Close

Default TE is a workout supplement

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I'm

starting to notice an unanticipated, but welcome side effect from TE. As I've mentioned before, I usually put it

on before going to the gym (4 dabs), mostly just for IOI's and EC's from hot gym chicks.

But I noticed the

other night, I was a little amped up for my workout anyway, because it was near the end of a cycle, and so I was

going to be using some heavier weights. Well, when I got to the gym, I was doing my warmup on the treadmill, and I

noticed my vision started fragmenting (a little bit like whippets, if you've ever done them, but not nearly so

intense), and I started breathing... I don't know how to describe it, almost "gutterally". Like I was breathing in

and out from the back of my throat. I started fixating on points in the distance like laser beams, and I'm sure as

I was sitting there focusing far off and huffing like a bull about to charge, my CEE was probably in overdrive. But

I didn't care, I wasn't there to flirt, the workout was top priority that night.

So then, I did something

I've never done before - I did dumbell bench with 85 lb. dumbells for 5 reps. Done that before but then... I did

it again. I was able to crank out another set of 5, in good form.

So, on to last night. According to the

workout protocol I'm on, if I can do five reps in good form, then that means it's time to move up the weight. So,

I did my TE dosage again, went to the gym - not as amped this time, but it's later in the week, and I'm more tired

overall due to being at the end of the workout cycle. BUT - I was able to do dumbell bench press with 90 lb.

dumbells, for four reps, in good form, combined with a nice eccentric contraction on the last rep. I have never

lifted that much on this exercise before. I'll go for five reps on Saturday.

Certainly, I'm not saying this

is only due to the TE - I also eat specific to the training, take supplements, drink tons of water, etc. But I've

definitely noticed the difference, and when you are training with heavy weights that represent total muscular

failure during the set, the mental game is a big part of it. So, if your TE isn't getting you laid, at least maybe

it will help you lift bigger and stronger!

Seems like the -none caused you

to become "pre civilized man, hunting on the velt, highly focused on your taget, testosterone boosted" guy.

I

have a TE gell pack and I'm going to the gymn tonight, I'll report my experience.

Enlightened One

Standard reaction - couplins are

much more effective at doing this as is any Anone product

PCC and EW raise male testostrone levels a bit

under the nose while doing gym work gives an amazing short term boost to youre feeling and allows you to get a bit

more outta youre body.

Stil dont overdo it you can be sore the next morning.

Thread Information