Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Default Hit Report: Chikara + TE gel

visit-red-300x50PNG
    It's

Thursday night around 9:00 PM and I'm just walking around the mall with a friend. I think I applied 2 inches of SOE

(1 inch to each wrist) early that morning, 7:00 AM before work. I get a call from a girl who has been trying to get

me to go out with her for 2 days in a row, but both times I was busy. She's calling from someone else's phone -

she told me she memorized my phone number. She invites herself over, so I agree.

I come home and fix my hair up

a bit, I don't change or shower. I don't know if the SOE is still there, since it's been about 15 hours since I

applied it. I apply 3 sprays of Chikara to my chest, 8 very tiny dabs of TE gel on my neck, earlobes, and

forearms.

It turns out she invited her entire family over. At first, she just wanted her sister to come, because

she wanted to look for movies. But when she came over, her whole family was there. REALLY STRANGE!!! So I show them

around... and what not. Her mom goes off to talk to my mom, I bring her, her dad, and sister into my room to show

her dad my new computer. She jumps straight into my bed and starts rolling around in my bedsheets.

She seems

ULTRA excited, like, she's BOUNCING off the WALLS. Maybe it's because I've built up anticipation in her, after

blowing her off 2 days in a row previously. She goes through my unwatched movie pile, and picks one that she says

she wants to watch at her house. She picks five, and says I'm not coming home tonight (but I have work at 7:00 AM

the next day).

We all go back to her place, her whole family and I. We pop in a movie. Her parents went off to

do their own thing, so it's just the 3 of us watching. Her mom offers me a drink, she gets me some orange juice.

The girl then asks me what I like to drink. I tell her milk, water, and orange juice (in that order) are my

favourite. Then she IMMEDIATELY starts a huge fuss with her mom about pouring me orange juice, and proceeds to give

the orange juice to her sister (who had the "nonono" look on her face) and pour me a glass of milk. She was also

really nice to me. I told her I wanted to sit in her seat instead, and she let me - no questions asked.

During

the movie, she kept flipping her hair, and making remarks about every sexual incident which occured in the movie.

The sexual jokes part was something we always did in the past, but I never noticed her flip her hair that much

before, ever.

Oh, and I forgot to mention, I had like 3-4 DIHL looks from her the whole night. Once or twice at

my place, once while she was pouring me milk, and some other time with the movie. I never really got a chance to

snuggle up or hold her hand or anything during the movie, since one of us would be on the floor sitting, and the

other on the couch behind. I also felt uncomfortable with her sister in the same room, and her parents walking in

and out.

When it was time for me to leave (she decided that watching another movie would be too much... it was

2:00 AM already and we were both yawning like crazy) I suggested walking home, I wanted to see if there were any

meteors left from the meteor shower. I had actually said this to her before at my house, and she said she would walk

me home (but that made no sense, because where would she stay? lol)

Her dad ended up driving me home, and she

and I had our heads stuck out of the window the whole ride there looking for meteors lol.

When I got home, I

couldn't sleep. I think it was that anxious vibe people talk about with the TE. After a some tossing and turning I

got up and went to check my computer. I had like 10 messages from her, saying that one of the movies didn't work,

and that I should re-burn it and go back to her house. This was followed by several "SAVE ME!!" messages.

Really

fun night. I'm seeing her again tonight. Hopefully I can cross the physical bridge this time and maybe hold her

hand.. at the very least.

This girl DEFINATELY has some sort of delayed reaction to Chikara. Every time I see

her, it's fun and all, but it's not until later on in the week that she just HAS to see me. Tonight was the first

time I tried TE, so I can't really vouche for it until I give it a second shot tonight. I'm going to go with the

same setup.

Edit: I forgot to mention that, after returning from the washroom during the movie, I found her in

my seat leaning back with her legs spread really widely (but cross legged) with her stuffed toy on her crotch. She

was also mimicking my actions, if I had my hands behind my head, she would do that too... etc!

Edit 2: It's

been like, our 5th time together but we've never had a chance to get 1 on 1! I can't believe this. I'm always

concerned about the others in the room, and it prevents me from taking any risks of moving into intimate physical

contact with her. Fear of rejection infront of others maybe? Tonight when I see her, we'll also be with friends.

Aghhh I just want to be alone with her...

Stranger

Woah! Awesome job man. My

Chikara and NPA are on there way. Can't wait to try them out!

