Close

Stranger

Default I could REALLY use some help (Noob)

visit-red-300x50PNG
    First

of all, hello to everyone willing to help out a noob. It's very likely that this type of thread has already been

posted before but I have searched throughout the forum and being the noob that I am, lol, I haven't found it. Well,

there are a couple of things I need assistance on, so here goes:

My name is Eddy, I am 20 years old and I was

just wondering (High hopes for replies here) how to make certain combinations for maximum effect, or something like

the sort. I used APC a long time ago, with no effect whatsoever; first I started with 1 dab around the neck area but

it didn't really do anything. Then I tried more dabs, around my neck, wrists, chest, forearms, almost everywhere,

and went out to test but still... no effect. I really wanted it to work, but it seems that pehaps it is not for me

or something (BTW, this test was done in a 2 month period).

Anyays, about 3 days ago I finally got my shipment

of Unscented PI and gel packs (SoE, TE, Chikara, AE), and of course I still have the APC, and here comes the

question: can anyone help me out with suggestions? So far, I used the PI, AE, and Chikara, but no effects so far.

First, I applied 2 drops of PI on the neck area and went out to see what would happen, but nothing whatsoever, not

even signs of OD. Next day I tried AE, a whole pack, and again, no results. The next day I tried 1/4 of Chikara gel

combined with 1 drop of PI but... nothing. I know I shouldn't feel bad about this type of thing, but it's just

that there are some older women (MILFs) I really really want to hook up with, but it seems to be going nowhere.

Nevertheless I still believe there is a way to make this work, and that is why I ask for some help on combo-making

or something like the sort. I don't know if this will help in anything, but if it's important to talk about my

appearance, well, I look pretty damn good, so my friends say, and I was a photo model for about 2 years, but I

don't, by any means, think highly of myself, my personality is flawless, and everyone I know loves me more for the

way I treat them than for my looks. I didn't really have any problems with with women before, but now, it's just

completely different and I feel that something in me has changed, so... anyone care to help? "Desperate" is the word

that describes me right now.

King of the coupons!

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy
    First of all, hello

to everyone willing to help out a noob. It's very likely that this type of thread has already been posted before

but I have searched throughout the forum and being the noob that I am, lol, I haven't found it. Well, there are a

couple of things I need assistance on, so here goes:

My name is Eddy, I am 20 years old and I was just wondering

(High hopes for replies here) how to make certain combinations for maximum effect, or something like the sort. I

used APC a long time ago, with no effect whatsoever; first I started with 1 dab around the neck area but it didn't

really do anything. Then I tried more dabs, around my neck, wrists, chest, forearms, almost everywhere, and went out

to test but still... no effect. I really wanted it to work, but it seems that pehaps it is not for me or something

(BTW, this test was done in a 2 month period).

Anyays, about 3 days ago I finally got my shipment of Unscented

PI and gel packs (SoE, TE, Chikara, AE), and of course I still have the APC, and here comes the question: can anyone

help me out with suggestions? So far, I used the PI, AE, and Chikara, but no effects so far. First, I applied 2

drops of PI on the neck area and went out to see what would happen, but nothing whatsoever, not even signs of OD.

Next day I tried AE, a whole pack, and again, no results. The next day I tried 1/4 of Chikara gel combined with 1

drop of PI but... nothing. I know I shouldn't feel bad about this type of thing, but it's just that there are some

older women (MILFs) I really really want to hook up with, but it seems to be going nowhere. Nevertheless I still

believe there is a way to make this work, and that is why I ask for some help on combo-making or something like the

sort. I don't know if this will help in anything, but if it's important to talk about my appearance, well, I look

pretty damn good, so my friends say, and I was a photo model for about 2 years, but I don't, by any means, think

highly of myself, my personality is flawless, and everyone I know loves me more for the way I treat them than for my

looks. I didn't really have any problems with with women before, but now, it's just completely different and I

feel that something in me has changed, so... anyone care to help? "Desperate" is the word that describes me right

now.
    If the age thing has any truth in it, two drops of PI would/could/should be too much for a 20 yo. But if

you're stuck on it ... 1 drop on one side of the neck, smeared up to the back of the ear (on both sides = 2 drops),

cover it with enough SOE to cover the spot, put a bit more SOE on the back of your hands, and give yourself a spray

or 2 of a good smelling colonge. Try that for a week or two, and if still nothing, split ONE drop of PI behind both

ears and down the neck, and cover it with SOE, and hit yourself with one or two sprays of smell you good. If you'e

really after OLDER (how old? ) women, you need a decent smell you good (colonge).

I've read, and you

have not, that a whole pack of AE is tooooooo much. It's your stuff, but you're going to have to play and play

until you see a change or get a sign.

Good luck, mate!

P.S. If you click search and type PI (since

that's your basic mone) + any of the gel packs, or APC, you should come up with some ideas, too. Bruce used PI and

APC back in the caveman days!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Stranger

well, the women I'm trying to get

a hold on are from 32 - 40, just about. It's just that when I used the APC, it kinda screwed up my head thinking

all negative things about -mones, but I guess it just wasn't for me. But I will try your combo and I'll keep on

posting each time I use em. Once again, thanks for the help, it's greatly appreciated.

lol, yeah I kinda

figured that whole pack of AE was too much, but I kinda wanted to test it out, at least get some negative response

from the OD, but to tell you the truth and to be completely honest, the people I usually hang out with didn't act a

bit different. Kinda strange, I must say, cuz I was "hoping" I'd be criticized by at least one person... If you

know of any reason why nothing happened, or if anyone else knows, post it up! I'm eager to know what I can about

this stuff lol.

"So far, I used the PI,

AE, and Chikara, but no effects so far. First, I applied 2 drops of PI on the neck area and went out to see what

would happen, but nothing whatsoever, not even signs of OD."
    Eddy you didn't detail what you did

when you went out. Did you approach women and make small talk? Are you smiling, making them laugh and acting

confident (even if you don't feel that way)? Are you clean and well groomed? Looking desparate is bad news for most

women. Except for an occasional mercy fuck from a mothering type, you'll stike out over and over 'mones or not.

It's impossible to suggest something without more info. However I can say 'mones will not draw women to a

dead man. You still have to take the initative and be attractive to women. Pheromones will give you an edge by

amplifying your assets be it words, deeds or appearance. On the other hand if you don't provide anything to enhance

and amplify nothing will happen. I go out all the time loaded on 'mones and the results vary greatly depending on

my behavior. If I'm friendly and outgoing it's like magic: people are amazingly responsive. If I sit back and do

nothing, nothing happens.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Thread Information