Close

Default Chikara & NPA: Hit Reports

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Oh

wow, just got back from a great outing with the g/f and some interesting observations to share:

Application: 2

sprays of Chikara, 1 dab of NPA (lowest dosage I've used so far)

First, we went to a nice place in town for

lunch. The waitress was very nervous, I don't know whether it was her first week on the job but that seems

unlikely. She had a major DIHL look at me when we walked in and then read the specials off and looked the same way

again! Good thing my girlfriend didn't notice this head because I would be in big trouble.

Anyway, the

waitress was very attentive, and gave me numerous big smiles throughout our lunch, which was a nice experience.

Then, it was off to the pool for some laying in the sun (I know, it's a rough life huh?). When I first walked in I

noticed a group of girls about ten feet away or so just staring at me. Once again, glad my g/f was unattentive to

this as well. We singled out a couple of empty chairs, those cheap reclining kind that you can find at any hotel

pool, and laid down. A few minutes later we were surrounded by two groups of girls, a group of two girls, both

8/10, and a group of three girls, all around 7 or 8/10. All five were college age, anywhere from 19-22 or so. I

could see that out of the corner of my eye that they took a long hard look at me and had that look on their face

like, "what IS that?" At that time while I was relaxing in the sun, I was enjoying the idea that it was my stunning

good looks and engaging personality that won them over, but then I woke up. Finally, my girlfriend and I left and I

took her home. I was also on the receiving end of a couple of LONG and smooth kisses. All in all, a nice day of

debauchery and fun.

Moral of the story: Less is more.

I would love it if people shared their stories

of hits with Chikara and NPA/TE. This looks to be the most potent combo ever derived in the history of man, even

more so than the Blues Brothers. My next report will be from the fertile testing grounds of a major academic

university. Until then.

I'm just about to head off, I

have 4 sprays of Chikara and 8 or so tiny dabs of TE, 2 inches of SOE on wrists. Yes, I'm loaded.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy
    I'm just about

to head off, I have 4 sprays of Chikara and 8 or so tiny dabs of TE, 2 inches of SOE on wrists. Yes, I'm

loaded
    Yes, sounds like you are!! ( hehe) Have fun come back in here and tell us how did it go Snoopy.

Hit Report for Friday, August

I'm wearing "4 sprays of Chikara and 8 or so tiny dabs of TE, 2 inches of SOE on wrists".

Went to a

dessert place with 5 other friends, got a few looks inside, lots of cute girls there. I was pretty flirty with the

waitress, she was laughing and stuff but then she stopped serving our table for some reason. I locked eyes with

another girl sitting a table beside, our eyes locked for about a second. My friends were "normal" around me, but one

of my friends was being extra pricky. I think it's because he also likes the girl I'm going for, even though he

denies it totally...

Back track a little, when I went to go pick up the girl I like, she was waiting on the

driveway for me. This is different because normally I have to go up and ring her bell (for the past 3 years I've

known her, she's never been ready and waiting for me).

At the dessert place, we foot flirted a lot - it lasted

the entire time we were there. It was mostly foot-play-fighting, but after a while she just rested her leg on mine,

which was nice. She was very playful and we locked eyes for several seconds a LOT (I can't even count how many

times we did).

We went back to my place after, just 4 of us though. She seemed to tire down a little, she was

less energetic with me. Maybe the effects of the mones were wearing off, or maybe she was just getting tired... I

don't really know. When we were playing some games, she asked me if she could come over the next day after work.

She never ended up coming over, but I had an "Unknown" call on my cell phone, I think it was her trying to reach me

from her work place.

Anyway, that's it for the hit report. I'll keep them coming.

Stranger

good hits

try 2 sprays chikara

4" SOE 1 Dab NPA/m

i get DIHL AND A LOT of smiles

SOE is all -nol and -rone

correct?

SOE men's and SOE unscented is.

I think someone said SOE women is -nol and cops. And a heavenly fragrance that no girls around me wear

Well, the day of judgment has

finally arrived... I'm headed off to the fertile testing grounds of college tomorrow. I can't wait to report back

to you all when I have a few solid days of hits and DIHLs. To be continued...

Phero Pharaoh

Great expectations often

precede great disappointments. Be patient and let it unfold at its own pace.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendly1
    Great

expectations often precede great disappointments. Be patient and let it unfold at its own pace.

Great point. I've learned that patience is important with pheromone use. I find more hits come from

situations where I am not actively thinking about what kinds of effects the pheromones are having on people. It's

easier for me to tighten up when I'm forcing the issue.

Thread Information