Phero Pharaoh

Well, Snoopy, despite all the

variant advice we have given you, whatever you are doing seems to be working. Keep it up. Let it happen at her

pace. She'll find a way to get you alone when she is ready. YOU need to be ready when the moment comes.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendly1
    Well, Snoopy,

despite all the variant advice we have given you, whatever you are doing seems to be working. Keep it up. Let it

happen at her pace. She'll find a way to get you alone when she is ready. YOU need to be ready when the moment

comes.
    Does that mean I need to go out and buy condoms? lol j/k

cuddlebear

ummm yes n/j/k

p.s.

you DO know this girl likes you don't you?

I am only 67% sure...

Edit:

Okay, make it 75%. We've locked eyes TOTALLY a LOT... and she did this massive foot flirting thing with me the

other day at a dessert place with friends.
    Last edited by Snoopy; 08-14-2004 at 08:32 PM.

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy
    I am only 67%

sure...

Edit: Okay, make it 75%. We've locked eyes TOTALLY a LOT... and she did this massive foot flirting

thing with me the other day at a dessert place with friends.
    Oh yeah, she wants you. But maybe she just

isn't ready and that's why she makes sure you two aren't alone together. How old are the two of you if you

don't mind me asking?

Edit 2: It's been

like, our 5th time together but we've never had a chance to get 1 on 1! I can't believe this. I'm always

concerned about the others in the room, and it prevents me from taking any risks of moving into intimate physical

contact with her. Fear of rejection infront of others maybe? Tonight when I see her, we'll also be with friends.

Aghhh I just want to be alone with her...
    Okay. Say "screw it" and make out with her in front of everyone

else. They'll get the clue and leave.

Or grab her hand and say, "We're going now. Be back later." Take her

home and give her what she wants. You. All of you.

Was that TE gel scented or

unscented? I guess it doesn't matter since Chikara pretty much covers the smell.

i'd say go for it man

! i had this kind of relationship (her parents where the prob)
    Parents are off ?verry good! has it occured to you

she just might whant a 3 some or something? in any case go for it just make a move you will see how she reacts if

she is'nt ready she will tell you! dont go to fast but make it clear you whant her [unless thats not what you whant

:P ] ex: play in her hair or something whille getting close to her...

lol, don't you guys read the

dates on theses posts? This was in August :P

lol then you have had plenty of

time for a good follow-up, so what happened???

it seems there's been a sudden

interest in the Chikara + TE combo, and quite frankly I'm hugely interested in this combo as well

Some of the best hits I've had

came from that combo.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Phero Pharaoh

Quote Originally Posted by tiberius
    lol then you

have had plenty of time for a good follow-up, so what happened???
    Nothing happened. Snoopy has,

hopefully, moved on.

Come on Snoopy. Comlete the

story for us
    The Story was realy sweet to read. Kind of innecent.
    (I appologise only ones for my Englisch,

because I´m from Germany.)

Greetings SirAngel

Nothing happened, time ran out -

school started and we only see each other once every few months now. She misses me a lot, but I don't know about

the attraction thing anymore. Maybe because you can't smell -mones over instant messenger! I guess I'll try to

have some fun with her during Christmas break.

I saw her in October, I was wearing the same -mone combination (3

sprays Chikara, 8 dabs TE gel) but I guess I missed out on that SOE (even though it was 15 hours later). All we did

was play stupid video games and when I asked her how come we never do anything else beside watching movies and games

(not a direct question) she said it was because I don't "do anything. Not too sure what that's supposed to mean.

As Pancho had put it in another post, I am her "video-game and movie" friend.

She didn't seem to react to the

-mones the same way she did during summer. I speculated that it could be because it was her time of the month. I

witnessed her go to the washroom more than twice that entire night, and normally when I'm around she NEVER goes to

the washroom more than twice.

I do know there is potential for a turn-around, though. She's been begging me to

visit her place on more than one occasion (she lives with 1 other girl in a house near her school) and one time she

joked that if I came, I'd be gauranteed sex (really was a joke I think..??!).

We both came back last month for

the weekend, but I never got a chance to see her. She called me like 5 or 6 times within 2 days, and she called me

when she was going back up to her school, saying she'd call me long-distance again sometime that week, but she

never ended up doing that.

Anyway I've been really focused on school work right now, I know there's lots for

me down here at this school, just last week I had more solid hits than I could count from cute girls, but exams are

really killing me. I'm almost failing a course... and I should in fact, be studying for it right now!!

Journeyman

Ooops, somehow I manage to dig

up all the old threads....oh well. I was searching for Chikara & TE combos and didn't check the date on the post.

