable than self study or written

materials.

Elk
    Last edited by Elk Dreamer; 11-02-2004 at 02:51 PM. Reason: to correct

i didn't know

horrendo was a real word. the real word is horrendous [...]
    Well that's about as real as mine
    And I

haven't ever seen the guy, but I guess he's using the portuguese one, since that would be quite queer (no offense

here, ever listened to a fashion designer?).

Yoel
    אני להיות לא באמת יהודי

Phero Dude

back to the original topic, so is

anybody trying out the archer sloan products and having success?

Quote Originally Posted by Elk Dreamer
    Save your money

and watch a few episodes of Sex in The City or Desperate Housewives and you will learn all you need to

know.
    GREAT show.

back to the original topic, so is anybody trying out the archer

sloan products and having success?
    Pheromone CD - yes. I don't believe it, but yes.
    If a guy's a cocksucker in his life, when he dies, he don't become a saint. - Morris Levy, Hitmen

Holmes' Theme Song

DeMoKiLL

When DeAngelo says "When a girl

calls herself fat, agree with her. Most guys go 'No no your not fat your perfect'. This is wrong" Is this true?

Does it make her more attracted to you?

Phero Dude

when u lie to her you supplicate

to her. i wouldn't say "yes" more along the lines of "yeah you're morbidly obese" or "didn't i tell you to lay

off those big mac"

DeMoKiLL

I was gonna say like "hey, more

coushin for the pushin"

That would be you trying to please

her and yet offending her...while in TRock's examples he's so rude she'll never think he's serious. Or is he?

Yoel
    אני להיות לא באמת יהודי

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information