All these stories are kinda fun to read and hear about everyone's experience with mones. I am still new to mones

as I just discovered them last month (Nov 04') so I have been trying to read up on the topic to gain some

knowledge. I'll try not to dig up anymore old threads.

School blows, but it's also

the best place to be tryin out the mones!

Phero Pharaoh

All we did was

play stupid video games and when I asked her how come we never do anything else beside watching movies and games

(not a direct question) she said it was because I don't "do anything. Not too sure what that's supposed to mean.
    It MEANS exactly what I and others told you before: the next time you're with her, LEAN IN AND KISS

HER.

How many times do we have to tell you what she is demanding from you?

I know what I need to do,

Friendly. You guys have said it so many times, but the truth is, how many times have I had the opportunity to

actually do something since those incidents? None. I haven't seen her in months, and I'm not about to go one-itis

all over this. I've got a lot of other stuff I need to work out with my life right now, and unfortunately it

doesn't leave much time for relationships (being on a varsity team and in engineering doesn't really give much

free time to GFTOW if you want to do well in both).

"I asked her how come we

never do anything else beside watching movies and games (not a direct question) she said it was because I don't "do

anything. Not too sure what that's supposed to mean."
    I do! When I was young and stupid I used to

hang with this girl I had the hots for. We went drinking, played music together and shared many of the same classes.

Nothing ever happened except friendship and me whipping my wire when I got home after seeing her. I later asked her

why we didn't hookup and she said she was waiting for me to make a move but I never did anything. She was wondering

if I was gay or just terribly shy. Turns out I was terribly shy...
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

You're lucky, I get the gay

thing.

Phero Pharaoh

I know what I

need to do, Friendly. You guys have said it so many times, but the truth is, how many times have I had the

opportunity to actually do something since those incidents? None. I haven't seen her in months, and I'm not about

to go one-itis all over this. I've got a lot of other stuff I need to work out with my life right now, and

unfortunately it doesn't leave much time for relationships (being on a varsity team and in engineering doesn't

really give much free time to GFTOW if you want to do well in both).
    Snoopy, we were all like you once.

We made up the silliest damned excuses for not kissing a girl when a moment presented itself.

A kiss is not a

relationship. It's a kiss. A moment of passion, affection, fun, and mutual trust.

When you're with the girl

again, make some gentle physical contact. Knock knees with her. Let her have a chance to brush your arm. If she

doesn't pull away, if she touches you, if she lets you touch her, just lean over and kiss her softly, gently on the

lips (don't tongue her).

Don't fret with all this nonsense about long-distance relationships, boys she has

probably kissed at school, varsity team, etc. If you have time to watch a movie with her, you have time to kiss

her.

Sounds good. I meant I was tied

up with things right now, as in, the next couple weeks. Exam period is going on and I'm at risk of failing one

course, plus my coach told me that if I don't start picking things up, I'll have to be cut next year. So much

stress

I can't wait until break is here.. then I'll finally be able to relax, and she'll be back home too,

I'll see what I can strike up. I'd like to see what responses she (and others as well) have to my new "arsenal" of

-mones: Perception, Pheros, Edge Heat. I've been doing some small field testing at school, good results with

Perception and Pheros so far, but I haven't tried Edge Heat yet.

She was wondering if I

was gay or just terribly shy. Turns out I was terribly shy...
    Funny how you never know that until after

it kicks you in the butt.

Makes you wonder just how many men and women are crippled by paralytic shyness.

I heard the word "dickless

boyfriend" a few weeks ago, it really made me start thinking.

Snoopy, did she say that to you?

There is a big difference

between being a friend or a boyfrind. The Difference is attraction!!! A girl can have the hots 4 u, but doesn´t

realy like you. I have experienced it. A girl ones said she "hates my guts" but she wanted to sleep with me...That´s

when i discoverd that attraction and if someone realy likes you are two completly diffrent things. They can happen

together of course, which ist the best that can happen and a foundation of a good, solid and happy relationship,

which most of us guys want in the long run...
    The choice ist yours and its up to you to be a frind or more...its

all based on your behavior towards her. And I think that pheromones can give you the finishing touch.

right

behavior (confident, funny, leader type) + pheromones = Godlike
    A noni day from Germany
    Sir Angel
    "He who makes a beast of himself
    gets rid of the pain of being a man"
    DR. JOHNSON

Greetings
    SirAngel

Quote Originally Posted by bjf
    Snoopy, did she say

that to you?